Hilton Times Square

234 West 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10036-7215

Great place to stay

"My teen-age son and I stayed here and it was great. Exceptionally clean, good service, and the price was what I call "New York City reasonable". I still can't get over how quiet it was. A great relief from the noise and bustle of the city."

• Travel date: Mon 28th of June 2004

School Group

"I brought a group of middle school students to stay here on June 3-6, 2004. The stay was fantastic. I really appreciated that there was hotel staff located on ground and then again in the hotel lobby checking to be sure that only registered guests were entering the hotel.
The front desk staff, housekeepers, concierge, security, and porters were all very nice to the kids.
The price of the hotel is on the moderate to high side but the location (1/2 block to the Times Square subway station), experience, and high quality made it worth it."

• Travel date: Mon 21st of June 2004

A great hotel in the heart of NYC

"We stayed at this hotel for 6 nights from 13th to 19th June 2004 after reading about it on tripadvisor.com. We listed all the hotels we liked then checked the reviews - the Times Square Hilton jusifiably received the best reports and to be honest we have difficulty in finding any faults. If we really want to be picky we could say that the housekeeping was patchy - like one bed being turned down and not two but this is hardly an issue. The de-luxe rooms were large (and quiet), the beds exceptionally comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful. Our rooms were on the 42nd floor and the views downtown were outstanding. If you are looking for a great hotel in the heart of NYC close to the buzz then this is it."

• Travel date: Sat 19th of June 2004

Love this Hotel!!

Good

"We have stayed at this hotel twice in the last year. We were staying at this hotel last summer when the black out hit. The staff was incredible!! Our elevators worked because the hotel has a generator for emergencies. You can not beat the location right in the heart of Times Square. The rooms are large and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel!!"

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of June 2004

Great!

"This hotel was great! Spaceous, Clean, and the service was execellent. I got it on priceline for $100 a night, so it was well worth the cost."

• Travel date: Mon 31st of May 2004

Romantic Getaway

"My boyfriend surprised me with a weekend in the city. Including a night at the Times Square Hilton. The staff was amazing, from the second we pulled up at the curb to checking out everyone was super friendly. The view of time square and the setup of the bar area are awesome. Stop in for a drink."

• Travel date: Mon 31st of May 2004

Great big rooms

Good

"Spent a week in April with two other couples in this Hotel. We were pleased with the size of the rooms, plenty of space and great views of New York from the window. The rooms were well serviced and staff pleasant.
The buffet breakfast was the same every day and cooked food not hot enough. The hot food needs to be varied.
We enjoyed several restaurants nearby, Osteria Al Doge, (great Italian food) John's Pizzeria and Un Deux Trois (great French food).
The Hotel is handy to Broadway shows, action of Times Square and close to public transport."

• Travel date: Sun 23rd of May 2004

cannot fault it

"My husband and i stayed here over Easter for 5 nights with our 3 daughters plus 2 of their friends. We cannot fault the hotel, the staff were very friendly even the doormen, the rooms were huge, we were on the 43rd floor with great views from both rooms.Excellent location and very quiet inside the hotel after leaving the noisy Times Square. We ate breakfast at nearby delis as there were such good value. Cant wait to go back!"

• Travel date: Tue 11th of May 2004

Excellent

"Brilliant hotel, great location, friendly helpful staff. We stayed here for the Bank Holiday wkend in May for my husbands birthday. We arrived later than expected and shattered due to massive delays and they were understanding and upgraded us as it was hubbies birthday!Clean good location large rooms ( for New York City) and excellent location!"

• Travel date: Tue 11th of May 2004

Fabulous hotel!

"We stayed at this hotel at the end of March 2004. Everything was perfect. We contacted the hotel prior to arriving regarding parking etc., the staff and management were very informative and helpful. Arrival and check in were a breeze - very friendly, courteous staff. The room was spectacular - very neat, very clean and very comfortable. The location was of course, perfect. If you're into walking it's central so you can pretty much walk everywhere in Manhattan (we did), or you can take the subway that's 30 seconds away from the hotel door. We have absolutely no complaints and will definetely stay here again :-)"

• Travel date: Sun 9th of May 2004

Hotels near Hilton Times Square

Stayed at Hilton Times Square? Share your insight.

Hilton Times Square is also called