Lobby

• pets allowed
  • sauna
  • hot tub
  • heated pool
  • free shuttle or taxi services
  • butler service

Las Vegas new Jewel

Reviewed 8th October 2012

"I live in LA so going to Vegas has become second nature and repetative as far as expectations of what a Vegas Hotel should feel like. Let me say that this place is nothing like any Vegas Hotel that I have ever stayed at (it's a good thing). From the time I arrived with my family to the valet, I noticed that instead of taking my keys and pointing me of whare I need to go for check in, ther e was a greeter standing outside welcoming me to the hotel and while taking my luggage somehow relayd my name to the front desk so that when I stood in front of young lady she called me by my last name and wished me a hapy birthday ( don't ask me how they knew, maybee I mentioned something when I booked the trip, still damn impressive). The place is absolutely spotless,The lobby bathroom had cloth towls only (no papetowls like in Wynn or Venitian etc.) whare the only other place that I experiance that was in St. Regis Monarch Beach, from that point I knew that the trip was going to be special and it did not discapoint in any way. Ijust hope that service would not deminish once this place get's going, because it's the attention to detail that set's it apart from any other property in Las Vegas."

• Travel date: 27th June 2008

No atmosphere and sneaky charges.

Reviewed 20th November 2012

"I found this hotel to be too quite for a vegas hotel and more like an apt block. It was stated when booking that the rooms were no smoking,which I didnt mind. When I got there I found the whole hotel was non-smoking even by the outdooor pool. While staying here I had a pair of shoes stolen from my room,they were brand new in a box and bag in which I purchased them. I reported the matter to hotel manager and filled out an incident report and I am still awaiting a reply from them which is not acceptable for a 5* hotel. After getting into bed one day I found a wet towel in my bed which says a lot for the maid who cleaned the room..I wonder was it the same person who removed my shoes from the room? There was also lots of sneaky charges added to my bill. For instance if you want to call a cab from the hotel there is a $14 charge each time. This is not stated anywhere at all & I was never informed of these charges until it came to checking out and it was on my bill. Its just as easy to call your own cab so I dont understand how they can charge for silly things like that. I will not return to Trump towers and would not recommend it to any of my friends. Although the hotel has been given a bad review,I did find the staff very plesant and welcoming."

• Travel date: 22nd June 2008

Not your typical Vegas Hotel

Reviewed 14th December 2012

"I've always stayed in the "typical" vegas resort Hotel with casino, large pool, night clubs, multiple dining choices etc. etc so I was a little unsure when my wife and I booked Trump. However the hotel is very nice and the service was phenomenal----MUCH MUCH better than anything I've experienced anywhere before. It started at check in when the doorman took my name and apparently relayed it ahead to the check in clerk who greeted me by name. She must have relayed it to the elevator guard because he greeted me by name when I went by too. Total time from taxi to room---under 5 minutes. The room was nice but not over the top glamorous. There were nice amenities including slippers and robes and the bed was the best I've ever slept in. The bathroom was HUGE and very nice with a jacuzzi tub, seperate shower stall and dual sink vanity. The pool was what really convinced me I'd never stay anywhere else in vegas again. In addition to being VERY quiet and relaxing (no screaming 20 somethings doing body shots) the chaise lounges had thick cushings. Complimentary water and sunscreen is available when you enter and they have pool hosts who will periodically offer you iced towels, water spritzes, or cold watermelon and/or cucumbers. It was the best pool experience i've ever had. We didn't take full use of the concierge--we probably should have--but did take use of the complimentary transportation to WHEREVER you want to go in Vegas. In truth I'm not sure how much longer this will be offered because as the hotel gets more popular they will probably need to discontinue this. But for now it's your private taxi service (in a Cadillac Escalade!) On the downside there is really only one dining choice (two if you count the pool bar/grille) and you are a 7-10 minute walk away (door to door)from the closest Casino, The Wynn. I also found the room strangely noisy. Even being on the 38th floor we got a LOT of street noise. I swear there were even times when i thought I heard voices on the street. I say strangely noisy because I found the pool to be actually Quieter than the room. I heard nothing at the pool. If your planning your first or second trip to Vegas I would not recommend this hotel--you just won't get the vegas you've probably heard about here. However if you are a vegas veteran and "been there done that" than this is the perfect place to stay."

• Travel date: 12th June 2008

It was just like home

Reviewed 11th November 2012

"I was concern at first because is a condominium. It was very strange to be in Vegas without the casino below. But actually was not a big deal. I experience peace and quality service. Wynn, Bellagio, all the nice hotels provide excellent service, but here at Trump was unique. You need to be there to understand what I'm saying. The other good thing was the rate that I find at http://www.lasvegashotelandtower.com. I was confused at first because I wanted to know if I will get the same kind of room that the hotel website offers, and was no difference, same service, same everything except the daily rate. I was on a prime location above the 50th floor for less than $200.00. The food was excellent on both restaurants. At one point I thought about buying a condo and move in for good. That's something you can only do at Trump."

• Travel date: 3rd June 2008

Excellent Hotel!!!

Reviewed 25th November 2012

"We stayed at The Trump Hotel for 1 Week(18May-25May2008).It was just Amazing.I have booked a Premium South Strip View Studio and get a free Upgrade at Reception to a wonderfull One Bedroom Suite North Strip View!!!The Room and the Amenities where World Class ,full Equiped Kitchen,all in all 3 TV`S,Superb Bathroom and Bedroom,Salon etc etc.The Service was also Outstanding, Reception,Room Service very fast and excellent Food, Bellmen and Valet Service-Perfect. Negatives?Just one little thing,Housekeeping was a bit slow and sloppy.After the first Day i have to Phone them up to do the Room at 4pm(And when we left the Room in the Morning at 10am we put the green Light for Housekeeping On).Then on the last 2 Days when the Hotel was really Busy because of Memorial Day Weekend they forgot to fill up Coffee(not a Problem for me but for my Wife...)and different little things in the Bathroom where not filled up.But as i mentionned this are just little dings and dongs and because the Hotel has just recently opened they will certainly improve these things.And for the Train that was passing the Hotel-yes it makes a bit of noise but for me absolutely NO Probelm.The Location was also Perfect to reach everything you want in a short Time.We will definitely stay again at The Trump."

• Travel date: 3rd June 2008

Loved The Trump, Growing Pains Still Evident

Reviewed 14th December 2012

"Loved Trump, Growing Pains Still Evident My husband and I stayed at the Trump from May 18 – 22nd. When I first walked into the hotel, my first impression was “This is fabulous”. Somehow the bellboy relayed our last names to everyone inside of the hotel, so as soon as we walked in it was good evening Mr. & Mrs.-----That was impressive. We stayed on the 42nd floor, strip side, and the views were spectacular. The room itself is very well appointed, spacious, and comfortable but yet luxurious all at the same time. The first sign of trouble came when I tried to go to the pool; the entrance to the pool is locked so you need your room keycard, fair enough, until I realized the keycard did not work. No worries, someone soon came out and let me in. Now, on the day we arrived it was 90+ degrees, on that Monday the heat index was over 115 degrees, needless to say no one wanted to sit in direct sunlight on a day as dangerously hot as that. The only problem was they had about 5 shaded chairs, the rest were in direct sunlight. Now this was the first week the hotel was at full capacity so no one really would have complained about this little problem, up until last week. To “fix” the lack of shade, everyone that came by the pool area looking for someplace to sit was sent to the “North” balcony area. Almost the entire balcony was shaded but there were two little problems. 1. Although shaded, it was not by the pool. 2. It was right in front of the board room where someone was meeting so they could look out at you sunbathing while taking notes in the meeting. I found that to be just a bit creepy and could not be truly relaxed. Granted, being shy is my issue, but a good alternative for those seeking shade during the harsh Nevada summer would be nice. The next problem was with the housekeeping service. Once I called for the room to be cleaned and all I received was turn down service. Once the room did get cleaned, but it really wasn’t cleaned properly. I was told that the cleaning staff is not at 100% yet, and, like I said, previously when the hotel was not at full capacity this would barely be noticeable. But I assume one day the hotel would like to be at full capacity, and stay their. If so they will have to fix a few of the problems mentioned above in order to keep their guests returning. Overall my stay at the Trump was a really good experience and I would definitely return in hopes that they would have obtained more shaded areas by the pool."

• Travel date: 31st May 2008

You'll feel like a star at the Trump!

Reviewed 25th November 2012

"We stayed at the Trump from 5/4/08 to 5/10/08, but believe me; if we had won any money we would have extended our stay. This hotel was definitely a find. It was so new (first night for reservations was 4/1/08) that when I was looking at hotel prices the week before I booked this it wasn’t even listed yet. Good thing I waited! The hotel is a non gaming/non smoking hotel which means it is very quite; perfect to arrive to a quite room after a long and noisy day on the strip. The customer service is tops. From the valet to the white gloved door men, to the chocolate truffles and jazz music on the radio when we returned to the room every night…just fabulous! You do have to valet every night, which was a $14 charge and then of course tip each time, but we got such a good deal on the room price that that didn’t bother us one bit, and we felt like stars! They would always have fresh bottles of water whenever we had them “bring the car”. The room had a kitchenette with a 2 burner electric Wolf range, Bosch microwave, toaster, fridge, utensils, his/her robes and slippers, you name it, the room had it. The room was spotless, and the king bed was comfy cozy. The bathroom was huge with marble tile, his and her sinks, and it had a little TV in the bathroom mirror. It had a huge tub with Jacuzzi jets (watch out, those bubbles can get out of control with the jets on!). Loved the bathroom…The only negative thing about this hotel (at least the room we were in) would be the train that would go by every few hours. We had the “city view” (which was basically a view of the Rio, the Palms, and the mountains), so I’m not sure if you can hear the train from other rooms. I’m not a light sleeper, but the boyfriend is and he did wake up a couple of times. The hotel was right across from the Fashion Show Mall, which would be good for any budget minded traveler because you could eat at the food court and save money on lunch (ok so that part we didn’t feel like stars…). We didn’t get to go in the pool (which is on the 7th floor), or try out the spa or fitness center, so I can’t comment on that, but maybe next time and there will definitely be a next time!"

• Travel date: 21st May 2008

THE Hotel to stay in Las Vegas!

Reviewed 20th November 2012

"From the check-in to check-out this hotel exceeded every expectation my wife and I had for our trip. The staff was wonderful, approachable and workable. Every need, concern or request we had they fulfilled or resolved. The room was magnificent, clean and elegant. This was the first time in a LONG time that I was impressed with a room from opening the door until we checked out. The Spa was wonderful, the treatments fantastic and the staff was tremendous. The food in DJT was magnificent and the room service was out of this world. Order the cinnamon rolls for breakfast! Some of the best I have ever had in my life! have been to LV many times and this experience solidified my new hotel choice in Vegas. In fact, when we left on Mother's day, the bellman (Daniel Mo'E) handed my wife a rose for this special day and made her feel as special as a queen. Thank you to the Trump hotel for making our anniversary/mother's day so special!"

• Travel date: 15th May 2008

Service above and beyond even MY high expectations

Reviewed 24th October 2012

"The property itself is stunning with its gold glass and palatial lobby. I loved that it is a non-gaming property though I know some folks will disagree. First and foremost, the service was unbelievably good. From the valet to the bellman to the front desk staff to housekeeping... Every single person seemed to sincerely care about ensuring that our stay was as effortless and pleasurable as possible. The only time I have experience service commensurate with that at the Trump Las Vegas was at the Four Seasons in Manhattan. That is really saying something. The suites are gorgeous and reminded me a lot of the suites at the MGM Signature, another non-gaming property and one of my favorite hotels in Las Vegas. Perfectly appointed mini-kitchens (even in the "studio suite") luxurious bathrooms (two full baths in the "one bedroom suite") and 42" HD televisions which I really do consider a requirement these days. The pool was another highlight, surrounded by endless open chaise lounges and circular, semi-tented padded lounges big enough for two. This hotel is definitely geared towards an older, more affluent and international clientele and it showed. The hotel and staff are both first rate and I look forward to staying there again on a future trip to Las Vegas."

• Travel date: 14th May 2008

NOW... OUR FAVORITE HOTEL IN LAS VEGAS

Reviewed 11th November 2012

"My wife and I recently stayed at the new Trump Tower Las Vegas. We had an end room on the 42nd floor. The room was absolutely beaufiul and insulated from any noise from the outside world. After breakfast we walked across the street and entered the Fashion Show Mall through Nordstom's; and spent the rest of the morning enjoying this upscale shopping center. After working out at the world class fittness center at the hotel we took a 4 minute stroll to the Wynn hotel which is on the strip then walked to the adjacent Palazzo and Venetian hotels. The service at the Trump was spectacular and unobtrusive Representative of the 5 star service, after arriving from a drive across the desert our windshield was covered with insects. My wife mentioned to the valet that if they could clean the windshield it would be appreciated. When we next used our car, the valet service not only cleaned our windshield but washed our entire car at no charge. When leaving for home I inquied about the flowered tree at the entrance. The valet said he would find out the name. By the time we arrived home he left a message on the phone identifying the plant. Our stay at the Trump was truly a wonderful experience."

• Travel date: 13th May 2008

Hotels near Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas is also called

• trump international las vegas