Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center)

Best Trip Of My Life

Reviewed Sat 3rd of November 2012

"We visited the Hilton two weekends ago. We had a two bedroom, two bathroom suite. The master bedroom had a jacuzzi, and it was wonderful. Our coach folded out(and was very confortable)for my sister to sleep on. We had a kitchen with a dishwasher and everything, and the other bedroom had a king size bed, a fold out couch, a full size bathroom, and a smaller kitchen. They had coffee for you to make and clean coffee cups. My husband and I slept in the big room, my sister slept on the fold out couch, and my dad and step mom slept in the other room, and we never had a problem with hot water. My husband, I, and my sister arrived late(about 11:00pm), but we called ahead and informed them that my father would be checking-in earlier in the day. They had no problem with that and he got right into the room.

The best thing about the Hilton is that you don't have to walk threw a casino to get to your room. There is no wating for an elevator or running to people on your way. You walk in the door and can go right up to your room. The casino is about a minute walk.

One suggestion that I have is if you are wanting a taxi just allow yourself enough time to walk over to the casino to get one. You can call for one to be sent over, but they don't always come. We had no problem walking over to get one. It was beautiful weather and we enjoyed every minute of it.

My little sister went down to the pool before getting ready for her wedding in our room and she loved it. It was a nice size and very clean. They had a little grociery store/deli for you to get food and snacks at. If you went over to the casino you could charge drinks our dinner back to your room, and the taxi rides were not very expensive for where we went (we went all the way out to the Palms and Freemont St).

We all had the time of our lives, and really enjoyed staying at the Hilton."

• Travel date: Mon 6th of March 2006

Hotel was just ok

Reviewed Sat 3rd of November 2012

"I booked last minute on their website and received an AAA rate for one night of 136.00 on a Saturday night stay. I arrived early and had no problems checking in early(2pm).

I rode the CLS shuttle to the HLVC for $10 round trip. The hotel is far from the strip but the monorail is just a short walk.

My room was on the 5th floor with a pool/parking deck/mountain view. I had a king size bed with a kitchenette.

If I have one complaint about the room it would be the cleanliness. The trash under the sink was not emptied from the previous guest and there was a used condom in there! Also, the refrigerator door, on the outside looked like it could use a good scrubbing. The dishes found in the cabinet had dried food on the plates.

They have a nice sitting room near the lobby with a pool table.

The room has a safe (free of charge). I took the monorail down to the strip and had a ball! It was just an ok hotel in my opinion.

This was my first trip to Vegas. (I stayed at the Harrah's my second night). I will post that review as well."

• Travel date: Tue 28th of February 2006

Great place, with a small "but ..."

Reviewed Sat 17th of November 2012

"The HGVC is a fine resort with excellent faclilties, and ideally located to share the facilities of the Hilton Hotel next door - including the monorail to travel The Strip. However, due to our travel agent's lack of knowledge (and our own inexperience), 4 of us (Mum, Dad and 2 teenagers) were squeezed into a tiny studio apartment which left hardly any floor space.
It was bearable as we spent most of the time out of the room anyway being tourists (except for the 14 year old who couldn't tear herself away from the 72 TV channels some days!).
So we had a good time. You will too if you make sure to get room/apartment/suite which meets your needs."

• Travel date: Sat 14th of January 2006

Another great stay at the HGVC

Reviewed Fri 19th of October 2012

"It's been awhile since we have stayed at this HGVC at the LV Hilton and there have been some nice upgrades to the property. There have been new bedspreads, and reupholstered furniture put in the suites, making them more colorful. It also has the new Hilton Suite Dreams bed by Serta, which is very nice, plus the new Crabtree & Evelyn bath amenities and the new Hilton Clock radio. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Great location to travel about Vegas by car. If you travel here and expect to be in the center of the action you will be disappointed, for that you will need to stay at the HGVC at the Flamingo. But if you are in Vegas to relax, visit family or on business it is a very convenient location."

• Travel date: Tue 10th of January 2006

Very good stay!

Reviewed Sun 11th of November 2012

"My wife and I stayed at HGVC at The Las Vegas Hilton from Dec. 18 - 25. It was a very pleasant stay. The property is new. We received a 2 bedroom unit (?) which didn't bothered us since it has a large living room with a sofa bed, one queen bed in a master room with a bath and a king bedroom. Our bedroom had a king size bed with a large tub with jacuzzi..!! Everything from the bedrooms to the kitchenette was in excelent condition. We really reccomend to stay here. However, keep in mind that this hotel is not on the strip and a rental car is very useful...regarding the staff, they were very kind and helpful, specially at their Deli where we tried their sandwiches. The only thing I didn't like was the check out time which I think is too early (10 am) for Vegas. We also got to see the other HGVC on the strip, which has a not so good location. It is next to the Circus Circus..."

• Travel date: Mon 2nd of January 2006

Excellent value for the money

Reviewed Mon 15th of October 2012

"We ended up at the Hilton Grand vacations las vegas after the Hilton at Cancun was blown off the map by Wilma! We weren't sure what to expect as we had made the booking very quickly. We were given a wonderful room on the top floor with great view over Vegas. The bed was large and comforTable. The lounge was great and we had a kitchen and laundry facilities thrown in too. It was lovely to be able to wash our clothes ourselves. The bathroom was great with a double vanity and shower and there was a seperate spa hot tub in between the bedroom and the bathroom. We found the staff to be courteous and helpful. The in house store sells all the basics you need and their deli food was very nice though we ate on the strip most of the time. We would heartily recommend this hotel for someone wanting to stay just off the strip but a couple of minutes from the monorail."

• Travel date: Fri 4th of November 2005

Two Thumbs Up!

Reviewed Fri 14th of December 2012

"We stay at the Hilton 9/17 - 9/19 and were very pleased with our stay. We asked the check in lady if any upgrades to suites were available and she put us in a mini suite (no charge!) in the north tower that had a great view of the strip. The room was huge and very clean and nice. The bathroom was very nice and had a huge tub with jets and another separate shower. We thought it might be inconvenient to stay off the strip but the monorail worked out great for us...took us everywhere we wanted to go. Only time we had to take a cab was when we went to dinner at the Palms (dinner at Nine and drinks at Ghost bar -highly recommend both!!). Had the brunch buffet at the hotel on Sunday morning. I would rate it as below average compared to the others I have eaten at hotels on the strip. Food was fine but the variety was lacking. Overall we had a great stay!"

• Travel date: Thu 29th of September 2005

what a great place!!!!!

Reviewed Sat 17th of November 2012

"We stayed at the HiltonGrand vacation Club inLas Vegas on Karen St.We were very pleased with everything.The staff was friendly,service was excellent and the hotel was clean and with nice ambiance.It was a quiet retreat from all the hustle and bustle of the casino.Truly a nice place to relax and be pampered.I give this hotel two thumbs up.I like to thank my sister-in-law for giving us this gift to stay at this nice resort.
Joy,Rick and Mike of NJ"

• Travel date: Fri 5th of August 2005

Great place to stay!

Reviewed Sun 11th of November 2012

"This is the 4th year in a row that we have stayed at the HGVC to celebrate a family 21st birthday party. I can't say enough about how great the accomodations are...we have always stayed in a studio condo, but several other family members have stayed in the two bedroom suites. We had a luxurious king size bed and a queen sleeper sofa for our two kids. The tiny utility kithen fit our needs perfectly for our weekend trip. The bathroom is also spacious with plenty of towels for 4!! The staff is helpful and friendly. The deli is open at very convenient hours and has great food made to order and wonderful coffee and even vanilla lattes!! The pool is good sized and a lot of fun and the cocktails at the outdoor bar are wonderful!! The mango-peach slushy thingee with alcohol in it is fantastic in the 100 degree heat...our kids loved playing pool in the lobby guest area. It's nice and quiet -very different from some of the Vegas area hotels! The two room suites are wonderful and have a big living room, dining room and full kitchen. Of cuorse, we did get a great rate ($49 for three nights) with points, but let me tell you, it was well worth it! The close parking, privacy, cleanliness, hospitality and excellent service always makes this a memorable trip! Even if our kids are 21+ now and really don't like sharing the queen couch....but it's a free room for them in Vegas, and they don't spend much time in the room at night...and they get to hang out with the family! Oh also the monorail is within a 5 minute walk. I highly recommend the 10 rides for $20 that can be shared among several people. Easy and cheap way to get downtown with no designated driver! Just remember they stop service at 2AM."

• Travel date: Sun 3rd of July 2005

Excellent accomodations

Reviewed Fri 14th of December 2012

"My wife and I stayed here the week of June 12 on an RCI exchange (timeshare). The facilities are excellent and the staff was helpful and friendly. The location is just north of the Las Vegas Hilton and a coupon book was included. The monorail stops at the Hilton and the Sahara, both nearby. We opted for a rental car, based on the weekly cost, and more flexibility.
We had a two bedroom unit which was luxurious and spacious with a view to the west toward the Strip. That view has been obstucted by the Turnbury Condominiums (the fourth is now under contruction).
We will definitely stay here again in the future."

• Travel date: Mon 20th of June 2005

Hotels near Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center)

Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center) is also called

• Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center)
  • Hilton Hotel Las Vegas