About Bellagio Las Vegas

• butler service
  • adult pool

Amazing!

Reviewed Mon 12th of September 2011

"We have stayed at the Bellagio Hotel (by far the most elegant on the strip) 6 times over the last few years & it never fails to delight. The rooms are beautiful, the service is fantastic & the pool area is superb. We keep thinking we should try another hotel but don't want to be disappointed when they don't stack up!

The Pool Cafe serves the best hot dog I've have ever had as well as great cocktails. There is no tacky food court in the Bellagio & the restaurants are VERY expensive but the buffet is really worth the money & the wait. As with all areas of this resort the staff in the buffet are really efficient & very friendly - treat them like human beings for goodness sake, they work hard!

Be nice at check-in as well, you will be pleased with the results. Nothing too much trouble for the concierge, but at busy times it's a good idea to phone from your room with any enquiries.

Las Vegas is one of my favorite places in the U.S and I can't recommend the Bellagio enough - especially for "grown ups" who want to be pampered in luxurious surroundings.

• Travel date: Thu 8th of September 2011

Not what I expected

Reviewed Fri 20th of May 2011

"My self and my husband stayed here back in December. My first impression was wow its huge! We had to walk through the casino to get to reception which took 5 -10 minutes then we had to que for a further 20 minutes to check in, no conceirge to carry our luggage which really shocked me. That said our room was absolutely gorgeous, very comfortable and luxurious. The food in the restaurant at the far end of the hotel is really nice. The buffet for bfast/lunch is out of this world, you can have roast beef for breakfast if you wanted but I opted for eggs benadict after my fresh strawberries and cream! the service in here though was rubbish, waited ages for a waitress for coffee, plus the woman on the fruit/desser buffett was really rude. You must visit the bank night club downstairs its amazing. the fountations outside are a sight to make you swoon plus the loud music when you walk along the bridge is fabulous. all in all a trip of a life time but thought the service would be spot on"

• Travel date: Thu 19th of May 2011

This hotel is something to see both from...

Reviewed Tue 25th of March 2008

"This hotel is something to see both from the outside and from the inside too.

The room we had overlooked the dancing fountains - it was a stunning view from our bedroom. The bathroom was huge. A separate marbled shower cubicle from the over-large marbled bath.

The bedroom was a joy to return to at the end of a very exciting and tiring day. Las Vegas is pure entertainment in every sense of the word.

This hotel added immensely to our holiday fun and overall enjoyment. I would love to return there any time.

This hotel is highly recommended. The pool areas were inviting and fun too and whilst this is a very special hotel with a lot of class, there is a true welcoming feel towards its guests - not at all pompous - pure pleasure."

• Travel date: Tue 25th of March 2008

Of all the hotels I have stayed in, this...

Reviewed Fri 21st of March 2008

"Of all the hotels I have stayed in, this is by far the best. In Las Vegas I have stayed in the Monte Carlo and Mirage but the Bellagio just wipes the floor with them all. We went to Las Vegas to get married at the chapel in the Bellagio so stayed for 7 days aswell which was just pure luxury. We upgraded our room to a deluxe lake view suite and the bath in the bathroom was huge!! well worth the money!!

the beds and pillows were extremely comfortable and the view of the lake was out of this world. I cannot recommend the Bellagio to sleep and get married in enough!! The food in the hotel is pricey, but the Monte Carlo is just next door and their buffet is half the price. After our wedding ceremony we went to a restaurant in the Bellagio called Sensi and the staff and food were amazing, it really did add to the wedding day and I have nothing but praise for them - and our wedding guests were pretty amazed too!!!

There is a range of pools and plenty of sunbeds to go around, one thing to note tho is that the water is extremely cold so be prepared!!

all in all our stay was very comfortable and pleasant and anyone who is looking into staying here should book it as you won't be disappointed"

• Travel date: Fri 21st of March 2008

If you are going to go to Las Vegas you...

Reviewed Tue 29th of January 2008

"If you are going to go to Las Vegas you MUST stay at the Bellagio. It completes the trip. The decadence and glamour of the hotel makes you feel like you are finally living the high life. It is a sensory overload with so much to see and try. Las Vegas itself can be a bit draining...but coming back to your room just makes it all melt away. Especially if you get a room that faces the infamous fountains. I could watch them for hours.... actually I think I did. The rooms are gorgeous and so luxurious...right down to the button that opens and closes the curtains. And if you want to get away from the vibrant buzz of Las Vegas...the Bellagio has a stunningly chilled pool area. The pools are kept at a constant of 80 degrees and the loungers have a little flag that you put up if you want a drink. Doesn't get much better than that! My only negative comment would be the price of the food...but it IS good and hey...it is Las Vegas! Bon Voyage!"

• Travel date: Tue 29th of January 2008

Although not one of the more modern hote...

Reviewed Sun 28th of October 2007

"Although not one of the more modern hotels in Vegas the Bellagio is the place to treat yourself. It is a beautiful hotel and the rooms are enormous by anyone’s standards.

We visited in July and the temperatures were unbearable outside during the day but if you can make it between hotel complexes there is plenty to keep you occupied.

The Bellagio is an excellent hotel, we loved everything about it. We plan to visit Vegas again soon, maybe trying one of the more modern hotels next time (The Hotel @ Mandalay Bay or the Wynne)."

• Travel date: Sun 28th of October 2007

The hotel was indeed beautiful. The pool...

Reviewed Wed 3rd of October 2007

"The hotel was indeed beautiful. The pool area was stunning. Always very busy during the day but you could always get a lounger. Big Jacuzzis were gorgeous and stayed open until 9:00pm and it was much quieter then and little cooler so we stayed in the pools until late one night.

Rooms are huge and lovely big bathrooms too. Nothing too outrageous though. The room had remote control curtains, that was probably the most fancy thing.

I had requested a fountain view room (politely in an email when booking) and the girl on the desk let us have a fantastic central room with a great view. I didn't pay any extra, although it would have been worth it.

We got a cheap deal on holiday supermarket £500 for two of us to stay and fly to and from LAX. I'm glad it was reasonable because the hotel didn't give anything away complimentary.
Not even a bottle of water, coffee, or tea making facilities or use of a fridge. The toiletries were actually complimentary and very good. There were lots of shops and cafes in the hotel, but all extremely expensive.

We did not really like Las Vegas. Not too sure what I was expecting, but we found it very claustrophobic and exhausting. Our feet ached from walking so much. Because everything is so huge it looks like things are nearer than they are."

• Travel date: Wed 3rd of October 2007

Fantastic, the rooms are amazing the vie...

Reviewed Tue 14th of August 2007

"Fantastic, the rooms are amazing the views spectacular the whole 3 days were just brilliant you must go there. Free shows, gambling, cars, people, buildings all are out of this world."

• Travel date: Tue 14th of August 2007

I found Bellagio quite expensive and not...

Reviewed Mon 6th of August 2007

"I found Bellagio quite expensive and not as good value for money as some of the hotels I've stayed at in Las Vegas.

It's luxurious, but so are most of the other hotels. Rooms are comfortable and if you have a room overlooking the fountains consider yourself lucky. The fountains are spectacular.

Buffet brunch on Sundays is definitely worth a visit. The choice of food is fabulous and plentiful. It's nice to pay the extra and get the champagne as well. Well worth standing in the queue.

There's a chocolate shop selling delicious crepes, etc. It houses the largest chocolate fountain in the world.

Bellagio is a very short walk from the Strip, but you can access nearby hotels quite easily as well.

• Travel date: Mon 6th of August 2007

Fantastic Hotel, gorgeous food! Believe...

Reviewed Sun 17th of June 2007

"Fantastic Hotel, gorgeous food! Believe me I tried out most of the Buffets etc in Vegas but the Bellagio’s was by far the best, a little more expensive than the rest but with the exchange rate as it is, it’s still a great deal.

The Hotel itself is stunning.

Massive amounts of things to do and see in Vegas, not just the Gambling although if you just want to go for this then why not?

You just have to go on the following excursions:

Grand canyon experience, thought don't go via the coach as this take hours and hours, either take the helicopter of aeroplane. Both are very reasonable.

Also other trips via the helicopter such as a night time trip down the main strip are also fantastic value for money.

The shows are just out of this world, we saw Celine Dion, Phantom, David Copperfield, and loads more. They were all fabulous.

Shopping: The best outlet centre is just off the end of Fremont Street, Premium outlets where you can get Timberland shirts for under £10!

When can I go back please?"

• Travel date: Sun 17th of June 2007

Nothing is too much trouble at the Bella...

Reviewed Thu 29th of June 2006

"Nothing is too much trouble at the Bellagio. From the moment we arrived at the valet park everything was taken care of and we were made to feel very welcome.

The bell boy showed us all the gadgets in our room and also pointed out that the music for the fountains was available on our television. The croupiers were very friendly and helpful to a couple of non gamblers. By the end of the evening we had some idea how to play Blackjack.

The pool area is beautiful and offers some shade. Le Cirque was amazing but avoid Picasso. The food is not as good as in other restaurants in the hotel and the menu is quite limited. I will be going back soon."

• Travel date: Thu 29th of June 2006

The Bellagio Hotel rightly maintains its...

Reviewed Wed 12th of April 2006

"The Bellagio Hotel rightly maintains its standing at the top end of the Las Vegas strip hotels.

All areas of the hotel are run efficiently without being "in your face". Obviously the Casino is the primary item that you come across but it does not hinder your movement around the hotel.

It has a wide number of restaurants. Olives gives an impression of being up market but is slightly below that level. The quality of the food is excellent as are the staff but you are a little bit cramped for space. The buffet restaurant offers excellent value for money and any lines you may see normally go down quickly.

Make use of the concierge service if you want to book anything in Vegas and not just the hotel as it will book for anywhere with no additional fee.

The fountains are renowned worldwide and will not disappoint you when you see them.

The Bellagio is centrally located on the strip and offers great opportunities for exploring the rest of the sites."

• Travel date: Wed 12th of April 2006

Hotels near Bellagio Las Vegas

Top traveller tips for Bellagio Las Vegas

• NooNoo by NooNoo

"Ask for a room with either a strip or mountain view. Hash House a Go Go, Cheesecake Factory & Grand Lux Cafe are great for dinner. Visit the top of the Stratosphere tower as soon as it opens, about 10am, to enjoy the amazing view in peace & quiet. "

Bellagio Las Vegas is also called