About The Enclave Hotel & Suites

• self serve laundry
  • hot tub
  • heated pool
  • indoor pool
  • free shuttle or taxi services

don't trust

Reviewed Mon 29th of February 2016

"Me and my wife stayed at this hotel for 2 days the rooms were OK but more like super 8 not worth the price .but the main problem with this hotel is they hold 25 dollar per day on your credit card and tell you they will deposit in 3-6 days after the six day I called and someone told me she would see it and it will be deposited the next day. but after two more days the money still wasn't deposited I call again the next person tell me they don't hold deposit .so I guess I'm just out of my 50 dollars and the two days I paid for a room .that's worth twenty dollars."

• Travel date: Mon 29th of February 2016

Double charged on item. Check your bill.

Reviewed Tue 9th of February 2016

"Double charged an item which I have already paid for.
If it weren't checked out during my credit audit, it would have been pulled through.

very bad operating procedures. no communication between front desk and billing department.
how can we trust such service?

check your bills guys."

• Travel date: Tue 9th of February 2016

The worst hotel ever

Reviewed Thu 6th of August 2015

"AVOID AVOID
Stayed here a week with my son
One day with coffee in room then would have to pay
Room cleaning optional
Appalling pull out bed with urine stained mattress
Retarded fridge
Filthy hallway and dis functional lifts from the 70s
Dis functional burners on hob
Shower that you could pull out of wall etc etc"

• Travel date: Thu 6th of August 2015

Holiday June 2015

Reviewed Tue 30th of June 2015

"I probably wouldn't call this a 3 star hotel and I'm not sure why Thomson have it in their brochure. After a overnight stay away, we came back to find a huge cockroach in our room. Even after getting a room change, it was no better - the next room had frayed carpet, broken cupboard doors and the bathroom had a cracked shower wall plus the under sink cupboard wood was starting to break up. Not appealing at all - I would definitely not stay here again and I have been to many places in the UK and abroad. It is a good location but even so, after a day out, you want to be able to return to somewhere clean and modern."

• Travel date: Sat 13th of June 2015

Great Holiday

Reviewed Tue 10th of June 2014

"Returned home on 26th May 2014 after staying at The Enclave for 3 weeks. This was our 3rd stay at this hotel. The room was clean and basic (had studio room), the room was cleaned, towels were changed every 3 days. Staff very friendly. Asked for safe in room on arrival, no key, reception would deal with it. Had key next morning. Breakfast was okay, could do with a bit more variety. Was disappointed that the hotel had removed the free transport to Sea World and Aquatica as free shuttle only goes to Universal. The hotel transport for Disney is $12 return last pick up is 9:30pm. If need transport after this time they are willing to pick you up for $40. Great location for shops and restaurants. Planning our next holiday for 2016 at this hotel."

• Travel date: Sat 31st of May 2014

Please read this

Reviewed Mon 31st of December 2012

"If you have booked this hotel looking for the ritz ,then you are mad.we have been twice to this hotel but after we booked the first time I found some reviews on it and spent 8 horrible sleepless nights worried that I had spent some of my inheritance on a hotel from hell.this s because of some ignorant people who have to high an expectation.

This hotel is friendly , helpful,near theme parks etc.yes the rooms are dated but so what you want the ritz then go pay the price.you get free transport to a lot of theme parks.and I suffer with my health so comming back after a long day of walking I really apriciated the hot 24hr indoor spar whirl pool.you can have a safe for a dollar a day .you get a free continental breakfast,not a lot just fruit a pastry and a juice but a great start for your theme park breakfast on the run,you can also upgrade for a small fee.the furniture is dated but so what .you get basic cooking equipment but enough to cook with.we even left our washing up a couple of times nd when we got back the maids had done it for us.

We can not recommend this hotel enough we were very happy there.yes it's dated and needs a lick of paint but do you really need those things if it's just a base in Florida you don't spend most of your time in the hotel your out exploring,and if your not your wasting your Florida holiday nd should have stuck to Spain.we hope that this has helped future travellers and helped stopped some worried ones .have a great holiday."

• Travel date: Mon 31st of December 2012

jan

Reviewed Mon 11th of June 2012

"we loved this hotel, it was clean staff was lovely and very friendly couldnt do enough for you .read some review b4 i went and i can honestly say take no notice of these bad reviews and enjoy your hoilday ,you make a hoilday wot it is your self ,im hoping to go back again next year and will be staying at enclaves again xsonia x "

• Travel date: Sat 9th of June 2012

Highly recommended

Reviewed Sun 20th of May 2012

"We have just had the best holiday ever, staying at the Enclave Suites. Our room was fantastic, with a great view over the pool, the staff were amazing - nothing was too much trouble. The amenities and little extras that they put on for customers makes you feel that they really want to make your stay special. All of the areas are clean and well-maintained and the pools are great.

Super location - just off International Drive and close to Wet and Wild and Universal Studios. I will definitely stay there again."

• Travel date: Sun 20th of May 2012

hovel not a hotel

Reviewed Mon 16th of April 2012

"please don't waste your money by booking this hotel. the rooms are dirty, damp and downright disgusting. The corridors stink of cigarettes, and rubbish bags are thrown out of the rooms waiting to be collected after three room changes I was changed to "the best available" a urine stained bed, a dirty bathroom, sheets with stains and burns on them, used cotton buds on the window ledge, someone elses hairbrush, hair in the bed, loose plug sockets, rusty and falling to bits fridge and a cooker with only one ring working. The worst hotel I have ever stayed in.

• Travel date: Mon 16th of April 2012

loved it would go back!

Reviewed Wed 25th of May 2011

"staff very helpful and friendly, room was very clean and could get clean towels every day if we wished, would defiantly go back, some reviews made me dread going on holiday here but everyone had different standards and if hotel is clean and friendly staff don't see why people obsess about small silly things, if you want a 5 star hotel then pay for one don't expect a 3 star hotel for the same price! the pool was always spotless and the view was great it looked onto a lake which was great to wake up to, the location was perfect for universal but going to Disney was bit expensive we didn't take a car because didn't fancy driving on other side of road and the public transport was brilliant. have 2 teenagers so the 2 bedroom suite was worth the extra money also having 2 bathrooms was great for getting ready, we only had to cross the road for tgi Fridays and chilli,s was round the corner was really perfect area and central for the restaurants.don't make the same mistake as me as went to wal mart and bought some ready made meals incase we couldn't be bothered going out some nights to discover that they don't have a cooker lol or toaster! there was a laundry room so did my washing before I got home, took me 10 mins to load the machine, would recommend.
don't listen to all the bad reviews, a holiday is what you make of it."

• Travel date: Tue 24th of May 2011

watch out

Reviewed Fri 4th of March 2011

"went to this hotel in Oct 2010 have to say that the only positive thing I can say is we had a good view from out filthy balcony. Our room was never cleaned properly hotel is to obsessed with saving money, we had bath tap system that never worked properly and fell to pieces air conditioning that broke down cockroaches and a laundry that people used into the night right next door, had to wait 36 hrs for toilet rolls, grab a bag breakfast bags really unappealing but not as unappealing as the cooked breakfast. The entrance to the block is like a giant ashtray. If your going to complain do it while you are there because they are not interested once you get back. We booked with Jetsave and they are even more disinterested. The worst hotel we have ever stayed in, in Florida"

• Travel date: Wed 2nd of March 2011

Dont Believe what you read

Reviewed Tue 17th of April 2012

"I have stayed at the Enclave for many years, yeah its a hotel there maybe a rooms that havnt been refurbed yet but the hotel is amazing, thew staff are all friendly and will help with any issue. And for you people who have moaned about breakfast dont forget that is what Americans eat ok.

So all in all i can recommend the hotel and it is in a great location. Also staying here again in July and my friends are in October aswel.

• Travel date: Tue 1st of March 2011

Hotels near The Enclave Hotel & Suites

Top traveller tips for The Enclave Hotel & Suites

• reltuc by reltuc

"Still like Golden Coral for the best eat all you like "

• Sonia K by Sonia K

"its florida you only sleep there ,long as its clean and it is "

• Markezal by Markezal

"The location is fab,and the free shuttle to most theme parks,the Disney shuttle is 12 dollars each good price as taxis are not cheap.enjoy for the money not bad at all. "

• Nicola O by Nicola O

"Close to all amneities "

• Ruth coates by Ruth coates

"Change your hotel when you get here "

• Kai S by Kai S

"Look for other hotel/inn/suite "

The Enclave Hotel & Suites is also called