About Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

• game room
  • shops amenities
  • pets allowed
  • gift shop amenities
  • free shuttle or taxi services
  • karaoke

Exellent Holiday at Quality Inn Plaza

Reviewed Thu 7th of October 2010

"We really didnt know what to expect from the hotel but were more than pleasantly surprised. The location was excellent and gave us the best of both worlds, peaceful when needed but not far from all the attractions. The food at the hotel was of very good quality and excellent choice however several restaurants were close by offering good choices, variety and value for money. The room itsef was very clean and changed daily, all staff were extremely helpful. There was enough to keep our little 2 year old entertained eg pools were excellent and park. Would definitely recommend this hotel and are already planning next year's holiday at the same venue."

• Travel date: Wed 6th of October 2010

Orlando trip of a lifetime

Reviewed Wed 22nd of July 2009

"In Feb 2009, my family and i, went to orlando for a trip of a lifetime.
We set off from manchester airport, 8 and half hours later,tired and sleepy.
it took ages to get out of customs, with eyescans and figertip scans.
We dropped the bags at bag drop, with virgin, got the train across, orlando international airport. Picked the bags and transfered to Quality inn Plaza, international drive.

The hotel had not booked the rooms, i had requested. i wanted two rooms near to each other but not next door, because it was my son and his girlfriend.

great start, hotel is ok needs a revamped, painting etc.
One pool closed for revamp, other pools ok, but need a revamp.

Hotel shop and snack bar, well stocked, but exspensive(wallgreens across the road)
Hotel dining is basic, but good value, virgin gave us free breakfast and dinner vouchers for first 4 days.

In the next ten days found, cockeroches in the room, eat out after this.
only good thing about the hotel was free transfers to universal studios, everyday.
need to book the transfers the night before.

would stay somewhere else next time, trip of a lifetime, not, this was a expensive lesson.

• Travel date: Tue 21st of July 2009

good hotel, bad staff

Reviewed Wed 1st of July 2009

"When we arrived, we were checked in without delay and given a map directing us to our room. Room seemed clean and tidy if a little cramped in the bathroom. Biggest drawback is the fact that you need the lights on even during the day because the curtains have to remain shut if you want any privacy at all.
The staff at the Guest Services desk (where you can book your theme park tickets) were so friendly as were the staff in the gift shop and the Lite Bite deli.
Reception staff however let the side down badly, from being more interested in their nails to laughing in our faces when we raised concerns about the cockroach who made itself welcome in our room, to finally telling friends of ours who called to make dinner arrangements with us that "no such person exists in this hotel".
To sum up the experience, it didn't ruin our holiday, we still had a fantastic time because the Floridians and all the other people who work there are so welcoming. It was just those 2 or 3 girls on reception who's lack of customer service skills put a slight taint on the last few days of the break."

• Travel date: Tue 30th of June 2009

Great budget accommodation

Reviewed Fri 28th of November 2008

"This was our first time at the Quality Inn Plaza. It wasn't our first choice as we had really wanted a more central location on I-Drive, but as it's only a few dollars for a week's I-Ride trolley pass this wasn't really a problem.

This is a fairly standard 3 star American hotel. The room was fairly large and well equipped with coffee maker, microwave, fridge, hairdryer and free wall safe. A coin-operated laundry was just round the corner. Our room was cleaned every day and the hotel grounds were immaculately maintained. We were in block B, just a stone's throw from one of the pools, which was almost as warm as getting in the bath - even though it was November, people were swimming until late evening. Plenty of sunbeds and clean towels - just a shame that there was no children's pool as we had our 2 year-old grandson with us.

There was a deli/supermarket and gift shop in the hotel, which were rather over-priced, but very handy after a long day on your feet when you couldn't be bothered to go out again! Walgreen's was right over the road, though - very good value for money on all kinds of items.

The buffet meals in the restaurant were a bit overpriced, but there are plenty of other places nearby to eat (great breakfast buffet at Sizzlers!)

We only used the free shuttle once, to go to Universal, and it was on time and driver very helpful. The I-Ride trolley (every 20 minutes) is an easy way to get to Aquatica (amazing!) and SeaWorld, and Lynx buses are great for Disney parks (less than $2 each if you ask for a transfer ticket).

The only thing at all that spoiled our holiday was the sad disappearance of Beltz Factory Outlet - the new development is very stylish but it's just one store after another filled with designer clothes, and for the first time ever, we didn't come away with bags full of bargains.

• Travel date: Fri 28th of November 2008

It WAs Awesome Tbh (= The Pool Was Aweso...

Reviewed Tue 7th of October 2008

"It WAs Awesome Tbh (=
The Pool Was Awesomee ! :]
Could Off been Brightend Up A We Bit Tho
The Colours were dull inside :/]
&& I Think They Could Have A Radio Or Something In
&& Something To Do
Im Only 15 && I Got Kinda Bored ."

• Travel date: Tue 7th of October 2008

Great value hotel, in a great location o...

Reviewed Sat 6th of September 2008

"Great value hotel, in a great location on I-Drive. Facilities good; rooms cleaned daily and staff very friendly and accommodating. Free transport to parks which were always on time and reliable. Have stayed at this hotel three times and had a great holiday. would recommend as we do, that you request a room on I-Drive side of the hotel, not I-4, which is a very busy and noisy freeway, in fact, we have requested and stayed in the same room, on all three occasions. We found nothing too much trouble for the staff. No fighting for sunbeds around the pools, and towels provided for guests around the pools.
Dave, John and Oscar - the barstaff in the hotel, were friendly and always offered advice about good restaurants and things to do.
The only thing we would advise against is taking the black taxi's outside the hotel entrance which cost double what you would pay in the yellow or white taxi's.
Thomson flights were good, with more legroom than previous , and the cabin staff were nice. Meals a disappointment - would not have meals next time. We would definitely have no reservations about stopping at the Quality Inn Plaza on our next visit to Orlando, and would recommend them to anyone thinking of visiting."

• Travel date: Sat 6th of September 2008

Arrived at the resort after a 9 hour fli...

Reviewed Sat 2nd of August 2008

"Arrived at the resort after a 9 hour flight, booked in and were directed to our room. the room was basic and not as advertised in the 1st choice brocure, room smelt damp and very old fashioned. toilet was blocked.
the best was yet to come, the room we were booked into was on the corner of the block, only 40 -50 ft away from 8 lane interstate 4, all night lorries travelling up and down. could not sleep at all, next day we ventured out of the room.
contacted our first choice rep in resort. we were told that their was no space at the Quality Inn. and she would try and find another hotel, but we would have to pay for an upgrade. although she was initially helpful, and she stated she was going to get back to us, I had to contact the local office after 4 hours of not hearing anything. I was them advised that the local office would not deal with us, because of the way 1st choice had booked the holiday.
I had to contact the 1st choice office in crayford in england to get an upgrade to our hotel, had to pay £650 to upgrade to Holiday Inn

Opinion "question the hotel before booking and make sure that you dont get fobbed off with a poor quality room, thomas cook also use this hotel and tried to book a 5 star passenger into this hotel when it is clearly a 3 tick motel. not quality for money and would not go there again. "

• Travel date: Sat 2nd of August 2008

omg i loved america !!!! damn shamu dele...

Reviewed Mon 21st of July 2008

"omg i loved america !!!! damn shamu deleted my pictures, the i ride saved a lot of walking distance, there was always a lot to see and do , dont recommend the disney parks though they were very boring and big queues.
this hotel was amazing though right in the center of international drive , wal mart not far away and the lite bite was really cheap the only problem was the added VAT added on after .
i wouldnt recommend this for families though perhaps couples would be happier at this resort
Ponderosa !!!!!! is a must "

• Travel date: Mon 21st of July 2008

We have just returned back from a great...

Reviewed Fri 23rd of May 2008

"We have just returned back from a great 2 week holiday,staying at the Quality Inn plaza. We have been to Oralndo Three times and we are feel that the hotel is a great choice if offers good clean and value for money accomadtion

It is a great hotel in a great location on I drive close to all the shops and theme parks.

The staff were always helpful and on hand if you had any problems.

You do get some traffic noise from the I4 so maybe ask for a room near the reception area just so you do not hear the road noise.

The rooms were cleaned everyday to a great standard and the maids are all very nice.

The hotels has three swimming pools on site but be aware if you are going with small children that there is not a baby pool.

The holiday was great but the flight home was a real let down. The Virgin cabin crew were rude very unhelpful and just worried more about looked like and not there to see to there customers, I find this a real shame as I always fly Virgin but this has put alot of doubt in my mind and next time I think I will fly with BA.

But do choose this hotel for a great fun packed holiday."

• Travel date: Fri 23rd of May 2008

This was our second year at this hotel.I...

Reviewed Wed 16th of April 2008

"This was our second year at this hotel.It has everything you need,the rooms are cleaned daily.The staff are very welcoming,great onsite restuarant and three pools.Pointe orlando shopping is opposite,which has a great cinema.Good location on international drive. "

• Travel date: Wed 16th of April 2008

Been to Florida twice now first time sta...

Reviewed Fri 28th of March 2008

"Been to Florida twice now first time stayed at the Clarion exelent hotel last christmas stayed at the Quality inn room was basic but clean with cleaners coming every morning make beds change towels ect, for the price it's pretty much what you would expect but the location could not be better with the i trolleys stopping outside and with one every 15mins it's ideal only bad comment about the hotel there is ticket sales at reception with cut price tickets don't buy them it's time share and me and my family were stuck at the sherriton hotel for 4 hours (were you have to collect your tickets once you have paid for them) trying to be sold time share!"

• Travel date: Fri 28th of March 2008

Just very dissapointed, I agree with the...

Reviewed Wed 27th of February 2008

"Just very dissapointed, I agree with the hotel being very handy for all parks, but that is about all that is good about it.

I am by no means a snob, but this hotel was very dirty, at night time the beds felt damp, no doubt because of the lack off air. You could not open any windows, and required to have the blind/curtain closed to get privacy. Bed linen was dirty, and the toilet was not nice.

I only expected it to be a place to lay our heads for the night as I knew we would be at the parks all the time, but a week with 5 of us in a room that was filthy was a bit much, and the constant damp smell was awful.

We were also in block A wich was overlooking a busy/noisy motorway. Disney was fantastic and we will go back again, but definately not to this hotel.

Bel "

• Travel date: Wed 27th of February 2008

Hotels near Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

Top traveller tips for Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

• slf37 by slf37

"Excellent if you are looking for all the family "

• pendle by pendle

"Orlando a place of dreams and storytales "

• pendle by pendle

"Bob marley at universal city walk, great food, great music. dont miss it. "

• caroleann by caroleann

"Ponderosa or Sizzler for great buffet breakfast "

• debzg by debzg

"I Drive has so much to offer and take in that everyone finds something they like "

• debzg by debzg

"TGI Friday's and Pirates cove Adventure Golf "

Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando is also called