Exterior

Disappointed In Orlando

Reviewed 7th December 2012

"To All Potential Renters/Owners, I stayed at the Marriott Cypress Harbour in Orlando, Florida in early April of this year, 2004. While my car was legally parked, it was sruck by another renter/owner, and sustained nearly $2,200 worth of damage. The renter/owner had rented a Marriott owned "Quad-Bike." The renter/owner was from Venezuela, and subsequently left the courtry 2 1/2 days later. The employees of the Marriott would not give me any information on the people who hit my car, who also left the scene with contacting anyone. The only reason that we found out who hit our vehicle was the action of a few witnesses, who reported it to the management. Since this time, I have been in contact with numerous employees of the Marriott Corporation, including corporate headquarters, and the AIG Insurance Company. No one from the Marriott has assisted me in contacting the owners of the condo, nor anyone to assist with the repair of my car. I was told at the time of the accident, by Marriott Employees, that the Marriott Corporation would take care of the damage to my vehicle, and there was no need to contact the police or anyone else. It seems to me that the Marriott Corporation, being a multi-million dollar organization, has forgotten what "service and hospitality" means, and that $2,200 is entirely too much to pay to correct a situation, that was caused by one of their pieces of equipment. So, renters/owners/visiters beware when parking your nice vehicles on the Marriott Owned properties, because if it is damaged, You will be responsible to have it repaired. Do not look to the Marriott for assistance. My next vacation will not include plans at the Marriott. Sincerely, Joseph P. Domsitz"

• Travel date: 31st May 2004

Great Location, lots to do

Reviewed 6th December 2012

"My fiance and I stayed here in October with my 13 year old daughter and we couldnt of been more pleased. The location is wonderful, no more that 20 mintes to any of the Orlando amusement parks. We had a two bedroom condo and it had plenty of space for us to stretch out and not be in each others hair. Plus by having a full kitchen we saved alot of money on restaurants, as we ate all our breakfasts here and several of our suppers. The only complaint would be that there doesnt seem to be alot of soundproofing in the ceiling as we could hear the people above us quite well, so ask for a top floor room. If you have kids, this is the place as there is so much for them to do they will never be bored and thats what its all about."

• Travel date: 12th May 2004

Totally enjoyed our stay

Reviewed 13th November 2012

"Our stay at the cypress harbour was wonderful. There was always something going on for my daughter and her friend to enjoy. They are teenagers so it is extra special when we can come back after a day out and the girls could go enjoy kareoke or disco by the pool. The rooms were great and the staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend cypress harbour. We go to Florida just about every year and this is one of our favorite places to stay. We hope to return soon."

• Travel date: 29th April 2004

Two thumbs up for Cypress Harbour

Reviewed 6th December 2012

"Stayed at C.H. in March 2004. The weather was gorgeous, sunny every day. People were in the pool and the water was not cold. There are 3 pools to choose from and they are scattered about the property along with several jacuzzi's (warm water there too) which is very well maintained. The gym is open 24 hours w/treadmills, bikes, stair climbers, free weights etc. There was an activity center adjacent to the gym which had basketball courts, shuffle board, pool tables, life-size chess, and much more to list. The room we stayed in was a 2BR, 2BA villa, very clean and comfy. All rooms have the screened-in porch, a nice feature. We also had a 2 person jacuzzi in the master suite. Another bonus was having the fridge, stove, microwave and coffee maker in our unit. We bought coffee, cream and sugar and made our own coffee twice a day! We had a great time and would love to do it again."

• Travel date: 17th March 2004

Great resort and excellent for kids!

Reviewed 26th October 2012

"We loved the room of the 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom and had breakfast on the screened in balcony every morning. The service there is great. We had a problem with our dryer and they immediately took care of the problem. I was very impressed with how clean the resort was and how friendly the staff was to us. We stayed in building 66 and it seemed very close to everything. I would highly recommend it. Hope this helps!"

• Travel date: 15th February 2004

Okay, but lots of evidence of age.

Reviewed 13th November 2012

"I stayed here January 2004. It is a pretty property--large pools, but not well heated so too cold to swim. Apparently management has received several complaints of colder temperature, but chooses to save money. We saw noone swimming during our 4 day stay, and I always swim, even in cooler weather. Furniture is nice green, beige and burgurndy, however carpet in non-smoking unit showed several cigarette burns, mildew in showers, cracks in tile floor.Large cracks in sidewalk , but many were being repaired. Friendly staff. Cute small market. I will definitely choose another property next time."

• Travel date: 31st January 2004

wonderful

Reviewed 31st October 2012

"This is a wonderful place to stay. There is always something to do at the hotel itself for those days you don't feel like going to far. The rooms were very roomy and very well stocked. The kids were very welcome, which is nice .The resort has something for everyone of all ages. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this resort to anyone. Would love to go back!!!!!"

• Travel date: 16th December 2003

Great for families!

Reviewed 29th October 2012

"This place is great for large families...We stayed here for a week Oct 10-17 and have no complaints...We had 7 people in the room (4 adults and 3 Children) and never found it crowded..The rooms were very clean and well stocked with anything you may need for cooking...The screened balcony is definately a plus..."

• Travel date: 6th December 2003

Nice....but rooms need updating

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"We stayed in two bedroom unit. There was lots of room and the resort is kept very clean. We were a little disappointed with the condition of the rooms though. The furniture is starting to show some wear and tear and starting to show its age somewhat. The unit we had, didn't give us much of a view, there was a great big tree in front of our unit and we could not see much from our balcony. Aside from that, the staff were very friendly, the pools were great, and we even got to see the fireworks from Seaworld from our Balcony one night. I like the resort in general, but I believe they should start look at replacing some of the furniture in the units."

• Travel date: 27th October 2003

A beautiful resort.

Reviewed 7th December 2012

"What a nice resort!!!!!Daily activities galore. We stayed in a 2 bedroon unit and there was plenty of space for the 5 of us. The pools were excellent and the staff was very friendly. I have recommended this resort to all my friends."

• Travel date: 11th October 2003

Hotels near Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas

Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas is also called

• Marriott Cypress Harbour
  • International Drive
  • marriotts hotel cypress harbour