Great experience

Reviewed Thu 29th of November 2012

"I travel across the United States regularly and found the experience extraordinarily soothing. The ammenities were great and staff was very accomodating. Usually you get service and little else or a luxury room and no service. But everything was perfect! Will be back soon."

• Travel date: Thu 15th of July 2010

Exceptional value

Reviewed Fri 26th of October 2012

"I just can't say enough about the friendly service. We stumbled across this new hotel which has not advertised as yet. We saw the sign and it looked nice and clean so we went in to see how much they were charging. They were so nice and showed us a room and we were surprised to see it was all brand new! Needless to say we stayed. The breakfast in the morning is free for all in the room until 9:30 AM and it was plentiful with hot and cold items. A few brothers bought this hotel and just opened. They will be successful if they treat everyone like they did us. We ended up staying 4 nights!"

• Travel date: Thu 15th of July 2010

BEST HOTEL WE'VE EVER STAYED AT

Reviewed Sun 4th of November 2012

"We are very picky travelers. We wanted a hotel very close to the Disney parks, free transportation to the parks, a suite with a separate living area and sleeper sofa, a microwave and refrigerator, and free hot breakfast. This is the only hotel we could find that met everything on our list. The hotel is under new management and all of the rooms have been recently remodeled. It looks brand new on the inside and outside of the hotel. The furniture, beds, and carpet are also high quality and new. Our suite was the largest hotel room we have ever stayed in. Hotel staff were very friendly and gave us the exact room we requested and even allowed us to check in early. We will definitely return."

• Travel date: Sun 4th of July 2010

Great hotel and wonderful staff

Reviewed Mon 26th of November 2012

"My husband and I stayed at this location during a business trip. We were amazing by how clean and modern the hotel was. The staff was very friendly and met our needs. I was just so impressed by how clean the rooms were. We saved a ton of money staying at this Quality Inn location and still received the high end service. I definitely recommend it and would stay here again in future visits."

• Travel date: Sat 3rd of July 2010

The Best Hotel on Highway 192 Kissimmee

Reviewed Tue 13th of November 2012

"On my recent to Kissimmee, I wanted to stop in and see what became of the former Masters Inn Hotel on Entry Point Blvd. So I went in and approached the Front Desk, and I asked GIll if I could see some rooms and the layout of the hotel.

Now, after seeing it as a Masters Inn, I was completely blown away on the renovations that had been made. The Lobby alone was gorgreous, the pool area was enlarged, the awful breakfast (?) was re-done, but it was the rooms that made a fantastic impression.

Of course they had no idea that I was a Travel Agent and that I just did what we call an onsite inspection that us Travel Agents do, and if they read this, they will know who I am.

But I urge you all to get to know who they are as well. It is by far the best hotel on Hightway 192 also known as Irlo Bronson Highway. The Staff there is by far superior, and as a Travel Agent I don't give great reviews unless they are deserved. Gill, Jim, Mike and the rest of the Staff are fabulous and they will treat you well. And the best part?......you can actaully afford to stay there. What better advice could you ask for from a Travel Agent"

• Travel date: Sat 3rd of July 2010

Great experience

Reviewed Tue 30th of October 2012

"I stayed at the Quality inn & Suites earlier this month while I was in Florida for a conference. I was very impressed with the service, hotel facilities, and the price! After a long day at work, it was nice to come back to a clean room, and get a quiet good night sleep. They have excellent continental breakfast every morning. So my collegues and I didn't have to go out for breakfast. The outdoor pool at the facility was very clean and we enjoyed swimming. The location is awesome...I had never been to Disney world..and this place is about a mile and a half from Disney world. Universal studios is right in the vicinity as well..parking's not a problem. Several good restaurants if you enjoy going out for dinner. The staff is very polite and treat their customers very well. I would definitely go back and stay at this hotel in the future. And to top it off, you can't beat the price!"

• Travel date: Thu 1st of July 2010

An excellent hotel, superb service, and a magnificent location.

Reviewed Sun 28th of October 2012

"The staff at the hotel was really helpful. They accommodated us if we needed anything, much faster than other hotels that we stayed at previously on the strip. We asked the staff random questions, about the theme parks, beaches, restaurants and the night scene and what they recommended was by far the best in town. Our cell phone coverage worked great no matter where we were on the property. The pool was nice and clean, we all could tan easily! The breakfast was excellent; no matter how early or late you went the food was just right! The hospitality at this hotel was really good. It’s not common to find such nice people who actually care, and not act like they do!
I would recommend this location. I travel a lot with my friends and we all had a good time. No matter how late we strolled in, we were greeted with a smile!"

Proximity to Disney and Friendly Staff

Reviewed Tue 13th of November 2012

"A nice hotel to go to with young children. It is about 2-3 miles from Disney and shuttles are available to Disney. After a long day @ disney, really comfy bed to sleep on and we all slept like babies. Friendly staff and would definitely go there again if visit that town."

• Travel date: Wed 30th of June 2010

5 star hotel! Very friendly staff!

Reviewed Sun 4th of November 2012

"First off, I'm very picky at where I stay, but this hotel was just really well kept, clean and it was only $80 a night. My boyfriend and I were looking around for a cheap get away, with the bad encomony and all, we came across Quality Inn& Suites. We were surprised by the really clean rooms and comfty beds! The staff at the front desk were really nice and organized(there's an easy access ATM in the waiting area). We also had a chance to have breakfast, we had scrambled eggs, sausage and french toast, that tasted a little better than just home made. The breakfast wasn't just delicious, it was also a FREE complimentary breakfast! There are also a lot of attractions nearby like Disney, which we took the free shuttle, shopping and eating areas. Before my boyfriend and I left, we had a dip in the pool, which was very clean and looked very well taken care of. One thing I especially loved was the marble tub! I can't wait to plan our next trip back to this hotel! This hotel was very affordable and worth the whole $80 per night of our stay!"

This new Quality Inn should not be confused with the old Quality Inn

Reviewed Mon 26th of November 2012

"I was a little worried after reading review about the Quality Inn Kissimmee . That hotel is now the Continental Plaza and lost its Choice franchise because of condition. I was so glad that I called the hotel first. This hotel just opened a month ago and it is very nicely decorated and brand new. The mattresses are wonderful and we all got a good nights sleep. We awoke to a wonderful hot and cold breakfast served just off the large main lobby. Then we hopped on the free shuttle to Disney which is only 1/2 mile to the Disney Maingate entrance. We thoroughly enjoyed Magic Kingdom with our 5 and 7 year olds and when tired hopped on the free shuttle where they told us to be for pickup.
It was so nice to come back to a lovely new room with all new furniture, coffeemakers, refrigerators and more in the room. We sat down and checked our computer because they have free Wi-Fi. SWome of the rooms have computers but we had our own laptop. I would highly recommend this hotel. It is just off of 192 at mile marker 6 on Entry Point Road so it is quiet too. After a swim in the pool we went back to the room to relax and get ready for another big day at Animal Kingdom. A great trip!!!"

• Travel date: Fri 4th of June 2010

Terrible Hotel. Absolutely nothing good...

Reviewed Mon 8th of October 2007

"Terrible Hotel. Absolutely nothing good to say about hotel or service from Virgin.

Room filthy, blood on sheets, smoke coming from air conditioning setting off fire alarm, hairs clogging the bath and sink. Nails sticking through the bottom of the bathroom door. Strange smell in room. Insects crawling over the breakfast (if you could call it that - a roll and a muffin).

Don’t stay here - it’s disgusting!

• Travel date: Mon 8th of October 2007