Caribe Cove Resort Orlando

9000 Treasure Trove Ln, Kissimmee, FL 34747-3029

Loved it!

Reviewed Tue 6th of November 2012

"This place was amazing! I loved it. Had my own private bathroom and bedroom and my parents had their own as well. Would LOVE to go back just to be able to stay here. The master bathroom wouldn't fit in my suitcase to bring home. haha. All the staff I came into contact with during our stay were very friendly and helpful with my questions!"

• Travel date: Thu 6th of March 2008

Good Spot if Your Driving

Reviewed Mon 24th of December 2012

"Excellent accomodations if you are visiting Disney and want a place to relax in the evening. Clean, safe and a reasonably short drive to Disney. Family of four with kids aged 8 and 10. The kids had their own room with their own beds and TV. Unfortunately the pool was closed after dark as the kids would have enjoyed a swim after a busy day. Mom and dad had their own room and bathroom with lots of room( tub and shower and two sinks). The large kitchen and washer/dryer were used lots. Clean and safe. No surprises from the photos or reviews."

• Travel date: Wed 5th of March 2008

This was a great place to stay.

Reviewed Fri 21st of December 2012

"We stayed at Carige Cove for 5 nights. The apartment was beautiful, clean and staff was alway helpful and friendly. This was a great value for the price and our stay was wonderful. It was great after a day at disney to be able to come to a place that allowed everyone to have their own space and relax after a hetic day of walking. Another advantage for us was the many resturants available within 4 miles of the villa. I did alot of checking before I booked and Caribe Cove was a great value for the money and much better than most of the hotels I saw while we were in Florida."

• Travel date: Mon 3rd of March 2008

Fantastice resort!

Reviewed Fri 16th of November 2012

"Absolutely fantastic resort! We just couldn't fault it, from the friendly staff, the HUGE rooms, excellent location and great services! We have already booked our trip for winter 2008 and would highly recommend this resort to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Orlando!"

• Travel date: Sun 2nd of March 2008

Hidden Gem

Reviewed Fri 16th of November 2012

"Our family of six stayed at the Caribe Cove Resort while we visited Disney over the weekend.
If value is defined as getting more than what one expects then this resort offers excellent value.
We stayed in a three bedroom (yes - three separate bedrooms!) condo that was very clean, spacious, and nicely decorated. It was an exceptional deal for the price we paid. We were very pleased. We paid about the same rate as a Disney Value Resort and received a place to stay that was about 6 times bigger with amenities like a full kitchen.
Only a few obsevations for those thinking of staying here:
1. It is slightly out of the way and can be hard to find at night.
2. There is a $65 cleaning fee at the end of the visit with no daily maid service
3. The pool is only open until dusk - so no night swimming experiences.
4. The beds are somewhat uncomfortable (not a complaint just an observation)
5. Somewhat removed from the Disney experience which can be an advantage or disadvantage.
6. This is condo not a hotel

Overall - if you want more than a place to sleep in a high quality atmosphere this is a great place. We highly recommend it!"

• Travel date: Mon 25th of February 2008

No Place Better!!!!

Reviewed Mon 24th of December 2012

"I took my parents to Orlando for a week and spent five nights here before moving into a Disney Hotel for the rest of our stay. The two bedroom condo was very spacious and very well appointed and looked brand new (they have only been open a few months and I hope their high level of care continues). There was a huge screened porch where we had meals and relaxed with family visiting for the day from nearby. The laundry was a huge advantage as we didn't have to bring as many clothes - we just tossed them in between trips out.

Internet access is free and fast but I did have a bit of trouble getting my laptop to interface. No problem! The staff gave me a toll free helpline to call and the problem was fixed very quckly.

The location is at the far West end of the ugly 192 corridore but easily gotten to if you call and get directions. It is a little ways from Disney etc... but that was fine with us as the distant location made it very very quiet at night. Caribe Cove is not yet correctly identified on any of the online map assistance sites I searched.

The staff was amazingly friendly and the complex does have a gate which I liked. I can not think of one reason not to stay at this beautiful and very inexpensive resort when you are in Orlando and I have very high standards.

We will be back - let's hope that the management keeps up the good work!"

• Travel date: Sun 17th of February 2008

Great Value!

Reviewed Tue 6th of November 2012

"We stayed at the Caribe Cove the last week of January and were pleasantly surprised. I booked the resevation on-line at expedia.com and was concerned that the accomodations would not be as nice as the photos showed. The price was exceptional. I had been searching for a 3 bedroom villa for several weeks and figured that there was no way that this resort could be as nice as it looked for such a low price. It was great! We arrived on a Wednesday and check-in was a breeze. We signed the waiver forms for the cleaning fee ($65) and the deposit ($200). I was aware of both of these charges because I had called to verify my reservation prior to leaving for our vacation. We had no trouble with having the deposit returned to us, they actually released it when we checked out.
The clubhouse was beautiful, unfortunately we never had enough time to get down to the pool because we had activities planned every day.
The location was great, it was very close to the main entrance to Disney. The only thing that slowed us down was the traffic on 192 in the morning and late afternoon. If you plan on going to the parks try to avoid "rush hour".
Our room was absolutely beautiful and very spacious. I was there with my husband, two young sons and my parents. It was great to have a full kitchen, laundry room and dining and living-room areas. I would DEFNITELY stay at Caribe Cove again!!!"

• Travel date: Mon 4th of February 2008

DEE-Lightful!

Reviewed Fri 21st of December 2012

"Family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids 11 & 10) stayed at this resort for 5 days during the Christmas holiday. A good time was had by all. We're from S. Carolina and spend Christmas week every year in Florida (Orlando/Everglades/Keys) so this isn't just a review tainted with excitement from our first trip to DisneyWorld. We usually rent a timeshare (thru Starwood vacations) but this year waited too late to book, everything was filled and we were outta luck. Completely by accident I found this resort and booked a reservation thru bookit.com, which was cheaper than booking online thru the resort itself. Bookit.com also had a special - free upgrade to a 3-bedroom unit. We paid $115/nite for 12/22 - 12/25 and $131 for 12/26 - UNbelievable for that time of year.

Since this resort was new and at the time there was only one review on tripadvisor.com, and it was the first time I'd used this bookit.com place, I was a bit nervous. Reservation was a breeze, we were assigned a top floor unit (request one if you can) and were pleasantly surprised.

CONS: And there are few ...

1. there is no tv in the 3rd bedroom. Not a big deal for us because the kids had their 10" portable DVD player and watched movies late night.

2. Pool is not located centrally in the resort. It's at the main gate, behind the reservation/welcome area and is only open dawn to dusk. No night swimming for the kids to unwind after a long day at the parks.

3. No in-room safes.

4. $65 cleaning fee no matter how long your stay.

PROS:

1. BIG BIG BIG! Units are big. Our 3-bedroom was 1600+ square feet. 10' ceilings. Fully equipped kitchen (yes, there's a dishwasher) with a bar and dining area. 2 HUGE bathrooms, both with huge showers separate from the tubs. Tile flooring and carpeting (no vinyl). Back bedroom, living room and master bedroom all adjoined by big balcony with table/chairs. Master bedroom very large and well furnished with ... his/her closets, water closet and enornous bath. Very luxurious. Towels brand new.

2. Elevators. And entrances are from open breezeways (no funky smells), you even have your OWN doorbell.

3. Laundry facility in each unit. I'm not talking those stackable apartment size washer/dryers in a little closet. I'm talking a laundry room .... a ROOM with full size appliances, shelving, vacuum etc.

The photos on Caribe Cove's website are truly accurate. I'd post a bunch of my own pictures, but the files are too large and I can't upload them to this site.

This was a very quiet resort. It's in Kissimmee, which is about a 20 minute drive to Walt Disney World parks. In the evening, traffic can be heavy on I-4. This is a great place to save a TON of money and stay at a new resort which really is very nice. However, if you are looking for the hustle and bustle of one of those bigger resorts that offers hair braiding, kids' activities, interactive pool area, restaurants, transportation and non-stop 24/7 going ons, then this may not be the place for you. We have experienced both kinds of resorts and I would definitely return to this one. I highly recommend it. And remember, as of this writing, the photos posted by the resort on their website truly are a fair and accurate depiction of the resort."

• Travel date: Thu 10th of January 2008

Nice new facility

Reviewed Thu 11th of October 2012

"We just got back from a 4 day holiday at this resort. It is very nice, I paid $99 a night but there is the cleaning fee which is taxed so it is like $73 extra for the stay. I have yet to tell if we will get our $$200 back as we just checked out yesteday, but did not smoke and our dogs stayed across town in Furry Friends Inn.
The main enterance road it is on has stop light which makes it helpfull to turn, it is not on the GPS but as of last Sunday it is on Google Maps. The resort is gated and the man in the booth is nice, we were never given a pass so you have to give your name every time you go in.
The club house is beautifu and has their reception in it there, you have to fill out a form for all the ages of everyone staying. I get the impression this resort is very paranoid about everyone trashing the place. There are no towels for the locker room , gym, you would bring them from your room or home. I thought that you could at least sign them out and return them, again a sign of paranoid that they are going to get stolen? Lockers have a 25 c (quarter) charge to get the key out in my opinion very tackey, for as nice as things is this 1st class?
Condos are great and spacious, you only get one coffee and 1 garbage bag, so bring some from home, we brought paper towels but they had those. There is no daily maid service, there is washing machine but no soap provided, dryer took forever.
The location was great if you are driving which we were, that far end of 192 is less crowded which is great. I would stay here again."

• Travel date: Wed 26th of December 2007

Excellent bargain if you don't mind driving a little extra

Reviewed Mon 15th of October 2012

"Excellent stay at new property (opened in September) while enjoying Universal Studios. Stayed four nights at discount rate and got one night free (about $500 total w/$65 cleaning fee).
2-bedroom was about 1400 sf and has large kitchen and dining room. Three nice TVs with about 20 channels and free in-room Internet. Very clean, nice bathrooms and ample closets (The second bedroom has a closet big enough for a bed).

Only two small negatives, (1) distance from theme parks, and (2) $65 mandatory cleaning
(1) I am very familiar with Orlando area and knew condo was far from parks. Universal about 20 miles (about 25 minutes), but found the drive a nice wind down. Grocery stores within a mile in either direction. Disney area about 10-15 minutes away. Ate in Downtown Disney two nights and it really isn't that far. Most people with kids going to Universal would probably find this too far. But Disney is a reasonable drive.
(2)Knew about the cleaning fee but since the nightly rate was so low it wasn't a problem. A bargain over hotel rooms."

• Travel date: Fri 21st of December 2007

Hotels near Caribe Cove Resort Orlando

Stayed at Caribe Cove Resort Orlando? Share your insight.

Caribe Cove Resort Orlando is also called