Un Oasis en medio del corazón de la Zona Romántica de Puerto Vallarta

• kitchenette
  • baggage storage
  • car hire
  • bottled water
  • express check in check out
  • massage
  • pool beach towels
  • spanish amenities
  • heated pool
  • special diet menus
  • free public parking nearby
  • snorkeling amenities
  • diving
  • adults only amenities

Good

The Real Deal

Reviewed 2nd December 2012

"My wife and I stayed here for a week in late February. This is a wonderful alternative to the large factory tourist hotels that line the beach in PV. The rooms are new and clean. Well decorated with a king size bed, refrigerator, flat screen TV with many English speaking channels. There is plenty of hot water and daily maid service. We liked the second floor rooms that have a balcony. The hotel is an oasis in the real city. It is easy to walk to the beach for breakfast as well as to the old town. Both buses and cabs are at the corner to both east and west. Between the hotel and the beach is restaurant row but both the German restaurant and the beach seafood restaurant are very good. The other reviews are right on praising Mike who is chef, host and all around good guy. Both his wife and daughter run the beach restaurant. The only negative is the street noise which can be shut out by closing the sliding door. There is a fan and a/c in the room if needed. All in all, a good choice in PV if you don't plan on spending all your time in a hotel."

• Travel date: 3rd March 2008

We loved the Hotel

Reviewed 6th December 2012

"Ecellent place to stay at Puerto Vallarta. Rooms are in a real designer style. The Hotel is small and therefore very familar. Especially Breakfast is great at the beach and will give the day the best start. Mike is a great guy and is always helpful. The Restaurant food is great, good opportunity as well to grap up some German food at the buffet or select a course from the menu. The location is great to walk downtown and the beach. All over all - when coming back to Puerto Vallarta, this is the place I like to stay again. We will return - be sure."

• Travel date: 29th February 2008

The perfect Hacienda

Reviewed 6th December 2012

"Just a quick note on my very lovely stay at Hacienda Alemana. I loved it! My room was very modern and clean. The shower was great, there was champagne waiting for me in the fridge, and fresh fruit by the FLAT SCREEN TV! The bed was very comfortable, pillows were soft, and I had 2 great nights of sleep. Mike, the owner, is an incredibly gracious host. He gave me great recommendations for where to eat and sight see, and went well out of his way to make sure I was happy. I can't say enough good. I will absolutely stay again when I return to PV. Many thanks!"

• Travel date: 25th February 2008

Loved the Hacienda Alemana

Reviewed 9th December 2012

"Excellent service, familiar faces from previous stays, a plus. Breakfast was superb at restaurant on the beach with the umbrella. Hotel is quiet, close to beach, excellent German Restaurant and buffet, closely supervised by innkeeper and his wonderful wife."

• Travel date: 22nd February 2008

great value

Reviewed 25th October 2012

"We are here for 3 months and just spent 2 weeks at the hotel. It is excellent. The rooms are to a standard associated with a 5 star hotel.The combination of breakfast on the beach and lunch or dinner at the Hacienda´s own restaurant is perfect. Owner Mike, is a superb host. It is ideally located for walking the town without the need to take cabs. We´ll be back!"

• Travel date: 21st February 2008

The best German in Vallarta

Reviewed 2nd December 2012

"We stayed at the Hacienda Alemana X-Mas and New Year 2007. The reception by Mike, the owner, exceeded what we had expected. Mike showed us to our very nice and comfortable room and invited us to a welcome cocktail at the adjoining restaurant, as well owned and operated by Mike. The very first night we had dinner there. Being German of origin and pretty fussy with food, I was a bit sceptical about German Food in Mexico but, surprise, surprise, it was the best German food I ever tasted, including food prepared by my mother. We ate there almost every night during our stay. 3 times per week we could enjoy an extensive buffet and other nights we ate 'a la carte'. Just delicious. Breakfast was included in the room price. In the mornings, after a short walk to Mike's beach restaurant 'Langostinos', we were able to enjoy a wide variety of breakfast choices, under a personal palapa right on the beach. Between the lovely room, the excellent food and, last but not least, the personal, warm and friendly attention by Mike - This is the place to stay in Vallarta."

• Travel date: 2nd February 2008

Just loved it!

Reviewed 28th October 2012

"I can nothing but recommend this hotel. It is a new construction with lovely finishing touches. The rooms are spacious and tastefully designed. We received a bottle of champagne every day (!), as well as a few drinks at the bar on the house, too! It is a short walk to the restaurant they serve breakfast in, but well worth it. The food is good and having breakfast on the beach is just the perfect way to start your day! The staff was very attentive and caring and makes you feel at home – we will return!"

• Travel date: 23rd January 2008

loved our stay in Puerto Vallarta

Good
Reviewed 16th November 2012

"We stayed for two weeks at the "Hacienda Alemana " . The rooms are fantastic , very nice decore. The location of the hotel is the best ,walking distance to everthing in Puerto Vallarta. The staff at the Hacienda Alemana is very nice and they look after you very well. The service at the Beach where you have your Sunchair and Towle is also excellent. We have been coming to PV for many years and have seen it grow .Our Host Michael and his wife Irma really know how to make your stay pleasant and unforgetable . We will come back. Gabrielle and Klaus , Waterloo,Ontario /Canada"

• Travel date: 21st January 2008

This is the place to stay in Puerto Vallarta

Reviewed 16th November 2012

"Hacienda Alemana, located in the still relatively unscathed Zona Romantica of old Puerto Vallarta, is a gem. Recently built, but incorporated into an existing house, the Hacienda combines the charm of the traditional with exquisitely constructed accomodations. My room was beautiful, designed with quality materials and a clear attention to detail. Beyond that, the owner and host, Michael, was gracious and most helpful. The staff members are likewise great. Michael is German, and the restaurant and bar, as well as the hotel, have a definite European feel. Hacienda Alemana is the furthest thing possible from the typical Vallarta tourist trap hotel. There is no pool yet. Getting to breakfast requires a 5 minute walk to the beach. My only negative comment is the street noise, but that is easily controlled by the double-glazed windows. I slept very well. At the risk of being corny, Hacienda Alemana truly embodies the phrase "mi casa es su casa.""

• Travel date: 17th December 2007

Hotels near Hacienda Alemana

Hacienda Alemana is also called

• hotel hacienda alemana
  • hotel hacienda alemana puerto vallarta