Pool Area

• evening entertainment
  • personal trainer
  • massage chair

Good

A worry free, incredibly relaxing and entertaining vacation spot

Reviewed 26th November 2012

"If you are looking for a worry free vacation, this is the place! Many people have misconceived notions that the area is not safe. This couldn't be further from the truth. Whether you are on the resort or venture into town, you always feel welcome and safe. The resort is constantly being updated to ensure the accommodations are top notch. We enjoy the beautiful surroundings and the convience of the location. You can walk into town, hop on a bus, or take a taxi wherever you wish to go. Many people don't take advantage of the bus system, but it is an economical means of transportation and safe! The staff is unbelievably friendly and helpful; they make you feel like family. We have come to know the staff quite well. We even go to their baseball games to show our support. I highly recommend the resort. I believe once you experience what they have to offer, you will want to go back year after year."

• Travel date: 25th May 2010

Sheraton Buganvilas Vacation Club - Perfect Home away from Home

Reviewed 14th November 2012

"For 18 years we go back to Puerto Vallarta, after traveling the World, because here is from end November till end March the perfect weather: warm but not too hot in the day, mellow and not to cold in the evening and practicaly no rain. And there is the wonderful Buganvilias Club. On beautiful grounds with luxurious tropical vegetation, on the beach, with all very good amenities (heated pool, restaurants, wellness, fitness rooms,shops, childrens activity center etc.). It is very well maintained, clean and the units - almost suites with 1 and 2 bedrooms are spacious, with all the confort and wonderful sweet sleeper beds. Almost all have been recently remodeled with new kitchens, big refrigerator, LCD flatscreen TV's, new baths. There is maid service daily. The Staff is very friendly and professional, service is excellent. The location could not be better, big grocerie stores, other shops, restaurants and the old town center are in walking distance. For other activities there are local busses at low cost and lots of taxis at very fair price and one can also rent a car on site. So now after retirement we intend to spend our winters there, for - we hope - many years."

• Travel date: 23rd May 2010

Best vacation place, look forward to it every year!!

Reviewed 13th November 2012

"I have been going to the Sheraton for about 12 years for week 5 and 6. The facilities are Impeccable. The staff is very friendly and the facilities are very safe and secure. I feel at home when we are here and cant wait until next year."

• Travel date: 23rd May 2010

Buganvilias Resort is convenient, beautiful grounds and a great place to stay.

Reviewed 31st October 2012

"Three of us got sick after lunch on a jungle trip, no faul;t of the hotel. My friend tripped at the resort, broke her arm and had to go to the Doctor. Tthe only service provided by the resort was to call the Dr. and send him to our room. It was the first time, something unpleasant happened. It would not keep me from recommending the resort to friends. I have been coming to the resort for 20 years and have enjoyed it each time, have sent friends to use my time share when I wasn't going , I foung the staff willing to accommodate me when arranging variations to my contract. The grounds are beautiful and lush. A perfect setting."

• Travel date: 22nd May 2010

Paradise within walking distance to town

Reviewed 26th November 2012

"My parents took me to the Buganvilias over 20 years ago and I have went every years since. The location is perfect for my wife and I because we are not confined to the complex during our stay. Every night we get to go to a different restaurant and experience all the foods that PV has to offer. We can walk to the Malacon, and enjoy the nightlife within 10 minutes. If you want an all-inclusive resort then you should really consider going to another city. There is too much to see and do, and so much good food in the city, it is not worth staying in Nuevo Vallarta. If I don't feel like walking to town I catch the bus just out the door for sixty cents. Or a taxi for $4.00...no matter if there is one person or four. I highly recommend the Buganvilias for the staff, the pools, and the improvements that they have made to keep up with the times."

• Travel date: 21st May 2010

My home away from home--the Sheraton Buganvillias Resort Club!!!

Reviewed 13th November 2012

"I have been a member of the Club for over 15 years and have enjoyed every minute of being there! Until my wife passed away, we spent 4 weeks each year--since then two weeks each year. It is great to be recognized by many of the staff--know that everything will be in great order and clean. I feel real fortunate to have bought into this time share! It is so close to town that is within walking distance. It couldn't be a better place! Bob Wolf--Tumwater, Washington"

• Travel date: 20th May 2010

The perfect Home away from home

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"I have been coming to this resort for 14 years and would never think of exchanging . no where else could match everything you can find here .., The people everywhere are wonderful,,,office,,desk,maids..porters..pool help.....i have never had a complaint...the grounds are so beautiful ,the food at each restaurant delicious i can hardly wait for next trip there BRAVO to everyone"

• Travel date: 20th May 2010

excellent

Reviewed 9th December 2012

"We have been going to the Sheraton for 5 years and have had the best service food and great comfortable beds and units that anyone can ask for..all the help is well trained and are there to give their best to the customer...I have NEVER had a complaint and if I did I'm sure it would have been resolvd by management......"

• Travel date: 18th May 2010

Buganvilias, consistently great

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"We are very pleased with the decision we made to come here in the late spring. The resort is always well -maintained and the staff is incredible. We enjoy the restaurants, and I was surprised at another review indicating a problem with illness. Walking to town and to the bank is a great convenience - who wants to be a 40 plus minute bus ride away?"

• Travel date: 9th May 2010

Everyone got sick and it wasn't the water

Reviewed 14th November 2012

"We were pretty happy with the room. It is a 2 bedroom master suite with the probably one of the best balconies and views in the whole town. The bathrooms are very nice and the beds are GREAT. Room service was good and prompt. We were a little disappointed in the fact that both pool bars closed at 6pm. But that wasn't that big of a deal. The biggest problem we had was the fact that everyone got sick. I'm not just talking about the four of us. My wife and I got there on Saturday afternoon, and by midnight Sunday we were both ill. Our friends arrieved on Sunday afternoon, and they were sick by Tuesday morning. We asked the resort if they had had any other complaints, and were told none had been reported. So we just chalked it up to bad luck, until we got well enough to leave the room. That's when we starting talking to other people and heard the same story from them. We found only three people from about 50 we talked to had not been sick. Finally on Friday we got the resort to admit that there had been other complaints. Then they started saying that hospitals, state inspectors and federal inspectors had all been there after they got all the sudden reports, and checked the place out and found nothing. By this time their credibility was not very high with us. My wife is trying to get in touch with the resort owners, and see what if anything was investigated and found. This was our first year there at this resort, although we have been coming at least once a year to PV for eight years. So we know what and what not to do to prevent illness, and this is the first time we have ever been ill. We are owners here now, so we will definitely be back. But if this happens again next year, we will sell it or give it away. This incident cost us 3 days of lost vacation with dear friends that we don't get to see but once a year. It's three days we wish we had back, and we would like an explanation why we lost them."

• Travel date: 28th April 2010

Hotels near Buganvilias Vacation Club

Buganvilias Vacation Club is also called

• hotel buganvilias vacation club
  • hotel buganvilias vacation club puerto vallarta
  • buganvilias vacation club hotel