Good

Love it so much returning for a fourth time

Reviewed Tue 11th of March 2014

"Sorry to disagree with some Lindo is far above the best service you can get. I have been a lot of places in Mexico and there is a reason I am heading back for a fourth time. We stayed at the beach 5 years ago and though its lower end it was a step up. However since we paid the extra money for Lindo there is no going down to beach or Del mar. I should stand corrected this year we upgraded to Maya and the only reason is for the golfing and spa perks. Whether you stay at the Maya or Lindo you are guaranteed the best service and a great time."

• Travel date: Sun 9th of March 2014

just got back from parisio lindo hotel,i...

Reviewed Wed 12th of March 2008

"just got back from parisio lindo hotel,in mexico
the complex was excellent.very well maintained,the staff,pools,food were all 5 star.
15 + different retaurants to eat in on a night,buffett breakfast & dinner.
pool bars,cigar bar etc.staying at the lindo means you can use all the facilities at the maya,del mar,& del mar beach.went to the disc a few nights still serving drinks till 3.00am.the shows on a night are good,boogie nights,there is a karioke bar in the maya.
beach was very nice,sunbeds a plenty.free towels.games by the pool.the staff work very hard.especially the train driver.
tennis courts,bike rides,pool,darts.something for everyone.would highley recommend this hotel complex.would definatly come back.

• Travel date: Wed 12th of March 2008

Stayed at the Lindo in March 2006 and th...

Reviewed Wed 19th of July 2006

"Stayed at the Lindo in March 2006 and the weather was great! Got married while we were there and everything was perfect, the wedding coordinator Lizzette was so helpful.

The rooms are lovely as is all of the hotel.

There are so many different restaurants to try at the Lindo, Steakhouse, Japanese, Brazilian, Italian, Cajun & French which were all really lovely - the only one we didn’t enjoy was the Chinese. The buffets were very good also.

Everyone at this hotel is friendly and helpful, as we were getting married there, there were 30 of us staying at the hotel and always managed to get tables together for dinner if we wanted even though the hotel was nearly full to capacity.

The pools here are great too, the lazy river is so relaxing and the wave pool is also good fun.

The good thing about this hotel is you get use of the neighbouring hotels, Del Mar, Beach & Maya so there’s always plenty of variety.

The grounds of this hotel are very pretty and green and there’s a lot of wildlife wandering about - Peacocks, Flamingo's, Deer etc. so lots to see!

I would recommend this hotel to others and will probably go back and stay here again in a couple of years as we loved it so much.

Hope this helps!"

• Travel date: Wed 19th of July 2006

The hotel is absolutely fantastic and we...

Reviewed Sat 17th of December 2005

"The hotel is absolutely fantastic and we were really sorry that our holiday had to be cut short due to the hurricane. We have been to a large number of all inclusive resorts and this is by far the best. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone

Due to Hurricane Wilma we spent 3 days in the convention centre but the hotel staff were fantastic and could not have done more for us.

Unfortunately Thomas Cook decided that our holiday had to be cut short and made us return to the UK.

Would definitely return to this resort but certainly will never book again with Thomas Cook (although we have done so for the last 15 years)."

• Travel date: Sat 17th of December 2005

Very good.....but!

Reviewed Tue 23rd of October 2012

"We returned on Sunday from a 2 week stay at the Lindos (we have been to many all-inclusivse in Mexico and elsewhere including in Mayan corridor the Gala;Paraiso Beach;Paraiso Playa del Mar;Copacobana;Reef Club). First impressions are excellant in terms of the architecture and the service. Although it took 3 goes, we got a room that was very well located (although noisy if you like a siesta !). The Room was very well appointed with an oversized balcony; good bathroom (always hot water); good AC; (but stupidly placed mirrors for the ladies to do their make-up etc.). The Restaurants are generally very good (note that there is no buffet in the evening but you can go next door to the Paraiso Beach which has a more attractive buffet restaurant). The Italian has very good food but is too bright. Tha Cajun and the Gourmet are also very good. We did not try the Asian, or the Steak House (converted from the day time pool restaurant and not attractive) Although technically, we can use the al a carte restaurants next door, in practice this is not realistic (only available to Lindos guests if not booked up by 4.00pm of the same day). The Food quality generally is very good and very safe with lots of choice (the best meats we ever had in Mexico). The bars are so/so. Surprisingly there is no pool bar - if you want a drink, you either go to the swim up (the water was very cold); go to the service bar in the restaurant; or get a waitress - but no where to socialize (unless you go all the way to the lobby bar - not practical). The beach bar is not yet built. The beach is pretty good - walkable and with lots of places to swim (although the water is rougher than in Playacar). The pool area now is very pleasant (although a lot of concreted areas around the wave pool) but when the new Paraiso Maya opens in June, sharing the same pool space, it could become crowded. When the walk ways/pool area is wet it is very slippery. The Staff are excellant - very obliging in all areas, and having a concierge in each building is great - never any problem reserving restaurants. Take lots of $1 bills - the staff really deserve tipping. J&B"

• Travel date: Wed 17th of December 2003

Not a 5 Star

Reviewed Mon 22nd of October 2012

"My husband and I just returned from a two week stay at the Lindo. I have to say that I agree with the reviewer that said it is not a 5 Star Resort. My husband and I have travelled to Mexico every winter for the last 15 years and have stayed at many different resorts. We have also visited Costa Rica, Dominician Republic, several Carribean Islands as well as two cruises. For us the quality of food is very important and the Lindo just did not meet our expectations. We had good meals at the Italian (the lamb chops) the Gourmet and the Cajun ( blackened snapper) but every other meal was a disapointment for me, although my husband loves fish and he had some very good fish meals.

I also agree that the pools were too cold to swim in. Of the four or five pools that are on the property the only one that had any one in it was the wave pool. Fortunately, the ocean is as warm as bath water but was very rough for our entire stay.

I also found that although many of the employees did try, the service was not of 5 star. We had to wait over 30 minutes at The Steakhouse for anyone to even acknowledge us. I finally got up and got us some water and we waited another 5 minutes at which time my husband had to go and find a waiter. The service at The Gourmet however, was exceptional.

The bartender at the beach bar at The Del Mar was very rude. I don't know if it was because we were from the Lindo but we avoided that bar choosing to walk all the back to the pool areas for drinks. As mentioned they are building a beach bar for the Lindo so that should improve that problem. We also tried to eat at the other resorts for dinner but were only able to book The Brazilian. Do not go there unless you REALLY love meat as that is all you get.

We thought that the Beach and Del Mar had much more activities going on and the grounds there are much more interesting.

The nightly entertainment that we went to was terrible. The entertainers were lip synching but did not seem to know the words. The dancers were not well rehearsed. We did go to the Del Mar two nights and the entertainment there was far superior. I do not know if we just picked the wrong nights to see the Lindo entertainment and the right nights to go to the Del Mar but the difference was striking.

We also had trouble finding a quiet place to read a book. All of the pools have screaming music or staff screaming into microphones. The beach was the only quiet place to go but most days was too windy.

They have two pool tables but only one cue and no chalk. We asked several staff people including the front desk if there was a book exchange or book store. We were told no. On our last day as we were playing pool I noticed a women come out a door behind the pool tables so I investigated. It was a games room with a book shelf with a dozen or more used books!

Our maid service was excellent. I didn't notice that our floors were dirty but I did notice that they were only washed once the whole two weeks of our stay.

Most of the staff at The Lindo are very nice, no one walks past you with smiling and saying hello but this just isn't a 5 star resort. We stayed two years ago at The Bahia Principa and it was far superior to the Lindo. We also stayed at Barcello Maya and it was on par with the Lindo but with a better beach. I agree with the reviewer that said if you are used to 3 or 4 star resorts you will be happy at the Lindo but if you are really looking for a quality 5 Star experience look else where."

• Travel date: Wed 17th of December 2003

"Luxurious Lindo!!!"

Reviewed Sun 28th of October 2012

"My wife and I stayed at the Iberostar Lindo from November 29 to December 6. We had a wonderful vacation. The resort is beautiful...visibly superior to its sister resorts the Paraiso Beach and Del Mar...and the service was excellent. Our room was pristine and elegant featuring ceramic tile on the floor and throughout the large bathroom. The balcony was large and inviting. The room also included a stocked minifridge and easy to use safe. The lobby is majestic and the resort is truly stunning in the evening with the various lights, glimmering water pools, and fountains everywhere. The architecture of the buildings is also impressive. Each "hacienda" includes a unique open courtyard with such features as water fountains, archways, bridges, pillars, etc. We never tired of walking around the resort and taking in the scenery.

From the moment we arrived, the service was quick and friendly.
Check-in took only a couple of minutes, and then we were whisked to our room in a golf cart, with our luggage following behind in a trolly.
Within minutes of arriving at our room, the concierge (there is one concierge for each "hacienda") called our room to welcome us and offer assistance. She recommended that we make dinner reservations as soon as possible and offered to meet with us to discuss the options, which we did right away. We found this service to be especially helpful. From the day we arrived until the day we left, we found all staff to be friendly, competent, and eager to make our visit an enjoyable one.

The selection and presentation of food at the buffets (breakfast and lunch) was extensive and delicious, there was something for every taste. The a la carte restaurants in the evening required reservations and a dress code was in effect. The atmosphere was romantic and elegant and the service was amazing. There are a total of 6 a la carte restaurants at the Lindo (Cajun, Fondue, Gourmet, Italian, Oriental, and Steakhouse). Guests are permitted to eat a la carte each evening or order room service. Our personal favourites were the Cajun and the Oriental, although all of our dining experiences were excellent.

The large pools are impressive. The main pool features a swim-up bar (we would recommend ordering the Miami Vice) and two jaccuzis. Above the swim-up bar is an ice cream parlour. The resort also includes a sports pool, wave pool, and a lazy river (which was not yet activated when we were there). We did not spend a lot of time at the beach, however, when we were there, we found it to be clean and easy to walk along. (We brought aqua shoes; although, we did not need them.) The resort has volleyball courts set-up on the beach as well as kayaks and catamarans. Jet skis can be rented at one of the sister resorts for an additional charge.

Aside from the pools, the aqua bar was our favourite place to hang out.
It has a large pillar shaped aquarium from floor to ceiling which is unique and beautiful.

In summary, from the moment we arrived at the Iberostar Lindo the service was impeccable and the resort was breathtaking. It was truly paradise."

Highly recommend Paraiso Lindo

Reviewed Fri 9th of November 2012

"Just returned from a four night stay at the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo. My wife and I decided to give ourselves an all-inclusive vacation for Christmas instead of buying each other some new bit of stuff we don't really need. I have done some travelling for my employer to several sites in Europe and North America but this was our first experience at an all-inclusive. Apple Vacations did a very good job of providing useful information before departure and a very helpful and experienced staff in Mexico. Their efforts resulted in a vacation that was totally without the surprises and confusion that can sometimes make international travel a chore. The Iberostar staff was conscientious and cheerful--someone has apparently coached the employees well to make every patron's needs and desires top priority. We did tip freely but the service we recieved was of a caliber that merited such recognition.
The food at the breakfast and lunch buffets was quite good for that style of presentation (Have you ever tried to keep a wide variety of foods at optimum serving condition while they sit on a table waiting for someone to make their selection? Not an easy task!) We ate at three of the a la carte restaurants --Steakhouse, Fondue, and Cajun. The tenderloin I had at the Steakhouse was not quite as tender as I expected but it had an excellent flavor. The Fondue restaurant was my least favorite of the three. The slow pace of cooking one's own food at the table, in my opinion, makes for a rather tedious dining experience.
However, I very enthusiastically recommend diners eat somewhere else but reserve a seat for the Fondue's chocolate dessert. No true chocoholic will want to pass this treat up! The Cajun restaurant provided us with a significant step up from the previous meals both in ambiance and the quality of the cooking. We had two different seafood dishes that were as good as any I have had anywhere. As for the complaints I have heard regarding the poor quality of alcoholic beverages at all-inclusives, I, for one, have nothing bad to say about the Lindo's mixologists. Every drink I ordered was both quite tasty and quite effective! Although the extensive pool complex was entirely too cold for swimming, we prefer to sit and sun on the beach. The Caribbean water temperature was in the upper 70's and the mellow surf and nearly rock-free beach combined with a relatively uncrowded palapa area to make the pool just a pretty place to check out the other patrons while on our way to the beach. Iberostar's next resort on this property is currently under construction next door and while they are doing a good job of keeping the construction unobtrusive, it is most obvious around the pools (the new resort will share the pool complex with the Lindo in the same fasion as Beach/delMar.) Actually, we noticed several features of the Lindo evolving. A new walkway roof and two beach area buildings were under construction during our stay and the groundskeepers were working on new plantings in several areas. The architecture at the Lindo was my favorite of the three co-located resorts. The courtyards and covered walkways always made it seem as though we were sharing the resort with far fewer people. By contrast, the Beach /delMar properties always felt crowded everywhere. I cannot concieve of a better deal for one's money. From the spacious rooms and well-kept grounds to the smiling, friendly staff, my wife and I agree that this was the best Christmas gift we have ever recieved and I have to say that only the most spoiled or jaded traveller could find anything to complain about here."

• Travel date: Mon 15th of December 2003

Nice resort but definitley NOT five star

Reviewed Tue 16th of October 2012

"My husband, 2 year old daughter and I stayed at the Paraiso Lindo from 12/4-12/12/11/03 and although the resort wasn't terrible, I definitely would not recommend it for the discriminating traveler. However, you need to know a little about myself before judging if this is the right resort for you and your family. My husband and I consider ourselves well traveled and have stayed at many resorts all over the US, Caribbean, and Europe, so we are used to all types of accomodations and services. Before our daughter travelled with us, we primarly stayed at luxury resorts such as the Ritz and Four Seasons. We are not stuffy people, we just want to be pampered on our vacations and do not mind spending a little more money to do so. The Paraiso Lindo was by no means a luxury resort, so if you are looking for a true 5 star resort, with 5 star food and 5 star service, forget about the Paraiso Lindo. In all honesty, it is only the 3rd all inclusive we have stayed at. The first was several years ago in Jamaica which was also an unpleasant experience so it was several years until we tried our second, which was at the Melia Playa Conchal in Costa Rica. Now that resort was a true 5 star. The food was excellent , the service outstanding and the accomodations were spacious suites. The Paraiso Lindo was none of the above. For easier reading, I have broken down my review of the Lindo into different catagories. Bottom line: If you are not a picky traveler, then the Lindo will be fine for you. If you are, pass this one up. Here goes:

Grounds: The overall grounds were beautiful, especially at night. Each of the five groups of rooms had it's own unique courtyard. At night the fountains were all lit, which made them even more beautiful. The grounds were probably the only part of this resort that were truly 5 star.

Rooms: We stayed in a Jr. Suite, which we paid an additional $50.00 a night for, and all I can say is that it is not worth it. The Jr.
Suite's were only slightly larger than a standard room and offered no additional ammenities other than an extra 2-3 feet of sq. footage. The balconies are very small and unless you are staying in building 50, there is very little privacy. We initially stayed on the 3rd floor overlooking the pool but because there were no elevators and no place to put a stroller on the first floor, we had to relocate to the first floor. The first floor rooms were very noicey since the floors are tiled. You can hear everything from the floor above. Also, our floors were only swept daily, not washed. After you took your evening shower, and walked around the room your feet literally were black from the tile floor once you walked around. Word of advise: take slippers, you will need them.

Service: Although most of the servers tried hard to please, I found it quite frustrating that none of the waiters spoke English. It was very, very difficult to communicate if you wanted anything other than the basic drink. We managed to learn some basic Spanish and ended up getting along fine, but again, for a resort that quantifiies itself as a 6 star by Apple standards(which we find to be more like 4 star everywhere else), I find it hard to believe that the waiters could not communicate. Also, if you want to eat lunch anywhere else other than the designated lunch areas, forget about it. They will absolutely not allow you to remove any of the food from the food areas. At lunch one day, I tried to take a tray (which I promised I would return immediately after using it) back to my room since my daughter was having a little bit of a rough time, and I had no more than 4 different waiters following me. I had explained that I was taking the tray to my room, but they followed me all the way to the room. I found this deplorable!!!

Beach: This was by far the best part of the resort. The beach by the Lindo was beautiful. It was quiet and the chairs were spread out far enough that you were not on top of the next person which allowed for some privacy. This might change once the Lindo's occupancy rate increases, but when we were there it was wonderful. They were also building a new bar on the beach so that if you wanted a drink, you would not have to walk all the way over to the Del Mar beach side. The water was warm and clear, although a little rough. The sand was cool and soft. The beach made this vacation worthwhile.

Pools: What a disappointment! The lazy river was down our entire stay and the wave pool only worked occasionally. The water in all the pools was freezing! Very few people were in the pool and everyone we spoke to said it was too cold to swim. Obviously the pools were not heated.
Also, there is a swim up bar, which aside from the pool buffet bar is the only bar to get drinks. There is also a non alcoholic bar by the wave pool. In order to get a drink by the pool you had to go in the freezing water or you had to walk all the way to the beach bar. There were also some servers walking around taking drink orders, but they were extremely busy so it was tough to order a drink from them.

Food: The food at the Lindo was mediocore at best. Again , you are hearing from someone who is very picky. If you are not, I am sure the food will be fine, but if you used to 5 star resorts, with food to match, forget about the food at the Lindo. We went to all of the ala carte restaurants, except the Gourmet (since it does not allow for anyone under 18). The only decent restaurant was the Steakhouse. The Italian was beyond terrible. The Cajan, Fondue and Oriental were average. The breakfast and lunch buffets were also average. When we stayed at the Playa Conchal in Costa Rica, every one of the restaurants were wonderful so we expected the Lindo to be the same. That was definitley not the case. We actually left the resort on our final day to go to Playa Carmen just to get a decent meal. I would recommend the lunch buffet at the Paraiso Beach resort. The food there seemed to be much fresher and had a much better variety. Also, as I am sure you have read in the previous reviews, it is impossible to get a dinner reservation in any of the other restaurants at the sister resorts, so if you are planning to have dinner anywhere else other than the Lindo, forget about it. They are constantly booked. Also, if you ask for anything other than the ordinary (they had no children's menu and my 2 year old could not eat alot some of the food on the menu), it is quite a big deal. Although most of the time, they tried to accomodate our requests, it was always such a big problem. No one seemed to understand that 2 year olds usually only eat very specific foods. One final thought: If you do not smoke, and smoke bothers you as it does me, accept the fact that smokers definitely have priority in the all of the areas. We were ued to this since we have traveled extensively in Europe but it just seemed that smokers at the Lindo didn't seem to care if their smoke bothered you, and either did the staff. One more thing: The drinks at the Lindo were terrible. Since they were so weak, most people think they are watered down. It isn't that they are watered down, it's just that the alcohol is so poor(even what they consider their top shelf), that the drinks always seem to taste watered down. I think it is because of the proof of their alcohol. Anyway, some people we spoke to on one of our excursions, said they brought a bottle of Absolute and added it to the drinks and that made all the difference.

In summary, the Lindo was an average resort with beautiful grounds and a beautiful beach but with average accomodations and average food. I think there has to be better all inclusives in Mexico. We would not return to this one."

Vegetarians beware...

Reviewed Wed 31st of October 2012

"My husband and I just returned from a week at the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo and while we enjoyed the lovely grounds, we found the food left much to be desired. As a vegetarian, I had a particularly difficult time finding things to eat. The breakfast buffet was decent and offered many options for me, but past that, I was stuck mostly with overcooked pasta and butter sauce (and for me this was not ideal). The restaurants in the evening attempted to be accomodating, which I appreciated, but upon a slight language barrier, I was presented with fettucini and butter more than once. The gourmet restaurant actually made the biggest effort to appease my dining restrictions, but even they could be no more creative than some plain white rice, three spears of asparagus, and two mushrooms (on the postive, all of which were nicely marinated).

Overall, we probably will not return to the Lindo because the hunger pains far outweighed the lush setting."

• Travel date: Mon 15th of December 2003

Lovely, with growing pains...

Reviewed Wed 14th of November 2012

"My husband, two children (ages 6 and 8), and my in-laws stayed at the Lindo 11/27/03 -12/4/03. In general, the resort is beautiful. We updgraded to e junior suites, which are a nice size as compared to other jr. suites(at other properties). While the room was nice, the balconies are quite small (at least on the third floor) with high solid walls; if you want to see off your third floor balcony, you have to stand up. Also, the buildings do not have elevators making it difficult for folks with stollers etc. Having said that, the rooms are beautiful and comfortable. It is also very nice to have the conceriege readily available...there is one in each building.

I cannot say enough good things about the Star Frineds; these are the folks responsible for providing the entertainment. They work poolside during the day and put on the show at night. The kids club is involved in the nightly shows as well and, all in all, the shows are entertaining. The kids club is great for younger kids; my six year old loved it, my eight year old wouldn't be caught dead there. Having said that, I really don't recommend the resort for families with older children, there really is not enough for them to do.

The service and the food in the restaurants was fine; not great, not bad. The breakfast buffett is really the best meal of the day. I too found alot of raw hamburgers; just make sure they cook everything to your specification which they are quite happy to do.

The main swimming pool is lovely. The lazy river was broken during our entire stay and the wave pool was inoperable for part of the stay. The wave pool is great when they do run it; which is 15 minutes 5 times a day. The wave pool is really a big hit; they just need to showcase it abit more. We were reallly disappointed that the lazy river was down the entire stay and even more so that management didn't bother to even apologize for it; a t-shirt for the kids would have gone a long way since they were so looking forward to it.

The hotel does not have a cashier readily available to convert money, make change etc. While this isn't the end of the world, it sure would have been helpful. Speaking of being more helpful, the front desk management could learn a thing or two from the Star Friends!

All in all, it's a lovely place that is going through some growing pains...would I return, maybe; that free t-shirt for the kids would have made it a yes!"

• Travel date: Thu 11th of December 2003

Fabulous trip!

Reviewed Mon 22nd of October 2012

"My sister and I visited the Lindo for a long weekend of R & R. We arrived on a Thursday afternoon and they promptly checked us into our room along with a cool drink. Being a travel agent and also having worked in the hotel industry, I am fairly particular where I stay. The lobby and grounds were beautiful and the staff were always smiling. Our room was very clean and the colors were so pretty. Stocked minibar with water, sodas and beer. If you prefer more of something then just ask the concierge and it will be promptly delivered. The bathrooms were very nice and large. The toilets were not so great, needed to be flushed several times. Also ladies bring your own hairdryer- the one in the bathroom is european and shaped just like a vacuum hose- really- and I have short hair and it took forever.The food was great- We ate at the steakhouse and I had one of the best tenderloins. No need for steak sauce as the flavor was so good. Portions were a perfect size. The blooming onion needed a little more seasoning as it was pretty bland.We ate at the Fondue the next night and it was ok. The sauces are not creative- ie-BBQ, yellow mustard, hollandaise. They serve the same sides as the steakhouse does since they are both in the same building.
The chocolate fondue however was awesome.The breakfast was good, not as elaborate as I expected, but still lots of choices. We had lunch at the pool area snack and it was also very good.Room service menu did not have a lot, but would be good for the kids if they were hungry late at night or some other odd time.We spent one day at the Beach/Del Mar pool which was great. There were more people over there and seemed to be a more rowdy crowd there. They have a paint your own pottery station by the pool as well as a temporary tatoo station and another vendor selling jewelry. They are nonobtrusive. Also there are photographers that come around and take pictures of you with a couple of parrots.The jacuzzis at both pools are not warm which would be fine in the summer, but the temps were moderate for Mexico and I could have used a little warmth. Pool bar service at the Lindo was great. Beer was cold and the drinks were great. The first ones we ordered , the bar girl even asked us if we wanted "extra rum". So don't worry about watered down drinks like other resorts.Maid service was good, but we did not get any towel animals during our stay. Oh well.There is also a little drying rack on the balcony to hang your wet suits/clothes.They are working on the lazy river. I think they will have it operational before the Christmas crowd arrives. The kids club looks great and the kids counselors appeared to be having a great time. The kids show is also very cute and I could imagine my kids really enjoying it.The "Star Friends" entertainment staff are very friendly and outgoing and really make an effort to get people involved in the activities. They are not too overbearing though.
Most are not bad to look at either! They work long hours, 9am-3pm and then 6pm -3am 6 days a week. They live right on property and are provided room and board.The resorts are large and we walked A LOT. But only because we explored the properties and managed to get lost a couple of times.We took the shuttle to Playa on Sat night. We ate at the best little restaurant "Jaguar" This was the best meal of the weekend. THey had the best fajitas I have ever had and it is such a cute little restaurant right on 5th Ave. Our total bill was about $27 USD for 2 people. The peso is pretty good right now at about 11-12 pesos to one USD.We also did the snorkeling tour at Maroma. It was fun, but the water was a little rough and we did not see a ton of fish. We did stop and see a TON of starfish that were so big - some were at least 6-8 inches across. They let us dive in and pick them up for photos. All in all a great trip and I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to families and couples."

• Travel date: Tue 9th of December 2003

Hotels near Iberostar Paraiso Lindo

Top traveller tips for Iberostar Paraiso Lindo

• Joanna S by Joanna S

"Take US ones to tip. Tip every other day including the first. Exspecially at the pool bar. If you slip the bartender some ones you won't have to worry about a crowded bar again. "

Iberostar Paraiso Lindo is also called