Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa

Vistas desde el Mar / Views from the sea.

Fantastic!

Reviewed 8th December 2012

"My husband and I were truly impressed with the Fiesta Americana in Cabo. We chose the hotel because it is the only 5 diamond resort in the area and every room has a breathtaking view of the ocean. We loved everything about the hotel: the beautiful style of resort, the wonderful craftsmanship of the buildings, the courteous staff, the full service spa, and the expansive pools. If you did nothing but lounge by the pool all day, it would still be worth the trip.The beach in front of the hotel is not that suitable for swimming since it is fairly rocky; although there are quite a few fish in the shallow waters if you just want to float around with your snorkel. Better snorkeling can be had at Chileno and Santa Maria. We rented a car, which was great because we could go into San Jose or Cabo San Lucas whenever we wanted without paying for cab fare each time.Also, there are some deals out there for cost conscious travelers. There is plenty of opportunity to earn credit to use at the hotel or a certificate for free activties (sunset cruise, ATV, snorkeling, etc.) if you don't mind sitting through a time share presentation. Worth the time if you don't have a problem saying no, you get a free breakfast. This was a great hotel and we would definitely want to stay again."

• Travel date: 27th August 2003

Beautiful and Friendly Resort

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"We visited this beautiful resort at the end of June. The room was great with a nice little balcony. The staff was extremely courteous, friendly, and showed us tremendous respect. The pools are spectacular (beautiful and clean). The food was great and reasonably priced, not cheap but no more expensive than our hometown. I hope to return next year."

• Travel date: 26th August 2003

First Rate, First Class!

Reviewed 12th October 2012

"Excellent! We could not believe this resort, the views of the ocean and pools are amazing! In fact, I have never seen a better pool in my life. Also, swimming in the Sea of Cortez was a blast. The service was unparalled, as we asked to change rooms to be closer to our friends and it was no problem whatsoever. There was maid service twice a day and they would leave mariachi music playing on the tv when you returned. Also the staff was friendly and cheerful offering you an "OLA!" whenever you passed them in the hallway etc. This resort is located about half way between San Jose and downtown Cabo but if you are looking for peace and quiet then this is the place. Room service was quick and the food was awesome. The cabs are very expensive ($20 each way to and from cabo) but there is a bus stop at the entrance of the resort ($1 each way) and with a little persuading, the bell hops will drive you to the front gate. COMPLETELY AWESOME!"

• Travel date: 17th August 2003

Highly recommend this "Leading Hotel"

Reviewed 27th November 2012

"We booked the trip by internet, but only after doing our homework. The hotel, a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, is well located in the Cabo del Sol development, along with the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar. The common areas were tastefully appointed. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The restaruants were more than adequate. All the rooms had private balconies with ocean views. The beach was beautiful, as was the pool(s). The highlight was the golf. The Nicklaus designed Ocean Course was absolutely stunning. We played the course both in the morning (1st group out!) as well as in the afternoon, to get the full experience. We went in early July, so the weather was warm. With the afternoon breeze, we found the afternoon round at least as enjoyable as the morning round. Along with the new Desert Course, there is absolutely no need to pay for the taxi ($50 round trip) to play any other course, unless you plan on never returning to Cabo again, or if you are planning on staying for over 1 week. Absolutely recommend it."

• Travel date: 5th July 2003

2 weeks at Fiesta Americana Cabo

Reviewed 30th October 2012

"Just returned from a fantastic 2 weeks in Cabo. We stayed in a 2 BR suite as a result of swapping our timeshare using our Hilton Grand Vacations Club points. The resort is one of the most beautiful I have ever stayed in. Views from balcony were incredible, especially with the full moon at night. Great landscaping, architecture and the nicest swimming pools ever. The staff was excellent, very fiendly and accomodating. Prices at the resort as well as most of Cabo were a "sticker shock" compared to other parts of Mexico we have travelled to. The food at the hotel was good, but way overpriced. Much better deals to be had at the restaurants in town. You definitely want a rental car, roads are good and pretty safe. Be aware that a "full size" rental is really a 4 dr. compact. Our Full Size was a Dodge Neon(way too small for 4 people with luggage). Be sure you know what you are getting for your money. We used Thrifty, probably would choose differently next time. One inconvenience was the lack of laundry facilities, even though they claimed to have them. They did appear to be installing washers/dryers in the Club facilities as we were leaving though. Be aware that the kitchens do not have ovens, only 2 burner stoves and a microwave. Pretty well furnished kitchen.Wonderful climate, not nearly as hot as we expected, very pleasant mornings and evenings. Never saw a cloud!We did have to contend with a few "cuckarachas" in the room, but managed to not let it bother us too bad.All in all, a great resort and I would highly recommend it.Don't miss: Chilleno Beach(snorkeling), Caborey dinner cruise, Brazil Steakhouse, Mia Casa restaraunt, Margarita Villa, MangoDeck(Modano Beach)"

• Travel date: 15th June 2003

Gorgeous Resort!

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"I just returned from a 5 day stay at the Fiesta Americana in Cabo. What a beautiful place to be and to wake up every morning and see that view is worth every penny. The staff was so courteous and friendly. I loved just relaxing on the beach under the palapas. It was really heavenly. I'd go back in a minute!"

• Travel date: 30th May 2003

WOW!

Reviewed 8th December 2012

"My husband & I went for a week get away and were breathless by this resort. The view from our balcony was fabulous, whether it be the ocean view or the whales jumping in the Sea of Cortez.We were surrounded by tropical luxury, a friendly staff and a comfortable climate. We rented a car for the week and was glad to do so. The restaurants were pretty pricey at this particular resort, so a trip into town daily was convenient, we prepared breakfast once, but by the second day was told were the "locals" go and didn't seem to find prices bad at all....Although the commercial tourist spots were a little steep. The atmosphere was fantastic, the water was safe and we weren't at all threatened by people begging for money or leaving our car unattended or driving alone on back roads. We went as owners through the Hilton Grand Vacation Club, we purchased yet more property at another resort knowing that we would return, but with our family. This is something they need to enjoy...God truly was smiling down at Los Cabos and Cabos San Lucas when He was creating. We saved $40 round trip per person cab fare into town by renting a car. We enjoyed an evening sunset cruise/whale watching trip -- fabulous! We kyaked (spelled wrong I know!) and snorkeled and saw the sting ray "flying" on top of the water ---nature at it's best. We relaxed by the pools -- we met very nice people -- we partied (very friendly bartenders) and we just had a fantastic time....worth the $$$ airfare?? DEFINATELY!Hope to see you there!"

• Travel date: 6th May 2003

Relaxing in Paradise, Renting a car helps

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"My wife and I enjoyed one week in paradise at the Fiesta Americana. The service was attentive, fast and pleasant. The accomadations were spotless, big, and very beautiful. The pools were uncrowded and one could relax without hassles. The meals were fantastic. We heard some of the other guest complaining about the price of drinks and meals. My wife and I thought the drink prices were about the same as a cruise line. As for meals you could range from $40-150, the Italian restaurant is five star, very elegant. If saving money is a big thing, than I would recommed renting a car to drive to Cabo to eat out and buy groceries, beer, pop etc. There are some fine restaurants in Cabo. Having a car definately makes getting around easier and cheaper. We are definately going back, we loved the service and the hotel. When leaving, we had no problem paying the bill because it was money well spent."

• Travel date: 10th March 2003

The best pools ever!

Reviewed 27th November 2012

"I just spent a week in Cabo and stayed at this hotel. I've never seen such beautiful (and clean) pools in my life. The view is breathtaking. The only problem I had with this hotel was the food...it was AWFUL. I hated just about everything I ate, but my husband enjoyed their fish tacos with Baja sauce. I'd stay there again.. as long as I bring my own food. :)"

• Travel date: 10th March 2003

Paradise

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"We just came back from 5 days in Cabo and loved the Fiesta Americana. Service was great and the rooms were lovely and large. The beach is beautiful and great for sitting under the palapas but rocky and not great for swimming. However the hotel has many beautiful pools and hot tubs, all beautifully landscaped and surrounded by gorgeous tropical blooms. My best friend got married on their "Whale terrace" (you can see whales in the ocean during Jan & Feb, we did) and it was heaven! Remember to schedule a beachside massage: ask for Jorge! They have special curtained cabanas with separate rooms for massages ON THE BEACH! The sound of the waves and the lovely breezes were Just incredible."

• Travel date: 20th February 2003

Hotels near Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa

Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa is also called

• Fiesta Americana Grand Hotel
  • fiesta americana grand los cabos
  • fiesta americana cabo san lucas