The Royal Cancun All Suites Resort

Kukulcan Boulevard Km 4.5 Hotel Zone Lotes C2 & C2A, Cancun 77500 Mexico

Vacation in Paradise!

Reviewed Sun 21st of October 2012

"My husband three kids and I did an exchange for two weeks at VCI in July and August of 2004. And beleive me two weeks was not enough! This five star resort is fabulous. The service is number one at this resort. The rooms are very clean and spacious. This resort is set in a beautiful tropical environment not like the other Royal Resorts which are surrounded by sand and cement. The only down side of this resort is that the beach is facing the bay therfore there are no large waves. If waves are what you want they are a ten minute free shuttle ride away at the other sister Royal Resorts. The swim up bar and beach restaurant are fantastic at the VCI! There are many things to do in Cancun. Pericos is a great family place to eat with plenty of exciting entertainment. The Royal Bandstand at the Royal Sands Resort is a great place for a romantic dinner and dancing. A day and evening at Xcaret Park is a must for family adventure. We plan on returning to the VCI next summer!"

• Travel date: Fri 4th of March 2005

Owner for 15 yrs

Reviewed Thu 25th of October 2012

"We love VCI & regret it probably will not be there after '07. It is much more intimate than huge multi-stored facilities. The grounds are so lush. It is more of a village atmosphere. We own 2 weeks during the summer. Always go at least 1 week and sometimes exchange the 2nd wk. Suggestions: arrange airport transfer thru Royal Resorts. We get 1-way INTO town so we can see new development in the Hotel Zone and use a taxi when leaving. They are cheap & take less time, especially if you have an early flight. You must be at airport 2 hrs before flt. You don't have to leave so early to stop at other Royal Resorts for passengers. Rent car thru Royal Resorts(Elite). Fees are less, car is brought to VCI (you don't have to pick it up & deliver it yourself) and it will be washed overnight if you request at no cost, just a tip. Ignore all types of salespersons at airport! Driving your own car allows for leisure touring of old Cancun, north toward Punta Sam (take passenger ferry to Isla Mujeres), south to Playa del Carman, Xcaret, Tulum & other resorts & ruins."

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of February 2005

We Loved It!

Reviewed Fri 7th of December 2012

"I booked a 4* on Hotwire for a 5-night getaway for my family (husband, kids ages 13 & 10)...was not sure what to expect when I realized we had booked rooms at a "timeshare resort". THIS PLACE WAS GREAT!!! We were quite relieved when the taxi pulled up to this immaculate and well-kept property. We were even happier when the bellman escorted us to our 2-bedroom villa with a nice-sized living room and full kitchen! What a bonus for a family! Cooking is not typically on my vacation agenda, but it was certainly nice to have a place to store sodas, beer, snacks, etc. The extra space was wonderful.

The beach & pool areas were lovely. It was a peaceful location without all of the hustle & bustle of the center of the hotel zone. This was perfect for us but not for anyone looking for a big party-scene or spring-break atmosphere. Lots of families & middle-aged folks.

Prices in the restaurant, grocery store & bar were extremely reasonable. Upon visiting the hotel zone areas, we found the prices much higher & the quality not as good. We went to several excellent restaurants that were recommended by the resort's staff....Perico's, LaParilla, LaHabichuela....all wonderful...Perico's the family favorite! My kids wanted to go there every night!

Overall, what a wonderful gem in Cancun. It was the absolute cleanest resort/hotel I have ever seen! (I have stayed at many hotels including the Ritz Carlton...) I am not exaggerating! I literally did not see a bug the entire stay, not even an ant by the pool! (Bugs are one of my worst fears!) The staff simply could not do enough for you....we fell in love with the Mexican hospitality and cannot wait to return soon!

P.S. My other big concern with this property was that they would "bug" us to buy a timeshare....but they did not ever even approach us while we were on the property...the only time they even asked was when we were walking back to the resort from outside & they came up to us and asked if we were interested...they promptly and politely accepted our "no thanks"."

• Travel date: Fri 7th of January 2005

First visit loved it.... hopt to go back next year

Reviewed Fri 30th of November 2012

"We are from Ohio... We own a time share in Mederia beach Florida and I made an exchange without my husband knowing it. when he found out he was upset thinking it would not be safe.We took my 20 year old daughter and her boyfriend we all loved it. We rode the bus without the men and walked the downtown streets atg night shopping. The beach at Club Int was great for the boyfriend who loved to snorkel and is a biology major.he found all kind of sea life.(We won't discuss incase you are like me and don't want to know what is in the water) My daughter enjoyed the free bus ride to the Royal Sands for the waves, we were able to enjoy both. The restaurant at Club Int was the best food was excellent and the view (morning eating on the beach front was the best) If I get to return next year with more family I would rather stay at Club Int becasue it is more laid back then the Sands which is a younger party place. I hope to take my other daughter with her husband and 2 year old next year. We stayed Dec 11 TO 19 and the pool water was cold and no one swam in it but the Sands pool is heated. The staff was excellent and tried to please you as much as possible. My husband has gone back to work and sold several co workers on a Cancun vacation.We made several side trips Xcaret- wonderful and Chizaniti (Chicken Pizza) I would not go there again ( ok to see once ) but not worth the 3 hour trip on lonely roads.Wish we could of had more time and will definetely go back. Best Christmas Present I ever gave my family...."

• Travel date: Wed 29th of December 2004

Better than expected

Reviewed Fri 14th of December 2012

"I researched a lot of hotels before going to Cancun, and found this hotel to be very reasonably priced. I was pleasantly surprised when I got there because I did not know what to expect. The 2 bedroom suites were a great size, and the pools were very nice. The workers were helpful. I didn't do any of the activities (crafts, etc.) that were offered so I don't know much about those. My one complaint would be the beach outside. It's not much to look at or play in. If you are looking for a beautiful beach hotel, look at the Royal Sands, which is a sister hotel to Club Internacional; bright blue beaches, amazing pool, etc. Also, figure out how you are going to get to the hotel from the airport BEFORE getting to Cancun. It was a nightmare trying to find "the good guys." I had no idea who to trust."

• Travel date: Sun 26th of December 2004

Service like your on a Cruise Ship

Reviewed Fri 30th of November 2012

"We had a fantastic time at Club International. I took my family the week of Aug 28-Sept 4 on a timeshare trade in. From the moment we got there we were treated like royalty. Everyone is so polite and honestly interested in making sure you have a great time. Our 2 bedroom villa was charming and perfect and right on the beach which was perfect for watching the little one run out into the water while reading a book or having a drink on the patio.

"The Palapa" which is the open air thatched roof restraunt is the only one of its kind on the beachfront in Cancun. The food their was great and the servers were even better. By the end of the first night they new my 5 year old daughter's name by heart and befriended her the entire trip. They didnt treet us so bad either.

The facility is great, I agree it doesnt have a night life but thats ok. When I go somewhere to get away from busy reality of home this is the spot. The grounds are fantastic and for a hotel built in the late 70's you would never be able to tell.

The beach is great for children due to the fact their are not waves. However if you want waves the royal resorts (which have a total of 5 in Cancun) provide a free shuttle to any of their other locations. They also have services such as free sports equipment use, free sail boat use, a Scuba instructor on scene who can set you up with some great dive trips and plenty of activities for the children.

I would recomend this resort to anyone. Outside of cruising I have never experience better service from a resort staff. Thank you Club International and Royal Resorts for making my vacation fantastic."

• Travel date: Mon 20th of September 2004

Family Fun

Reviewed Fri 14th of December 2012

"stayed at club international aug 7- aug 14 2004 and i would say that if you have children then this is the place to stay . The staff was very polite and very efficent , ok the food is not the best on the strip but they make a mean club sandwich LOL. No night life what so ever, but we had a very pleasant time in can cun thanks to club international .YES I WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN ,"

• Travel date: Tue 17th of August 2004

Thumbs up for Club International Cancun!

Reviewed Mon 24th of December 2012

"I went with my husband and two children ages 2 & 6. We travel a lot and weren't expecting much from this resort - but were pleasantly surprised. The resort is perfect for families. Tends be an older crowd (lots of seniors) but I found that to be charming - gave it more of a family type of atmosphere. It's ideal for young families or people who desire a quieter part of the island. The beach is nice but the water is just o.k. - not the clearest part of the island BUT perfect for the little ones to splash around in. Food was great - we absolutely love the outdoor thatched restaurant on the beach in the resort!!!!

Rooms were clean, pool and grounds were kept perfect. You want action - it's only a quick cab or bus drive from downtown AND there is a super walmart just a cab drive away - beautiful thing!!!

We went back the following year and I'd go back again . .and if you're a young family thinking about taking older parents on a vacation where you would BOTH feel comfortable .. this is the place!"

• Travel date: Tue 17th of August 2004

Nice place but I wanted Ocean

Reviewed Mon 24th of December 2012

"If you want a view of clear blue water and the sound of waves this is not the place for you. The resort is nice. The grounds are beautiful but the ocean is dark and merky. There are no waves at all because it is blocked by an island. The pools are very pretty but the water is very warm. We took the free shuttle over to their sister resorts each day. The Royal Sands is the best. If you want true carribean paradise stay in the Hotel Zone."

• Travel date: Tue 29th of June 2004

Had a fabulous week

Reviewed Fri 7th of December 2012

"We went to Club International in March 2004 with 4 other families. Had a wonderful time, greatest place to stay. Very laid-back and immaculately clean. The staff was great, drink were wonderful and couldn't ask for a nicer place. Would highly recommend it as it is not so close to the high traffice area yet close enough."

• Travel date: Fri 25th of June 2004

Hotels near The Royal Cancun All Suites Resort

Stayed at The Royal Cancun All Suites Resort? Share your insight.

The Royal Cancun All Suites Resort is also called