Habitación Superior

Good

Best nights sleep of the whole trip!

Reviewed 11th December 2012

"We arrived late in the evening and had arranged to stay overnight at Suites Gaby before beginning our big adventure the following day. We found the location convenient and away from the opulence of the hotel strip. Suites Gaby was excellent value, the beds and shower were great. The staff were wonderful. We had arranged in advance for an airport transfer that fell through mostly because our flight was delayed by over an hour. The price we had arranged with the hotel was fair, but we were forced to pay almost double primarily because we had arrived late and had no other option. No ones fault, just unfortunate circumstances I guess!"

• Travel date: 17th October 2010

Great Room, not a great entrance

Reviewed 6th December 2012

"Do not get wrong by your first impression. The lobby is very simple, but good service, parking valet, and the room is really good, with free internet, free cable LCD screen, good bed, good ac, clean room and bathroom SO clean..... I stayed here because in my first days i visited xcaret and Chichen-Itza so did not spend money in a resort if you will spend the day off the hotel ... this is an excelent option."

• Travel date: 1st July 2010

Wonderful

Reviewed 24th October 2012

"We stayed here 3 nights the hotel is clean your basic needs are met. We arranged to be picked up at the airport it is 30 dollars and worth it Jose will be there with a sign with your name on it and take your bags. When we arrived which was 2 hours before check in we where greeted by Diana and promptly checked in with our bags taken by Jose to our room. The rooms are inviting, and did I say clean. You are in the heart of downtown there is a conveince store across the street for water and snacks the hotel provides a bottle daily. Within walking distance there is Mercado 28 and Walmart about a mile if your don't feel up to walking a taxi will take you to Walmart for 20pesos $2.00 in US. The taxi drivers are so nice, gettin around is easy and walking downtown is safe you will be asked to buy at Mercado 28 but we felt safe. We walked even at night but stayed with a group. Ask Diana and Martha the front desk staff for information about where to go and how to get there. They even helped me with how to say certain things in spanish and how much taxis cost to certain destinations. To sum it up if you like saving money and wan tgood cheap food and friendly service stay downtown and save some money. I forgot, the beds are very, very comfortable and the shower is refreshing. On our last night we got a swan made out of towels on our bed."

• Travel date: 24th June 2010

Clean and Easy!

Reviewed 20th October 2012

"We stayed at Gaby Suites overnight while taking the bus to Belize. We didn't want to stay in the hustle and bustle and also didn't want to pay much and this place was perfect. The bed was really comfortable, the LCD TV had movies with subtitles that we watched. The shower came with fairly nice shampoo and soap which is a nice touch in what is a business hotel. The place was really clean and the staff was helpful and organised a taxi for us in the morning. The breakfast in the cafe next store is okay. We basically had toast and jam and coffee so not much to comment on!"

• Travel date: 21st May 2010

Super awesome hotel with great staff

Reviewed 17th December 2012

"I stayed here for 3 nights. The reviews were bang on. Very very clean hotel. Nice room, LCD TV, comfy bed, nice shower. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The restaurant in the hotel had breakfast being sold, not sure if it was open in the afternoon or evenings. The breakfast was fine. The neighborhood has a market across the street and bank next door. A couple of convenience stores around. Couldn't find any cool restaurants however. Regardless, the location is 3 minutes from the bus station by cab ($3 for the ride). And 20-25 minutes to the airport. Great place for a great price."

• Travel date: 18th April 2010

Great value hotel in downtown Cancun

Reviewed 17th December 2012

"This small hotel is ideally situated if you want to avoid the big glitzy hotels and high prices in the Zona Hotelera. Rooms are simple, without frills, but very clean. Big screen TV shows American movies with Spanish subtitles. Free WiFi makes up for the lack of any news channels. English-speaking staff are very helpful and efficient. A small breakfast room off the lobby serves a cheap morning meal. The building was recently totally refurbished. It's within walking distance of 2 pricey 4-star hotels but is very good value if you don't mind the lack of a pool and an elevator. Parking is free in the hotel's locked, secure garage. The best artisan market in town (#28) is only 3 short blocks away. This market has good restaurants with strolling musicians. The larger of the two WalMarts in Cancun is a short drive away. Save money -- stay here and take the bus or a taxi to the beaches in the hotel zone."

• Travel date: 13th April 2010

Great Value!! Friendly! Clean!

Reviewed 25th November 2012

"The staff were very friendy and helpful. The hotel is extremely reasonable and very clean. We were extremely pleased. You can't drink the water, and they only give one bottle a day/bed, but that wasn't a problem. A little convenience store just a block away had plenty of great water at a great price. The best restaurant in town, "La Parilla" is only 4 blocks away - and a coupon from the hotel gets 2 free drinks! 28 Marketplace is right across the street - so great shopping. The hotel has their own airport shuttle - very reasonable - just 25 bucks. The hotel is SO clean I smashed into the front doors - couldn't even tell they were closed! I would stay EVERY time I go to Cancun! Bus to hotel zone ony a few blocks away - and just 50 pesos!..and free Internet!"

• Travel date: 11th March 2010

Great Pit Stop, Great Value.

Reviewed 6th December 2012

"My flight was going to be in a little late so I thought that I would spend the night in Cancun. I found this little Gem on Expedia and booked it for my night of arrival. As I left the terminal a cabbie asked me where I was staying and I said "do you know the Gaby Hotel". He said "yes" and led me to his cab. He had me at the hotel in what seemed like no time and the front desk staff had me up in my room and settled very quickly and with very good english. I awoke in the morning refreshed and as I was getting ready the maid came to clean the room. I asked her if she could have someone call me a cab which she happily did. When I went down to check out I handed the front desk person my key and they pointed out the door and said "thank you for your stay there is your cab sir" I was pretty impressed with the Gaby Hotel staff. The room was not too bad either."

• Travel date: 8th February 2010

can't beat the value!!!

Reviewed 11th December 2012

"we did a google search for the cheapest place to stay in cancun. this place came up. we were very skeptical, but for less than 2 bills for a three night stay, we couldn't pass it up. there might be cheaper crap holes in town (we walked past a few of them), but none that would be obtainable online. the place was brand newly renovated. new paint, new tile floors, new bathrooms, new beds and linens. great flatscreen tv, great shower head, fine a/c, great beads, great maid service, perfect hospitable front desk service. they even got us to the airport at 5 am! wireless internet. for us it was perfect because we were only there to watch tv and check email for a few minutes before going to bed, then we were out again first thing in the morning. it's quite a distance to the beach (ten bucks for a taxi) but within a few minutes' walk is some great little restaurants (especially Pescaditos restaurant) and convenience stores. couldn't beat this value."

• Travel date: 24th January 2010

Amazing hotel, great value, nice and courteous staff.

Reviewed 25th November 2012

"Went to this Hotel after a last minute booking complication with another Hotel in the Hotel Zone in Cancun, this resulted to be an amazing stay, we are still here and really enjoying, not only is a lot cheaper, is recently build, rooms are clean, downtown location but very safe, the staff is very nice and really courteous, the Hotel provides a good breakfast service and a daily round trip complimentary shuttle service to a family oriented beach club located right in the Hotel Zone with nice accomodations for an enjoyable day. There are also very nice restaurants within walking distance like La Parrilla (Mexican food) and Los Cejas (Sea Food). We'll come back next time. I recommend this Hotel to families."

• Travel date: 1st January 2010

Hotels near Suites Gaby Hotel

Suites Gaby Hotel is also called

• suiten gaby hotel
  • hotel suites gaby
  • hotel suites gaby cancun