We have recently updated our Privacy Policy. Click here to learn more

Le Blanc Spa Resort

Blvd Kukulkan Km 10 Hotel Zone, Cancun 77550 Mexico

Good

wanna feel like a moviestar?

"THE #1 nicest place I have EVER been in my entire life!!! We just got married a couple of months ago at a new Sandals in Jamaica (Whitehouse) and wish we'd done it here instead. This place makes Sandals look like Motel 8. First class all the way. I have never encountered
such good service. Everything was perfect from the
decor (all white) to the music (very groovy and relaxing) to the lighting (subtle and top notch with lots of recessed halogen) to the food, the
room, etc. I can't even begin to tell you all the
nice touches.........but one example is that when
you're outside, along with drinks, you're consistently
offered a cool, oh-so-lightly scented, rolled, damp
washcloth for your face/hands - offered to you from a
sliver tray with silver tongs. The food
was great, especially for an all-inclusive, and our room was a suite that looked out (via a floor to ceiling glass wall) over the
ocean, with a two-person hot tub in a sunken room off
the bedroom. You had a perfect view of the ocean from
the jacuzzi as well as the bed. There is gorgeous marble
everywhere! The bathroom had a
two-person Swiss shower with all the side shower heads
and everything. Mini-bar was constantly stocked and
all "complimentary", including 4 kinds of premium liquor in cool
dispensers. 24-hour room-service which was also
complimentary. Water was fine, though we didn't drink any out of the tap. When you walked into the lobby, it's
all white with flowing white sheers. I felt like I
was in a movie or on the Style Network or something.
The GROOVIEST music playing at all times throughout
the resort. State of the art workout room and the spa
was like nothing I'd ever seen. Again, like something
out of a movie. Candles and marble everywhere.
Jacuzzi just for your feet. Glass doors/walls
throughout the resort that opened automatically. Oh!
And the best part was the large
infinity pool. You're sitting/standing by the pool
and because the whole place is slightely elevated from
the ocean, the pool is built to look as though it
meets the ocean water. SO amazing! I hate the way
celebrities overuse the work "amazing", but it truly
was just that. You would get up to go into the pool
and come back to a fresh, rolled towel on your lounge
chair. Every "thank you" I issued (which was
excessively frequent) was met with a "my pleasure".
It was an all-inclusive so you didn't have to tip and everything aside from spa services was included. These employees deserve to be tipped (and we did). I heard they only make about $100/month! There is no telling the money in food and drinks we had while there. Since the service was so superior, it felt great to tip everyone from the housekeeper to the waitstaff. I just cannot say enough good things about that place. The ONLY negative thing I can think to mention is that the beach is not well-suited to long strolls. It's a fairly small area, but beautiful and sandy (very soft sand) and easy to swim in (complete with lifeguard on duty each day). The 18 and up rule was nice too. No loud, splashing kids. Also, no loud partiers. This is a place to RELAX. You can go out if you want to party loud and wild. RIDICULOUSLY small amount of money to stay there in exchange for the experience we had. We are dying to go back! I've never been so spoiled and pampered in my entire life. I'm going to need meds to readjust to
normal life."

• Travel date: Sun 25th of September 2005

FIRST CLASS !!!

Good

"Recently stayed at Le Blanc in Cancun Mexico and absolutely loved it.. I've stayed at the Four Seasons in hawaii, The Atlantis in the Bahamas and this place is just as good as both of them. Although they have only been open 1 month and still have a couple of small "kinks" to work out you could not even tell. The service was great, the rooms beautiful and facilities ie spa, gym pool etc.. were the best. This has to be the best all inclusive place out there, brand named liquor and great breakfast.. The 1 room for improvement was the restaurants.. the portions were way to small and lacked some flavor while the restaurants and service was great, the food still needs some work.. Overall AWESOME!!"

• Travel date: Sun 18th of September 2005

Tranquil and Serenity

"Hola, my boyfriend and I returned home on 8/19/05 from the LE BLANC... at first when my travel agent called me and said " I have some bad news, the Aventura Spa Palace was devastated by Emily" I thought DAMN!!! WHY ME!!! and she responded by saying" Don't worry let me find you another resort, she did and called me with the name Le Blanc. I did what most people do and jumped on the internet to research this hotel. My travel agent informed me that this resort was new and there was not much information out there " I PANICED IMMEDIATELY" mostly because I was traveling with my boyfriend who had never really had a vacation and I wanted his trip to memorable. Little did I realized that this was gods way of giving us both a whole lot more than what we are use to. When we arrived we received class A treatment, everyone greeted us with wormth and attention. The Resort was still under construction but sparingly. The service staff,wait staff, restaurant staff and house keeping is above reproach. Unbelievable customer service, I have not ever been treated that nice in the states. Even if you looked like you desired something but needed nothing,someone would still ask is there something I can get you. This was my second time to Cancun and enjoyed the second stay as well as the first. The rooms are very nice and clean, you get turn down service every evening and desert mid afternoon and you can order room service anytime. My only pive with the rooms was that we kept getting mosquitos in our room. I Highly recommend this resort for the Love birds and romantics or the people that just want to rest and relax.

Le Blanc is not a party resort so if you are looking for that "this is not your spot". However, if you want to party the club district and shopping is within walking distance. One of the things I enjoyed most was that I could hang out in town and walk ten minutes to my reort and appear to be away from everything.

The beach is beautiful and clean... You do not have a long stretch to walk on the beach, but the stretch you have is nice.

I remember one of the waiters named Marco that works in Blancorient, so if you go visit try to get in his section because he is very attentive and he will remember you.

OKAY! I am done babbling, but I really enjoyed my stay there and just wanted everyone to know... because when I cam on this site to read the reviews the Resort was in it's early phases of finshing up with construction and there were some real negative views, but trust me the Resort has come a very long way. I asked the concierge when did they think the construction would be done and she said three weeks. So by mid September this Reosrt will be off the chain..."

• Travel date: Sun 28th of August 2005

Paradise !!!

"Wow! What a beautiful place, and clean! The service was exceptional and the pool facing the ocean was like paradise! This resort isn't quite finished yet but by far the nicest place I have ever been, I would recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in cancun. 2:00 volleyball was so much fun and great bartenders too!! I hope to go back, and will stay at the Le Blanc again!! Thanks to all who work at this resort! and making our stay so nice."

• Travel date: Thu 25th of August 2005

First Vacation

"Hola Iam writting to let every one know about my vacation.Well it was my first I am 34 years old and was diagnose with a A.v.m serious brain promblem, I had to have 3 surgeries to correct the promblem and in the end result I lost a lot of physical capabilties could not walk,talk,and had double vision for quite some time, and it took many years to recover so that is why I never vacation!My mother and sister and I decided to go on vacation together. We were staying at Adventura resort that lasted one night the next morning we were sent to Le Blanc resort because of hurricane Emily! Now the whole mere thought of a hurricane was overwhelming to me because during my surgeries I almost died twice,and I have a totally diffrent aspect on how priceless life really is.(So the hurricane scared the bejesus out of me) But Le Blanc spa was so concerned with there guest that it was just amazing!At the time we were force to stay at Le Blanc the resort it was not even open to the public for 2 more months, I really can say enough about Le Blanc they were caring,helpful,they catered to your every need. They did there absolute best considering the circumstances.They tried to make you feel that even though a hurricane is on its way you are safe!! There were many circumstances that really effected my vacation such as lost luggage, ect... but the picture I have will always remind me of how magestic that vacation was and Le Blanc was a big reason for it! I will stay at the Le Blanc spa on future vacations to Mexico. They were absolutly the best and I thank each and every person there(mostly the bartenders) Thank you Le Blanc your resort was excellent in everyway Laura M. Zender"

• Travel date: Tue 23rd of August 2005

Not bad...considering

"After having expectations of Aventura Spa Palace, which was destroyed in hurricane Emily, Le Blanc "Spa" resort was some what of a let down. The spa was not ready, which is understandable being that it is brand new, but we had purchased a spa package when we were suppose to stay at Aventura, so we figured that the package would be included still. Wrong. We were told if we wanted spa treatment at the nearby moon palace we would have to upgrade $50 a person... doesn't make any sense. The food was good, much better than the Cancun Palace. The service was good, a little TOO good. Sometimes I felt like I was being hit on... a lot. Especially when the cook asked for my e-mail address when I was leaving the last day. Pretty creepy and totally unprofessional. The beach is perfect. Wavy, not crowded, beautiful. The pools were beautiful too. Service, when not being hit on anyway, was prompt and very good. Although gratuities were "included" I wound up handing everyone a tip. Maybe it's my subconscious but I felt like they expected it. I felt very cheap not giving a tip. Our room was nice but felt very very damp. The smell of paint...etc could not be helped and was in no way unbearable. The nicest part was the lack of children. 18 and over is the way to go. When we went to Moon Palace for the day I nearly committed suicide at the noise...etc. All employees spoke English very well. Relaxing, 7 days is DEFINATLEY enough."

• Travel date: Wed 17th of August 2005

Beautiful Hotel, Excellent Service

"My husband and I were at the Le Blanc from July 28 - Aug 3, 2005. We were to be at The Moon Palace, and when we arrived there we were told that they didn't have a reservation on file, eventhough we had a conformation. But, thats neither here nor there. We were told that they have a room for us at LeBlanc. Since we had never heard of LeBlanc we were a little skeptical to say the least. We arrived at LeBlanc, and were immediatley greeted with champayne and cool face cloths. We were escorted to our room, which was huge, and I mean huge. We were in a corner room, so we had views from 2 sides. Including a window in the bathroom with a view of the ocean. The bathroom had a huge, 2 person jacuzzi and a 2 person shower. My husband is 6'4 and he had plenty of room. Also 2 sinks. The room was very very spacious. You could tell it wasn't quite complete, because the walls were a little bare but, it had all that you needed and then some. Although they were still working on the hotel, they were still able to accomodate us. The only guest that were there were people who were to be at one of the other Palace Resorts, and were misplaced for one reason or another. I cant say enough about the service. When this hotel is up and running at 100%, it will be one of the top if not the top hotel to stay in Cancun. The pools were beautiful. The food is pretty good, we ate at the Italian, The Chinese and the International Restaurant. There's plenty of drinks. There was no one harrassing. Although our trip in Cancun started kinda rough, it ended great thanks to Le Blanc."

• Travel date: Tue 16th of August 2005

Despite being displaced from Adventura it was a beautiful oasis and well worth!

"Where do I start.....

Well I was the woman that was complaining the week of my trip that Palace Resorts was not being upfront about the hurricane damages or accommodating even though they were trying to send us to Cozumel. Well, the day before we were to leave we got a call from Palace Resorts telling us that we were being moved, yet again, to another location...Le Blanc, a new resort that wasn't even supposed to be open yet.

At first I thought, NO WAY!!!!! I don't want them sticking us in an unfinished resort....we paid good money for this trip and I want to get the most bang for my buck! Well, little did I know that we were being relocated to an oasis pretty much in the heart of downtown Cancun.

The resort was all white; hence the name Le Blanc - translated means "The White." Everything was marble, the walls, the floors, countertops, etc. The beautiful mahogany wood furniture was absolutely breathtaking too; I have my degree in Fashion with an emphasis on interior decorating so this was important to me...I’m a visual person and I pay attention to things like this. Oh and let me mention the fact that the staff was super friendly, patient and accommodating beyond belief! You know, considering that this resort was not even supposed to be opened until late September 2005, they did a tremendous job bending over backwards in getting the place ready. I mean each day you could see the results of their hard work to make the resort as charming as their staff and as beautiful as its location.

We did change rooms on the second day but that was because we wanted an ocean view, and while guest services could not promises us anything, they did make it happen. We were so pleased to be at this resort, away from the city life (Washington DC), our three kids and work! Although it was not our honeymoon it was our first vacation alone; I could not have asked for a better location and accommodations. This was just what we needed.

Also, let me mention that because this resort is so close to downtown Cancun, the party life is just minutes away on the bus or you can walk!!!!!! So you really don’t have to miss a beat if you don’t want to.

Thank you Palace Resorts for making it happen for us!"

• Travel date: Sun 14th of August 2005

Fantastic Time at the Le Blanc Spa

"My Husband and I stayed at the LeBlanc Spa , We had a fantastic time, our room was great , the service at the hotel was great, i truly would like to returned one day........real soon."

• Travel date: Wed 10th of August 2005

Had a great time!

Good

"Before I go into the plus and minuses of the Le Blanc I feel that I should let everyone know the frame of mind my husband and I had when we went on vacation and that was to make the best of a it. After being displaced by the hurricane which is no ones fault we just wanted to get away and enjoy ourselves. Yes this hotel was still under construction when we visited but we knew that before we left. The hotel is scheduled to open in the middle of August and everyday we found something new being added to the hotel or to our room. It made it kind of fun. As a side note my husband and I never got sick from the food but we also took precautions which I believe everyone should take when they travel to a foreign country, DO NOT drink the water, that even includes when you brush your teeth and talk to your doctor before you leave. Our doctor prescribed digestive supplements that really help, and we both have troublesome stomachs. 

Now onto the resort: When we visited all the pools (there are a total of 4) where open and our view of the ocean was wonderful. The beach is small but the waves and sandbar are great. Right now this resort is short on activities but remember when we stayed it wasn’t suppose to be open so it should be better with time.

There were four restaurants and one more to come (I think). We never made it to the Tia restaurant but it is upstairs near the Club area. The International restaurant was by far my husband’s favorite. It is a buffet style restaurant that for breakfast, lunch and dinner will grill up a variety of items. The deserts in this restaurant were really good too. The Italian restaurant was good but it not the normal Italian we eat here I the states. I myself really enjoyed the Oriental Restaurant. They had a variety of Japanese, Chinese and Korean foods; my husband is a meat and potatoes guy so he survived the visit. The 24 hour room service menu was great; we highly recommend the Club Sandwich and the Lasagna.

The staff at the hotel was always helpful and very nice. We asked for American beer in our room and it was brought to our room. The room was always cleaned and the food and drinks were always stocked. If there was something wrong all we had to do was call down to the front desk and it was taken care off. I personally loved the guy who always stocked our mini-bar with M&M’s!!! By far our favorite bartender was Jose; he works in the back pool near the lagoon during the day. He makes excellent drinks!!

We can not comment on the spa as it was not open. The gym however is small but has what needs for those that need to work out while on vacation.

That wraps it about up. Remember to talk to your doctor, take your sunscreen (45 is the best), and don’t forget your bug spray. Lastly remember this is a new resort and things will be changing and things will go wrong, make the best of it."

• Travel date: Wed 10th of August 2005

Firstly Cancun is a beautiful location!...

"Firstly Cancun is a beautiful location! Miles of golden beaches on one side and the tropical lagoon on the other. It has fully geared up to cater to the tourist market now, with Brista dn Americans there in droves!

On arrival at the Sierra Hotel we were met by highly efficient staff and led to our room by the concierge. The room was very large, split level with sofa and chairs, and a beautiful marble bathroom. Bar was fully stocked with drinks and snacks also, and the view was stunning!

The service throughout the holiday was brilliant, with all the staff really keen to ensure your holiday was great. The range of eating options was unbelievable at this hotel, with everything from pizza and burgers to a 5 course French cuisine reastaurant, all inclusive.
The facilities were great also with two large pools, and the sea just steps away, games area, and of course the shopping malls and the wet and wild park a short distance away.

I would have to say one of THE best hotels I have stayed in anywhere in the world."

• Travel date: Tue 29th of January 2008

Hotels near Le Blanc Spa Resort

Stayed at Le Blanc Spa Resort? Share your insight.

Le Blanc Spa Resort is also called