Great time at Casainn

Reviewed Tue 27th of November 2012

"march 22 /2006

I was a little worried after reading the current reviews, i shouldn't have been. the rooms had two double beds and large bathrooms. I took two ajoining rooms, one with a small stove, mini fridge and sink, so i could cook .
It was spring break, so if you weren't between16-21 the pool wasn't the place to be. The beach was infront of the hotel and went on for miles....I spent many hours relaxing, playing and tanning there, 40 PECOS (3-4 CANADIAN $)
got us chairs and an umbrella..THE WEATHER WAS FANTASTIC EVERYDAY. WALMART WAS RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE HOTEL, GO EVERYTHING WE NEEDED FAST( INCLUDING BOOZE). HAD A GREAT CASSINO RIGHT BESIDE IT! THE STAFF WAS GREAT AND THE BREAKFASTS WERE EXCELLENT.
My family and I would go back tomorrow. THERE WERE MORE RITZY HOTELS, BUT I'D RATHER BUY STUFF WITH ALL THE MONEY I SAVED."

• Travel date: Sat 1st of April 2006

not too bad but...

Reviewed Mon 12th of November 2012

"It was ok for the price. Maybe we did not choice the best weekend to go there as it was the beginning of the spring break so alot of noice and a lot of drunk guys at the beach but it was fine in general."

• Travel date: Fri 24th of March 2006

Not a family place

Reviewed Mon 12th of November 2012

"We happened to go at spring break not a good choice for someone just wanting a little peace, quiet and relaxation. I don't understand why the hotel couldn't keep sleepers to partiers seperate. The breakfast wasn't that great either. Your room was alright not the cleanest but that's what you get for 3 star. The pool was alright but not big enough for spring break and it seem they couldn't control what was going on.
Nice and close to the beach and to restaurants."

• Travel date: Wed 15th of March 2006