The Jumeirah Garden Guesthouse

Al Sayora St Sheikh Zayed exit 41 Al Thanya St, Dubai DXB United Arab Emirates

Good

Outstanding on every level!

"My boyfriend and I spent two nights here just before Christmas. We can quite honestly say that the level of service and personal attention from the staff was world-class. You couldn't get better in any of the (far more expensive!) hotels Dubai has to offer. The food here was prepared by a top (and slightly quirky!) London chef and it was a great experience to enjoy the company of the other guests and the warm and welcoming owner. The staff here couldn't do enough to help us make the most of our time in Dubai.

The rooms were furnished to a high standard and the bed was sooooooooo comfortable! The tongue-in-cheek British style was unique and very tastefully done!

We had a very memorable and special time at this boutique hotel and highly recommend it. Many thanks to Paul for all his assistance. We will be back!

Karen and Dave
UK"

• Travel date: Wed 13th of January 2010

Room, food, location, staff, owners, and Dubai = great, leisure vacation

"Flights from the US to the Middle East are long, and the culture can be a challenge. So I wanted my wife, for her visit there, to have a relaxing place to get over the jet lag. We could not have found a better location. Both of us slept our first day undisturbed in a large, comfortable room, and were refreshed for the rest of the trip.

We were in Dubai both to see the architecture and to get some warm weather. There was no need to rent a car because taxis are convenient, the Emirates Mall with the brand new Metro stop was close, and the neighborhood was comfortable to walk through. I walked to the beautiful Burj Al Arab hotel and the beach (30 mins), then took a taxi back. From our window we could watch that beautiful structure change colors at night. The Metro took us to the Burj Khalifa - the world's tallest building. Also a wonderful sight (think Empire State Building 1/2 mile high).

Because the menus were so interesting we ate our dinners at the guesthouse. Sharing excellent meals outside near the pool with locals and guests from other countries - hard to beat. We had a wonderful time and will go back there again."

• Travel date: Tue 12th of January 2010

Chic, sophisticated, absolute gem of a hotel.

"My husband and I stayed for 3 nights at the Jumeirah Garden Guesthouse. I have stayed in lots of hotels in Dubai and this one was recommended to me by a friend who lives there and is the most amazing find of the lot. It is unlike the big brand hotel as it is totally unique, quirky and sophisticated with lots of special touches and superb quality rooms. The staff are helpful, although everything was so perfect and easy I had no reason to really ask much of them! The restaurant is incredible and probably the best meal I have ever had in Dubai including the Burj Al Arab where we often eat. Top marks, five stars, already booked again for 5 nights in April."

• Travel date: Sat 9th of January 2010

A total relaxing tranquil little gem

"I had organised to spend christmas day and stop over at the Jumeirah Garden Hotel with my wife, child, Mother and Father in Law. The primary aim was to have a great time and to relax, mix with other families and generally be fussed upon for an affordable rate. 'BOY didn't we get it'. From the first moment of entering the hotel we were immediately greeted with great pleasure from the friendly staff and shown to our rooms which were immaculately presented. Beatiful rooms, spaciouse, clean and very comfortable with big en-suit bathrooms. The wonderful garden with its lovely pool area and cosey snooze beds was surprisingly very peaceful considering the location being slap bang in the middle of Dubai. The Christmas champagne breakfast was amazing and far too much for anyones pallet. Other guests kept on arriving and i found the atmosphere increadibly friendly and warm. Christmas dinner and evening meal again, beautifuly presented with professional staff on hand at all times to add to the pampering! High quality food that you would normaly associate being served in the Berg Al Arab opposit, party popping the evening away eating and drinking basically 'the fine dining way'. In a nut shell all the family had a really enjoyable time spent at the Jumeirah Garden Hotel especially my young son who had plenty of other children to play with and the added entertainment such as the bouncy castle, more gifts from santa and lovely childerens meals to grasp there attentions. All that for an very affordable rate, must be one of the fairest rates in town considering the location of the place. I will certainly recommend this lovely place to my friends and other family members who's aim is to simply enjoy and relax when they come to Dubai. My only dislike aboute staying here is the fact that I must have put on plenty of pounds!!! THREE CHEERS to the management and friendly staff for putting on such an entertaining show and to there highly professional chef who serves up the most amazing food to perfection.

Mr. Murphy UK"

• Travel date: Thu 31st of December 2009

Friendly personal service at a good price

"I was in Dubai for a week on business and stayed at the Jumeirah Garden. The rooms were luxurious and the food excellent. There are only a small number of rooms which means the staff give the guests more of their time which makes for a friendly family atmosphere. The price was exceptionally good considering the quality of the accomodation and standard of food. I would recommend it to anyone else who needs business accomodation or a base for a holiday in Dubai."

• Travel date: Tue 22nd of December 2009

A refreshing change from the usual Dubai scene

"We arrived at the guest house for a brief one night stay and were plesently suprised by what we came accross. On other visits to the city we have stayed in all the usual 5 stars but on this trip we wanted something a little less fussy but nice.....which was exactly what we found. The rooms are perfect, a good size, tastefully decorated (a rare thing in some middle eastern hotels) and had everything we needed. The pool was a great bonus with a nice little lounging area to unwind in. the best part however was the food which really did take us by suprise. To say it really was not what we were expecting would be an understatement yet its was just fantastic, full of flavour and substance and yet served without being too over the top.

All in this is a definate return place when we next head to Dubai. Its just a shame there are not more places like this in the city, its needs them!"

• Travel date: Mon 21st of December 2009

Fantastic

"My friend came to Dubai on holiday with her 10 month baby daughter and I booked her in to the Jumeirah Garden Guesthouse. On arrival they were made to feel very welcome and within minutes they were both settled in their room. They loved the pool and the relaxing atmosphere of the garden. The rooms are clean and finished beautifully. I ate with them a few times during their stay and Andy cooked up delicious meals every time.
My company has deals with some of the big hotel chains but when I saw Jumeirah Garden and met the staff I knew this would be a great experience for my friend. I have recommended to my colleagues we use Jumeirah Garden for all our clients and friends visiting Dubai.
My friend can't wait to stay again."

• Travel date: Sun 13th of December 2009

Jewel in Dubai

"The Jumeirah Garden is a funky little boutique hotel, lots of cool Britannia fixtures and fittings and in my opinion, 5 star hotel rooms – fab little place!"

• Travel date: Thu 10th of December 2009

Lovely

"I have just returned from a business trip, i stayed at the Jumeirah garden and found the hospitality fantastic and the food amazing, it was a lovely place to retreat to after a busy day of meeting. I would highly recommend .

Miss M Leslie"

• Travel date: Tue 1st of December 2009

Hotels near The Jumeirah Garden Guesthouse

Stayed at The Jumeirah Garden Guesthouse? Share your insight.