Hotel Lobby

• butler service

1955

Excellent Business hotel

Reviewed 6th November 2012

"Don't stay here if you are on holiday but as a business hotel this is nearly second to none. Excellent rooms, unbelieveable bathrooms, beds and service in general. It is back from the beaches but on the main drag at the begining - costs you 20 usd to get to Ski Dubai for example but if you are worried about 20 usd then you are unlikely to be in Dubai to begin with. This is a really nice annonymous business hotel. For anything else go to One and Only."

• Travel date: 5th April 2009

Really not good!

Reviewed 14th November 2012

"For the moment I stay in this is hotel. I can tell you its totally empty, no tourists, no business people.., the only thing or the beds, these or wonderfull!! The restaurant are to much and very expensive. Even the staf all tells me they want to leave here because there so bored because theres no work.."

• Travel date: 5th March 2009

My best hotel experience

Reviewed 5th November 2012

"I spent 9 nights at the Monarch Dubai while I visited Dubai for the Big 5 Exhibition. The amazing part of my experience, I won 6 nights free though DMG the exhibition organizer. I decided to extend for 3 additional nights since I was not willing to spoil this wonderful experience by moving to another hotel. The service was exceptional, The room is spacious, Clean, Breakfast at Al mizan Restaurant every morning is better than any description. Every single detail was perfectly thought. The cherry on top of the Cream is the Gym. The trainer spent time with me teaching me and assisting me in exercise better than private trainer at my regular Gym where I pay $50 an hour. In all honesty, this is a great hotel; I highly recommend it to any one who can afford this kind of budget."

• Travel date: 11th December 2008

Fantastic stay

Reviewed 14th November 2012

"I had to stay at The Monarch during month of October 08 due to business meetings in Dubai, my agent was strongly recommending this hotel to me but I was not sure if I should try or not but I was really surprised with the quality and amazing service and value for money. (Just fantastic hotel) I do recommend it to any one would like to enjoy world calss hotel. Jo Brown"

• Travel date: 20th November 2008

Excellent service

Reviewed 29th October 2012

"Excellent service provided by all staff. The hotel was quiet perhaps due to the time of year and there appeared to be far more staff than guests. From the doormen, reception staff, lift attendents, butlers to the restaurant staff all provided faultless service. The room was a very good size with far reaching views over the swimming pool terrace to Jumeriah and the coast. The bathroom too was very sizeable. A large plasma screen TV was provided in the bedroom and a smaller screen in the bathroom! There was a good desk and fast, compliementary wireless broadband connection. The butlers provided quick and efficient room service and arrange pressing of clothes. A breakfast buffet was provided in the restaurant in August but the end of my stay coincided with the start of Ramadan when screens are closed to shield the restaurant area from the foyer and then a la carte breakfast is provided for non-Muslim guests. An excellent hotel for a business stay close to both the airport and the business district on Sheikh Zayed Road. Perhaps not the best choice for a holiday when one of the beach side hotels would be a better choice."

• Travel date: 7th September 2008

Superb service at the Monarch

Reviewed 19th October 2012

"Having stayed at many 5* properties around the world I can report the service at the Monarch was the equal of any. The VIP collection at the airport was very welcome after a long flight, with our passports processed and luggage collected while we enjoued a cold drink and canapes in a lounge. We where then whisked to the hotel in a 7 series & greeted warmly by several of the staff incuding the Deputy GM. Our (standard) room was clean & comfortable, perhaps lacking some details such as a digital clock and DVD player. The holel seems quitle lightly occupied during our stay but its obviously fully staffed and every staff member we've encountered has proved very well trained and the service has been impeccable. The low occupancy might be due to the newness of the hotel and that our stay was over the Easter weekend, this is more of a buisiness than a leisure property."

• Travel date: 24th March 2008

Nothing short of 'Spectacular'

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"Just tried out the hotel last week. Although they have just opened and are still missing some restaurants, we had a fabulous stay. They have huge rooms and a bathroom much nicer than the average 5 star hotel. Great service overall; the butler even did all the packing and unpacking for us. Bliss!"

• Travel date: 26th January 2008

Fell in Love with the The Monarch Dubai

Reviewed 5th November 2012

"I ususally dont write any reviews but for this hcase i must make an exception.. If you are going to dubai, you musnt miss the opportunity. My experience with this hotel was a unique experience that i have never gone through before. You are greeted from the airport with a chaffeur driving a bentley and are welcomed to the city of dubai.. You are also promised the most exqusite and exceptional service you have ever seen. They did not break that promise. I stayed in one of the executive rooms and the managment gave me a service that of a suite. The restaurants were amazing with cuisines from all over the world. The room was simply the biggest hotel room i have ever stayed in. You also get your very own butler that is with you 24/7. He is there to serve you and make your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. I dont know what else to say. It is just one if not the best hotel experience i have ever experienced. I actually fell in love with that hotel and wont hesitate to go back there again."

• Travel date: 6th January 2008

Best hotel in my list

Reviewed 6th November 2012

"My business trip in december was an exceptional one for me due to the oustanding service that i have experienced during my first stay at this new hotel in dubai, which have exceeded my expectation from the quality of a good food, atmosphere to the unmatched staff as well as management hospitality greetings. I think the monarch hotel is the top hotel in my list from now onand i recommend you all to experience it..."

• Travel date: 5th January 2008

Lousy Service

Reviewed 9th December 2012

"Think twice before you book monarch dubai, water leaking, badsmell, big sound from nearby construction."

• Travel date: 4th December 2007