Exterior

Good
2097 reviews

Location Ideal, superb city hotel

Reviewed 13th October 2012

"We had 7 days and 6 nights at The Address most recently over the Christmas / New Year period and were quite impressed. Being familiar with many 5 star hotels in Dubai I chose this one particularly for its excellent location next to the new Dubai Mall andcentral position within reach of most of Dubai`s attractions. As mentioned in other reviews the decor, rooms, restaurants and appearance of hotel is excellent with a very nice gym and pool area. Overall service is good and staff always obliging yet not quite the standard of some other well established 5 star hotels in the city. My main complaint would have to be with the housekeeping service which was disappointing. Apart from making beds and cleaning the bathroom,no other cleaning was done in the room such as vacuuming nor dusting during the 6 days we were there. On 3 occasions turn down service was forgotten and I had to remind them about that. Faulty cupboard doors were also only attended to on our 3rd day there. The bathroom shower pressure was rather low and annoying at times and I think this is a problem often found with other guests as well. The Spa ,which is small and intimate does however lack a jucuzzi and sauna and the relaxation areas could only be used if a treatment was booked. We stayed in a grand room which was very nice , spacious and with lovely balcony view of the Burj Dubai. Overall I would still give this hotel a very good rating as it is still very new and would return in the future as I`m sure staff would be adequately trained and experienced by then."

• Travel date: 11th January 2009

Splendid Island in a Sea of Construction

Reviewed 8th December 2012

"At the time of this review, The Address Hotel has only been open for a couple of months. It is part of the massive “Downtown Burj Dubai” development, which also includes the Burj Dubai tower – now the tallest man-made structure on the planet – and the Dubai Mall. The hotel is impressive, both from the outside (especially at night) as well as inside. The décor in public areas and rooms is modern, but warm and very pleasant. The patio and pool areas are very inviting and quite spectacular. I stayed in a “Deluxe” room, which is the lowest category offered, but nevertheless quite spacious and well equipped as one would expect in this type of property. Breakfast at the main restaurant was very good, with a selection of Chinese, Indian, Arabic, and Western breakfast items. Dinner at the same restaurant was equally good, with a selection of Southeast Asian, Japanese, Indian, and Mediterranean dishes. The “Neos” bar on the 63th floor is worth a visit for spectacular views of the Downtown Burj Dubai all the way to Burj al Arab. I did not try the other restaurants on site; it would actually have been helpful to have a guide to restaurants at the hotel, as well as a guide to the area and Dubai Mall. The hotel staff was very friendly, courteous, and professional, although check in and out processes could still be a bit refined: e.g. my credit card was charged without explanation for 500 AED per day for “extras” in addition to the room rate; once checked in I waited 30 minutes for my one piece of luggage to appear, check out took an extra 10 minutes or so to process the breakfast charge an hour earlier. Overall, my stay at the hotel was a very pleasant experience, with the considerable construction around the hotel as the only drawback in the short-term. Once Dubai Mall is fully completed and occupied, and the remaining buildings and lakes in the area have been finished, this will be a nice base to stay and explore Dubai. Rates will probably go up too. If you go, consider a room with a balcony, and ask for a view of Burj Dubai."

• Travel date: 7th January 2009

Not really 5 star Experience

Reviewed 9th December 2012

"Spent 4 nights in jacuzzi suite, over christmas/New year, stayed at over dozen Dubai hotels and whilst this hotel offers fantastic facilities, if you really want a memorable 5 Star experience, find somewhere else, because this hotel's got many teething problems, The Executive lounge is probably the worst experience of any executive Lounge I have stayed in,, there is a problem with shower system, one minute its fine then just turns Icy then scalding, the general staff are great it seems to me that its in management they have a problem, and the staff are given no guidence and that comes right from the hotel manager, who I requested to see 3 times but she never appeared, although did offer to cal me once I had left hotel, not quite sure how she was going to rectify problems then! I even had to leave hotel by local Taxi because they made a mess of My hotel car booking that I had already paid for.... So all in all a nice hotel (but poor poor service) if you want quick shopping trip and they offering special offers for room its fine, if you looking for 5 star and something special look around. there is much better out there."

• Travel date: 6th January 2009

Nice Stay

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"We heard so much about the Address and wanted to try it out. It was a choice between Atlantis and the former hotel. The Address, it was. I can not find any fault to the hotel. It is brand new, very art decoish in a way. You can actually smell the "newness" in the air. We booked 2 rooms, one for my sister, and the other for my husband and I. The rooms are really nice, we were upgraded from a Premier one to a Grand room and the view of the pool and the Burj (tallest building) is beautiful. Our Balcony was quite huge and I just loved sitting there having my coffee and smoking away. It was my birthday, so as a compliment from the hotel, I got a delicious chocolate cake. Their service is really good, albeit it can get annoying at the restaurants when you have 2 or 3 people standing by waiting to serve you. We tried their food outlets. Their breakfast buffet had everything the heart desires. Dinner at their main restaurant, was so so. The Fois gras tasted really strange and was extremely hard, my lamb tagine, didnt taste as good as it looked. But whats really yummy was their Chinese restaurant. The food was scrumptuous, I highly recommend it. All in all a great experience. And if you dont want to eat at the hotel, theres a few other outlets in Souk Al Bahar, which you can walk to from the hotel. Its very close to their sister hotel, The Palace. The largest mall in dubai, the Dubai mall is also a walking distance. I enjoyed it, and Im sure others will enjoy it too..."

• Travel date: 21st December 2008

You Will Feel Relax There

Reviewed 19th October 2012

"nice hotel and friendly staffs.... we arrived at 11 am to the address and we knew that check in time is 3:00 pm but they gave us our room at 12 . the room was large and very nice. the staffs were very helpful and if you asked something they brought for you less than 5 min. this hotel is near to dubai mall and souk al bahar but oher malls are not so much near."

• Travel date: 14th December 2008

Great Hospitality

Reviewed 9th December 2012

"Date: 13 December 2008 My wife and I stayed for three nights in The Address Hotel, adjacent to Dubai Mall but not connected to it. The location of the hotel is good for those who want to do shopping and be away of Dubai traffic jam. Once we got off our car there was more enough staff for valet parking available to help you. The hotel service and hospitality is great, the hotel staff were keen to help you with a smile in their face. The receptionists were excellent; it took only five minutes and we were escorted by the receptionist to our room. The room is spacious overlooking a unique and a very large swimming pool with all its fancy fountains and landscapes. The service and room maintenance were superb. A lot of road construction is going on nearby, but traffic is smooth."

• Travel date: 13th December 2008

Really excellent

Reviewed 15th October 2012

"Really fantastic! Rooms are perfect, business facilities access is great, lobby and reception is truly magnificent. I stayed for 3 nights in Nove3mber 2008, and I really loved it. Definately, one of the best hotels I have ever stayed,"

• Travel date: 3rd December 2008

Beautiful property, but far from perfect

Reviewed 8th December 2012

"We stayed at this property for 3 nights. It is almost brand new, and everything certainly looks that way. High end LCD screen, comfortable bed, great bathroom facilities, etc. Check in wasn't great. The standard check-in time was 3pm. We arrived at 2.45pm and were told "your room is not ready because you arrived early at 2.45pm". After getting into the room, we found the remote for the iPod docking station does not have a battery. It took them SEVEN hours and five calls to give us a battery. The docking station is absolutely useless without the remote as all control functions are available only via the remote. It is nice they come to set your room up for the evening, however they only left us one bottle of water and one pair of slippers when there were 2 guests in the room. We got chocolates for the first night, but nothing for the 2nd and last night. Shower temp is a huge issue to be resolved. When the water is warm, everything is fantastic, however every 2-3 minutes the water just turns icy cold, so be aware. We have tried taking shower at different times of a day, but it seems to make no difference. The Chinese restaurant is always fully booked, so if you want to secure a table, book early. The pool is one of the best features of this hotel. It's beautifully designed, and has unobstructed view of the Burj Dubai (tallest tower of the world at the moment). The quality of food from orders placed at room service was very good, and it's a good thing that they don't charge you anything extra for ordering food at 2am in the morning. However in one morning the poached eggs arrived "warm" to say at best, when we were expecting some hot breakfast. The worst experience came on the day of our check out. I requested a 1pm check out instead of 12pm as we wanted to go for a swim in the morning. It was pleasantly agreed by the reception. However they disabled my room key at noon, and we couldn't go back to my room after the pool, while we were wet and cold. There was no apoligies made and it took them 15 minutes to figure out what the problem is before letting us back into the room. The bar on the 63rd floor is worth a visit, although the night we visited they wanted $100 AED "cover charge" just to get up there. Overall this hotel is stunning to look at inside out, however you should think about it twice before making the booking if you expect a true 5 star experience."

• Travel date: 2nd December 2008

Beautiful Hotel, Outstanding Landscape

Reviewed 10th October 2012

"I've stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. My overall experience about this hotel was excellent. The interior design was outstanding along with the landscaping around the swimming pool which was brilliant. Rooms were spacious beautifully furnished with very nice amenities, large LCD TV, ipod docking station, balcony overlooking swimming pool, tea, coffee & nespresso making facilities with complimintary tea & coffee. Breakfast was in Fazaris Restaurant, & it was very nice with many selection for every taste. Breakfast is included in the Grand Room rate. Staff were very friendly, but since the hotel is newly opened they seem to need more training, otherwise everything was excellent."

• Travel date: 28th November 2008

Hotels near Address Downtown

Address Downtown is also called

• address downtown burj dubai
  • address downtown burj hotel dubai