Raintree Hotel, Deira City Centre

Garhoud Road, Port Saeed Opposite City Center Mall, Dubai 5585 United Arab Emirates

Good

very friendly staff,very delightful breakfast

"i really enjoyed this trip and i will never forget this hotel.very close to city center and metro station.the staff were very friendly and nice,specially in the restaurant.the bed was ver comfortable and everything good:)),i will be back there whenever i go to dubai."

• Travel date: Sun 7th of March 2010

Large rooms, clean and comfortable, with great staff.

Good

"First time at this new hotel, rooms and bathrooms are large and comfortable. Staff are very friendly and welcoming, as you would expect from a Dusit hotel. Breakfast is good, did not eat other meals there. Five minute walk to Deira City Center Mall, 10 minutes taxi to airport. No bar or mini bar only drawback for me. Can take a few minutes to get a taxi as its off the main road, but staff are really helpful here. Otherwise great hotel would recommend it to anyone."

• Travel date: Sat 6th of March 2010

BEST HOTEL WITH GREAT SERVICE AND VALUE FOR MONEY IN DUBAI

"I am so impressed to find such an impressive hotel for such a great value in Dubai ! Service is impeccable, rooms are new and well furnished, rates are so attractive. And the icing on the cake, is FREE INTERNET, UNLIMITED ACCESS !! (think its min 2 nights stay) Now, you hv to know that MOST hotel in Dubai charge for internet and worse of all, there's a download limit !!

Their staff, Iasker, went the extra mile to call the airline to request for an additional 10kgs coz I did over-shop this time :)

Try to book directly from the hotel portal for great deals, especially the 21 days advanced purchase. It comes with some unimaginable F&B rebates and discount as well.

I've travelled extensively and trust me, this is one of the BEST HOTEL I've stayed in.

To Mr Wolfi Malik (GM) and his team, pls keep up the great standard and I will be back here again :)"

• Travel date: Sat 6th of March 2010

Excellent hotel

"this hotel is verygood and value for mony , the staf is very nice and helpful and frendly

Mr, gaafri"

• Travel date: Fri 5th of March 2010

Excellent value for money

"I was made very welcome by the entire hotel staff and made to feel at home. The rooms are excellent value for money and they have a great buffet in the nights at a very reasonable price. The hotel is walking distance from a very popular mall and not far from the airport. The hotel under the expert management of the GM, Mr. Malik, duty manager Mr. Amir and Skandor and Mr. Chanwith and Bundith to name a few and many others who make the hotel what it is today."

• Travel date: Wed 3rd of March 2010

The best I had in Dubai for long time

"I arrived at Dusit princess hotel by accident as I was supposed to stay in another hotel. The staffs at the reception are very helpful , polite , nice and ready to help. Not only that the hotel is great , rooms very comfortable with exclusive furniture. I really enjoyed my stay there going to Dubai at least 3 times a year , will definitely go back to Dusit Princess."

• Travel date: Tue 2nd of March 2010

Excellent hotel, friendly and professional staff

"This is the new star among the Dubai Hotels smaller than his other sister hotel in Dubai, it provides a quiet and friendly environment for business trips.
The rooms are functionally designed, comfortable and cozzy, there are small details like the lemon sticks to gave the room a wonderful smell, the smallest detail is taking care.
The Gym is small but equipped with the latest technology and it is a real pleasure to do excercise there, a swimming pool and jacuzzi in the roof provide a sanctuary for the evening rest after a busy day.
Restaurant is excellent and features international and thai food, the Thai spoecialities are prepared with fresh ingredients brought daily from Thailand and the Chefs Eki and Mary Ann will go the extra mile to please you with any special request you may have. The real charm of the Hotel is the people working there is a well trained, friendly staff that really makes you feel welcomed and at home. From the hostess, the waiters and the bell boys everybody is servicial and helpful.
I used to stay in larger hotels in Dubai but after my experience here I will come back again and again."

• Travel date: Tue 2nd of March 2010

Home Away from Home

"The service was excellent which every staff in Dusit Princess Hotel Dubai from the General Manager, Executive Chef to Room maid had really show Thai Hospitality in Dubai.

Room 1002
18th - 25th Feb 2010
Willment Leong / Singaporean"

• Travel date: Sat 27th of February 2010

My impression

"Welcome at the airport was excellent. Greeting at the hotel was also excellent.
Staffs were nice, friendly and very good in Thai culture. Room was good cleanliness.
Food and beverage department was very good takecare and friendly especially Chef Poonsak was very good helpful. Finally, General manager, Mr. Wolfi Malik, was warm welcome and excellent helpful.
I hope I will come back again.
Chef Jamnong Nirungsan"

• Travel date: Sat 27th of February 2010

Interested in a warm and comfy stay and the experience of the Thai Culture

Good

"Just a month ago our company change hotels and placed us in the Dusit Princess of Dubai. I think I was one of the first guests in the hotel and the staff were all over me not able to do enough for me. I thought this strange except that is typical of the Thai culture and the Dusit Princess is one of a chain of Thai hotels. So no wonder guest are greeted in the polite Thai greeting.
The Thai culture is evident throughout the hotel and the menu in the room has some real treats and they are available around the clock. My hours of work vary so used the in room dinning often. Great food and service. Never waited lomger than 20 to 25 minutes on any order.
It is a nice new hotel 5 minutes walk from the City Center Shopping Mall. Very convenient if you have family with you and they have an interest in shopping. I am very comfortable here and have written as much to my company. It has been a wonderful experience."

• Travel date: Sun 7th of February 2010

Hotels near Raintree Hotel, Deira City Centre

Stayed at Raintree Hotel, Deira City Centre? Share your insight.

Raintree Hotel, Deira City Centre is also called