Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel

Terminal 3 Airport Rd Al Garhoud, Dubai PO Box 35118 United Arab Emirates

Volcanic layover

"Arrived in Dubai from Mauritius AM Thurs 15 April to find flight to UK cancelled. Transferred to Premier Inn and we remained there for 6 nights, together with many more travellers. The staff were fantastic, very friendly and always helpful. They kept us fully advised and went out of their way to be helpful and the managers were always available to talk to us and give us advise on Dubai and our travel problems. They arranged buses for trips out to see Dubai. Meals were excellent, they made a frustrating time tolerable. The swimming pool was spotless and there were always fresh towels available. A first rate hotel."

• Travel date: Wed 21st of April 2010

comfortable and excellent value for money

"We needed to stay overnight in Dubai to catch an early morning flight. Hotel was new, clean, very comfortable. Staff were very friendly and efficient. Enjoyed the outdoor swimming pool. Restaurant food was lovely. Would definitely stay again."

• Travel date: Fri 9th of April 2010

Everything one could want from an airport hotel - once you can find it.

"We passed the hotel many times on the freeway but once we got off - oh dear, where was the hotel? I suggest better signage but once there, a great hotel at a good price."

• Travel date: Sun 4th of April 2010

The best option for passing through Dubai

"I have stayed at lots of Premier Inns in the UK. And I've passed through Dubai more times than I care to remember over the last few years. Hotels were so expensive, considering the short time I spent in them (approx £100 for one night in a business hotel).

So I was excited by the prospect of Premier Inns arriving in Dubai. I booked for one night on a recent trip, and wasn't disappointed. Its right opposite the airport, and it looks exactly like the hotels in the UK. The service was excellent (including when they opened the restaurant an hour early for me), the room was clean and tidy and the hotel was quiet.

My only two minor gripes were that the (free) Wi-Fi kept cutting out, and the TV channel selection was poor. But these are minor. I was there to get a brief but good nights sleep, and thats what I got. For the bargain price of £60. I would highly recommend this place."

• Travel date: Tue 23rd of March 2010

Not fancy but clean, efficent, and friendly

"The free hotel shuttle picks up from the Terminal 3 DEPARTURES level at the center island. It comes by every 30 minutes. Do NOT follow signs to the hotel pickup on the Arrivals levels when you arrive. Go up stairs to Departures. If you arrive in Terminal 1, you may have to pre-arrange it with the hotel or call them as we did not see the driver stop at Terminal 1 on all of our rides.

Chose this hotel because we had business at Emirates airline and the airport. Hotel is within a short walking distance to Emirates HQ and Emirates Metro Station (not yet open). You can take the hotel shuttle back to Airport Terminal 3 for Metro trips elsewhere in the city.

This is a new hotel located in a residential neighborhood straight across DXB Terminal 3 and Airport Road - though getting there requires a windy trip through the neighborhood. Check the map on the hotel website if you are driving.

All the hotel staff I met were very friendly, knowledgeable, and spoke very good English. This is a new hotel and the rooms and facilities are new and very clean. Room was small by American standards, but I consider it as normal sized by European standards. Had a room facing the courtyard (i.e. no view) but it was extremely quiet. Don't expect anything fancy as this is not a resort hotel. There is a pool located on the roof with a view of the Dubai skyline in the distance.

There are no shops, convenient stores, or fast food in the area, so you have to rely on the lobby Costa coffee shop or the hotel restaurant. Used the coffee shop and restaurant for breakfast and dinner on a few occasions. Prices are moderate and the quality is good.

Wifi is free and there is also a hardwire connection in room. There are three free kiosk computers in the lobby with printer and connection to the internet if you didn't bring your laptop.

Booked on Expedia by prepaying around USD $100 per night including taxes. Expedia price is the same price (translated from AED to USD) as the booking directly through the hotel website. However, I used Expedia instead of booking direct to avoid the foreign transaction fee charged by the credit card company."

• Travel date: Wed 3rd of March 2010

Good for the price!

Good

"We stayed here for 4 nights recently, and it certainly matches Premier Inn quality as in UK. Rooms are standard - no luxury, but in Dubai there is so much to see and do that it doesn't matter what your room is like! As it's newly opened the hotel is very quiet and the pool was empty each time we went. They provide you with pool towels and there are approx 10 loungers as well.

Reception were helpful, booking taxis and advising on places to go.

Only downside of hotel was that as its so new lots of taxi drivers on way back from out days out weren't able to find it! we took a business card from reception front desk which had a little map on the back but drivers were still confused - be warned! Also check that taxi drivers start your fare off at 6AED, not 25AED - they have to start the fare when they get to the bottom of the street otherwise its classed as airport zone.

Breakfast was fine, but I think most of the food was brought out cold and heated up by the bowls they were in!

Free Internet was good to check up on places to visit, emails etc.

All in all a great place to stay if you want to get out and see Dubai, but not to stay at your hotel all week."

• Travel date: Wed 10th of February 2010

Convenient For A One Night Stay

"Stayed in this hotel as we arrived late in Dubai and wanted somewhere handy to stay just for the purposes of sleeping, showering and breakfast the following morning. It appears to be a new hotel and although the rooms were basic the beds were comfortable, the shower worked a treat and it had a flat screen tv with lots of international channels to watch.

Breakfast was buffet style with hot and cold selections and was very good. Internet access in reception on the hotel's PC was free and those wanting a swim in the morning can use the rooftop pool with good views of the local area. A taxi from this hotel down to the port cost cost around £8."

• Travel date: Sun 7th of February 2010

Good hotel, great location, great price

Good

"I stayed at Premier Inn just after it opened on the 7th Jan. It offers the same high standards of cleanliness and friendliness as in the UK. Location is great (opposite terminal 3) and price at 375 Dh is fantastic value."

• Travel date: Tue 19th of January 2010

Well located for a quick stop off in Dubai

"I stopped here to get some retail therapy with a local friend. The room was clean and service very friendly. I think it had just opened when I got there so the taxi was unsure of the address. Located right across from the airport and not far from most of the major attractions I found it perfect for what I was looking for. It even had a pool on the roof which I found on the second day with nice views of the city. Much better then I expected for a budget hotel."

• Travel date: Sat 16th of January 2010

Great for a short stay

"I found this a Great hotel - Clean, affordable, free guest trips to the key attractions. Located near to the metro station with a free bus, Free wi-fi (not usually in 5 stars!), small pool with nice views, water, tea and coffee in the rooms, 24 hour cafe with nice cakes (costa), sports bar and restaurant serving a variety of flavours. It's better than the same chain in the UK (I guess everything in Dubai has to be bigger or better!), Ok it's not got 5 star facilities but in an expensive city some good common sense value. Keep it up I'll be back"

• Travel date: Sat 14th of April 2012

Hotels near Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel

Stayed at Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel

• JamesL1234 by JamesL1234

"Use the free bus to explore town and ask the receptionists and management about where to go "

Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel is also called