Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai

Airport Road, Casablanca St 45 Al Garhoud, PO Box 13018, Dubai United Arab Emirates

12 hrs Free Transit Stay

Good

"My wife and three kids were traveling with Emirates and they had a whole day to catch the next connecting flight at Dubai airport. At the time of booking after my inquiry Emirates booked them a room in this hotel. Changing flight was costing me $150 per ticket so the lady from Emirates solved my problem. Before departure from JFK they gave them a voucher that included (free lunch, free refreshments and free stay). The hotel shuttle provided the pick and drop. They also gave me the telephone number for the hotel so that I can call my family once they are there. Anyway I also got the number and looked the hotel webpage.

The hotel is across the airport. The pick and drop service was good and safe. The hotel room was clean and had all the necessary stuff in the bathroom. The free food voucher does not mean a full lunch or dinner. It mostly included snacks and sandwiches and juices. You cannot get water on this voucher. Water you have to buy on your own. There was one water bottle in the room.

The staff was helpful and polite and I believe many travellers and foreigners stay there for one reason or the other so they know their duties well. When I called my family I got a prompt response.

I would recommend Emirates also for traveling as this was our first experience with them and we got an excellent service. They have clean and new airplanes and great meals and entertainment while onboard. They were helpful at all stages of booking, boarding and inquiries to my concerns. My main concern was safety and a clean room so that my family can stay and rest and they got that. So this hotel was excellent from this perspective."

• Travel date: Tue 29th of May 2007

Overall- a good airport hotel.

"We only stayed here as it was a free night from Emirates as our plane to Thailand was leaving early the next morning. Our room 2226 was very spacious with two double beds, lounge, coffee table, mini bar (empty) and TV.

Basically, this hotel is an airport hotel which serves a purpose and I was actually surprised to see the standard and quality of the room to be OKAY.

The bathroom was spacious but lacked any real toiletries only two sachets, one soap and shampoo. Coming from Milan where new airline regulations apply regarding carry on items such as gels, shampoos we were highly disappointed that this hotel had not supplied necessary amenities to travellers.

Our free breakfast was a cheese sandwich and a cold cup of coffee.

I’m not complaining as it was a free night accommodation and one does have to take this into account.

The hotel is approx 5 minutes away from Dubai International Airport with a free shuttle bus.

I have given this hotel a 3 star rating, mainly because of the lack of decent toiletries available."

• Travel date: Tue 10th of April 2007

Way above your normal AIrport Inn

Good

"I was responsible for organizing the transit of 13 passengers through Dubai (including a night) and the Millennium was very accomodating. From the first time I dealt with the sales team until I checked out the following day. What a great experience. The rooms are cheaper than many of the other hotels in the vicinity and for transit needs it was perfect. The pool is need of work but the manager explained that they are getting ready to open a new wing which will have all brand new sport and leisure facilities. My room was a Deluxe King and was very comfortable with a couch and small coffee table. The bathroom probably needed updating but it was clean and served its purpose.

The amenities on the property are fantastic. Biggles English Pub is a perfect place for a drink or to watch your favorite sporting event. Da Vinci's Italian was where my entire group had dinner and even for Dubai - the price was very reasonable. Cactus Jack's is a SouthWest Grill and was packed the night I stayed.

For the money and the amount of time I spent at this hotel - they could do no wrong. Its very convenient to Terminal 1 with free transport to and from. The Millennium is right across the street from one of the Rotana properties and is literally half the price.

I have nothing bad to say about this place. If you are expecting 5-star luxury then you may want to search elsewhere but if you need a great location with everything you could want - this is the place for you."

• Travel date: Wed 4th of April 2007

I hated the Millennium Chalet/ Motel room

"Hotel was listed as a 3 Star Hotel but when I booked I did not realise that they also had a no Star Chalet / Motel on the site

The Motel room was grubby & smelly although bed was comfortable & clean. Pool water was OK but tables, chairs etc were again dirty. The pool area could be do with a major paint / decor job.

Food was excellent value

The happy hour offering was discontinued 2 years ago but websites still list it"

• Travel date: Sun 18th of February 2007

Free Layover Stay

"So I missed my connection and Emirates set me up at this hotel for free. It was okay... a lot cleaner than the budget hotels that have been reviewed on this site in the Dubai Arear. The food is quite decent as well. The only thing that bothered me was that the door was extremely difficult to open, and I had to flag down a housekeeper to get it open for me, and even he had problems with it.

If you need a place close to the airport, it will suit your purposes."

• Travel date: Mon 12th of June 2006

Can be reccomended to any extent

"Stayed in their Deluxe Wing last week and experienced excellent personalised service right from the door to the Cashier on check out.Very European oriented and definetely maximum value for money as the F&B promotions with beverages make up for the room rate."

• Travel date: Thu 20th of April 2006

Warm service !

"I stayed there for 12 hours. Speedy Laundry service. Friendly Philipino and Indian staff. Food was edible.
regular shuttle to the airport. Its damn close to the airport. Most rooms have broad band cable provision.
Deposit of $30 need to be made at the reception to make international calls via operator from the room.
There is also a shop to get all ur toiletries and essentials.

Not bad as it seems from other reviews."

• Travel date: Sun 2nd of April 2006

Arrogant staff and poor service

"I have stayed in a variey of 5 star hotels throughout the world. But this the first time I stayed at a hotel (3 star, if that!) where visitors are not allowed into your room. They have security guards patrolling the front area and questioning anyone accessing the elevator. My 18 yr old nephew came to visit and he was abruptly stopped and after I argued the point about allowing guests to my room; they mentioned that this is allowed as long as the guest levaes a piece of ID at the front desk. However, they did not mention this rule to anyone else, only to me because I argued with them. The staff could learn some manners in civility as well.

Stay away from this hotel!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 21st of August 2005

Highly overpriced "chalets" and arrogant service

"My husband and I have stayed twice at the Airport Millenium Hotel in their 'budget' section which they call chalets! They were priced at 3500 UAE dirhams and are very old (especially by Dubai standards) motel type units at the back of the hotel. The bedspread had a cigarette burn in it and the furnishings must be the originals i.e very worn and very dated! An absolute rip off but with accommodation often being difficult to find in Dubai these days they demand and can get these prices!
On the first occasion we stayed there they had not recorded our booking and the manager refused to accept responsibility for it even though we could prove we had booked! We had a lot of difficulty finding alternative accommodation and the management were not co-operative!"

• Travel date: Sat 5th of March 2005

Hotels near Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai

Stayed at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai? Share your insight.

Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai is also called