Hotel Front View

Soulless

Reviewed 19th December 2012

"The hotel is a bit far from downtown. However it is a quiet area. The first night they gave me a room with a backyard view on an old cemetry. I asked for a new room the following morning and got one after a few discussions (polite) with 2 different persons at the front desk. Overall in this hotel the service was good especially room service and the portiers. The breakfast rather bad compared to the country standard. Sun on the pool was 2 hours a day (from 10 am to noon) else its in the shade. The room was large enough (excutive room with balcony). Lack of comfortable seating area in the room. The food that you could order to your room from the deli was good. Prices for sodas and water are too high. Room price in general was too high considering the quality of the hotel. The music in the foyer is annoying. Sounds like your entering a night club and not a hotel. Music at breakfast was also annoying. This hotel is not for the person who needs a stylish and relaxed environment. Its appeals more to the very young crowd. The fact that I paid teh highest rate and didnt even have an iron and an ironing board but had to wait 40 minutes to borrow one for 1 hour was ridiculous."

• Travel date: 22nd October 2007

Great Value, Great Hotel

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"Stayed here a couple of weeks ago, its a lovely hotel, the staff are effecient and friendly, i loved the pool which was practically desserted most days so it was like my own private pool, theres a free shuttle bus to the beach and the nearby wafi mall, we ate breakfast one morning and it was just what we were looking for, i love a buffet anyway, they had bread, fruit ,eggs and meat all fresh, we also had buffet dinner one night which was also lovely, great value and plenty of everything you would want, salad, rice dishes, noodles, meat etc, the only complaint i would have is the location, its a little far from the beach but taxis are so frequent and cheap that its really not an issue and i will def stay here when i return to Dubai, the staff are so nice, the bell boys and pool boys are so friendly, i felt really spoilt, and for the price, it was luxury on a budget"

• Travel date: 28th September 2007

Arabian Park Hotel...slicker than your average

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"Again i was in the same boat as every other man and his dog, about this hotel, as it was my first time in dubai..and trust me this hotel more than exceeded my expectations..upon arrival at 2am, me and my mate were cherfully greeted by the luggage guy who took our luggage to our rooms no fuss..there was a little confusion with the booking in process..but apart from then on all was good...the room itself was of a good size for 2 people with all modern amenities...shower wasnt all that..(but we were in a bog standard room) but still all above average than all 4* hotels I've been in the UK...you could control the air conditioning to your preference, and also the lighting...one thing as an improvement perhaps (if i was reallllllllly picky) would be to have free internet access at the "business centre"..but overall i would more than recemmond you come to this hotel to stay...a very good 8.5 out of 10!!!"

• Travel date: 29th August 2007

The Arabian park Hotel *WHAT A BARGAIN 4 LUXURY*

Reviewed 31st October 2012

"Well when i saw what 3 star hotels were like in Dubai and after reading reviews i was very unsure about this hotel especially it was at a cheap price. However when i arrived i was shocked!! The hotel was just like a 5-Star it matches just like our premier Travel Inn OR Travel lodg in the UK. it was very clean and everything, marble and a very modern interior, well recomended to anyone............. However a lil problem i ahd was the lcoation, ok fair enough taxi's start at about £0.30p but it was not practical as i was on business and have been to Dubai millions of times other than that it is perfect for budget holiday makers it was simply AMAZING 100% guaranteed!"

• Travel date: 9th August 2007

Great value for money

Reviewed 27th November 2012

"We had a fantastic stay at the Arabian Park. The hotel is smart and clean, all the staff are friendly and helpful and the food is good. The hotel is currently in an undeveloped postion but the courtesy bus service is very efficient and taxis are always on hand Yes, we had one or two slight problems during our stay but these were dealt with quickly, politely and effectively. We would definitely stay there again."

• Travel date: 8th June 2007

5* All the way

Reviewed 31st October 2012

"I stayed at the Arabian Park Hotel in Jaddaf area of Dubai for 5 nights. Although the area is a really quite one it’s not too far from the vibrant areas of Dubai (About 5 minutes to the Wafi Mall, 7-8 Minutes to Deira and 10 minutes to Bur Dubai). The hotel has its own taxi service as there are no normal taxi services available unlike the rest of Dubai. The hotel calls its taxis the limousine service. Most of the taxis are top name executive cars and are run on the same meter as the normal taxis you will find all over Dubai. There is a lot of construction going on around the hotel but it did not affect my stay at the hotel in any way, there were no disturbances what so ever. I always got a peaceful night’s sleep ;) The hotel itself is very new, opened in late 2006, so all the rooms and facilities are in very good condition. I would say this hotel is modern, classy and no way a 3*. If I did not know the hotel is rated a 3* I would without any hesitation give it 5/5. The staff is always smiling and did their best to accommodate my wishes. The rooms are modern and well designed with all amenities offered in hotels. The lighting in the room can be controlled with a remote. The bathroom was of medium size and has complimentary soap, shampoo and shower gel. I recommend buying your own as the ones the hotel provides are really small and will only last one shower. The room is of a good size and the cupboard/ bathroom/ exit doors do not come in each other’s way (someone mentioned this problem in a previous review). On each of the 7 floors you will find a lounge area with magazines and newspaper. There’s also a widescreen TV with leather sofas to relax. There are three restaurants in the hotel, all on the ground floor. 1. The Deli The Deli is a resturant come cafe which also offers 24 hours room service. I would recommend the Brassiere Burger from this place. 2. The Oasis Bar I cannot comment on The Oasis Bar as I did not eat from there but it does look good and shows all major sporting events. 3. The Brassiere restaurant The hotel serves their buffet breakfast in this restaurant which I did not like too much. I think this is an area where the hotel should improve. The variety of food is good but its not very nice. I only had the buffet breakfast here so I don’t know if the other food is nice or not. Also on the ground floor is a gym and swimming pool. I didn’t use these facilities so I cannot comment. On the 1st floor you will find a business center where you can use the internet, fax and telephone services. A secretary service is available. To sum it all up i would say the friendliness of the staff coupled with the beautiful rooms and attention given to guests makes up for the isolated location. I would definitely stay at this hotel again when I’m in Dubai again. Two things the hotel can improve is quantity of TV channels and quality of the buffet breakfast."

• Travel date: 28th April 2007

Great 3 Star Value and Service

Reviewed 17th December 2012

"I recently stayed for 5 nights at the Arabian Park Hotel after a company I was visiting in Dubai who was also paying the bill booked me into this hotel. I read the reviews on this site and was a little nervous about having to stay here and was thinking to myself how I should have stayed elsewhere. I was to be proven totally wrong and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Their standard room is basically a Holiday Inn Express/Premier Inn room that you are given but the hotel has the added extra's of a nice although small gym with excellent equipment, a nice heated outdoor pool and sunbaking area, a 24 hour deli, cool bar, restaurant with great food, library, business centre and others. The room was perfect for what I needed and was never hot or cold. It was perfectly clean and tidy and in great condition throughout. The breakfast was great with a selection both hot and cold food on the buffet. I ate in the restaurant twice and it was delicious- I would reccommend the Nasi goreng- Yum! I never used their airport transfer service however I did use their free service to WAFI Shopping centre and this was always on time and goes regurlarly. A taxi into the centre of town to the Gold Souk area costs about 40 AED which is bugger all and the hotel has plenty on standby. There is nothing located around the hotel to see but the hotel is close to the centre with transport being free or cheap i don't think its a real issue. It was also very quit and there are no issues with construction noise or air traffice to report."

• Travel date: 11th April 2007

In the middle of nowhere

Reviewed 27th November 2012

"Didn't get the 2 wake up calls I wanted. Took 45 minutes to get someone up to open my stuck window. Had to ask for ice twice before it was delivered. Rogues with regard to the exchange rate. I went in Dec 2006 when the dirham in Dubai was 7.1DHS to £1. The rate the hotel offered was 6.5HDS for £1. I paid with my credit card because with all the charges it was still a better exchange than the rogue hotel! I was quoted in USD and wanted to pay in USD - but they said they had to convert to DHS. Oh and the airport shuttle never showed up so I had to pay 30DHS to get to the hotel from the airport although I phoned them twice asking where it was. Good luck - better to stay in Deira!"

• Travel date: 22nd February 2007

Ignore the negative reviews. This hotel was superb

Reviewed 17th December 2012

"I stayed here over Christmas 2006 and found the hotel to be fresh, clean and stylish. This hotel obviously has mixed reviews but I feel the negative comments are unfair. My concerns of poor service, faulty air con and cold water temperature and high noise levels were unfounded and I had a marvelous stay. The staff and service could not be faulted and the hotel is good value for money. Yes, the Arabian Park can not compete with the splendour of the 5 and 6 star hotels of Dubai but then it doesn't claim to and if you ,like me, would prefer to stay in a contempory 3 star hotel rather than a dated 4 star hotel then this is the hotel for you."

• Travel date: 19th January 2007

Great Stay, Great Service, Great Price!!

Reviewed 19th December 2012

"After reading through some of the previous reviews, I was a little worried about staying at this hotel. However, I thought it's 7 nights, as long as it's clean and has a decent shower, then who cares! We arrived at Dubai International airport at 5.30am to be welcomed by our shuttle bus driver holding up a sign with our names. She informed us that once we had cleared customs, she would be waiting outside to drive us to our hotel. As we walked out, there she was! After literally a 10 minute drive, we arrived at the hotel and I was pleasently surprised with what I saw. A brand new hotel that looked likeit had a bit of class! We were greeted at the door by the porter who took our luggage and I was shocked when they informed us that we could check into our room @ 7am and they would throw in the buffet breakfast for that morning. Too good to be true!! The room was a decent size for the two of us. A little bigger would have been nicer however you can't be to fussy. Heaps of wardrobe space and the beds are extremely comfortable. Lots of variety of the TV including english speaking programs. The bathroom was always clean however I'm not a fan of shower curtains. The rooms were cleaned daily and housekeeping was always on call for those little extras. It was great to stay in a hotel that had a 24hr deli. Great for that middle of the night snack or coffee. The coffee was fantastic!! The buffet breakfast had a great variety of food and each morning it was service with a smile. We never had a problem catching a taxi from the hotel as there were always taxi's in the hotel carpark and never did we have a problem with taxi drivers finding the hotel each evening. The hotel is only 10-15 minutes from the main city of Dubai. It is a little isolated from everything but you've got everything you need there. With all the construction occuring in Dubai, I'm sure in the next 6 to 12 months, there will be other hotels surronding this one. All in all, we enjoyed the stay and would certainly recommend this hotel to others and would not hestitate to stay there again. The great service was consistent throughout our stay."

• Travel date: 12th January 2007

Hotels near Arabian Park Hotel

Arabian Park Hotel is also called

• arabian park hotel dubai
  • hotel arabian park