Hotel Exterior Evening Shot

New and top hotel !!

Reviewed 20th October 2012

"very good service and design is amazing....A bit expensive but good ratio compared to other hotels in Dubai"

• Travel date: 2nd April 2010

With so many great hotels in Dubai, why would one stay here?

Reviewed 22nd December 2012

"We were disappointing with our recent stay at this hotel, from beginning to end. We checked-in about 1.5 hours before we had a business dinner and were beyond annoyed with the inefficient check-in process that took us 30 minutes!! We were astonished, and then unfortunately didn't appreciate the tour of the hotel prior to arriving at our room, because we were in a rush. Then upon arriving at the room, the door handle was broken, so we had to shower and dress with a man in our room trying to fix the door. It was awkward to say the least. Coming back from dinner exhausted at midnight, only to enter the room and hear the BOOM, BOOM, beats from the discotheque 3 levels below. The music lasted until 3am. In retrospect with so many great hotels in Dubai, many which are beachfront (which The Address isn't) why would one stay here?"

• Travel date: 28th March 2010

Nice Hotel but Expensive

Reviewed 25th December 2012

"I stayed one night in the Tower Suite with my wife as we were attending a function in the 4th floor ballroom. The tower suite, of which there is only one, was small and finished to a very basic level considering it cost usd$990 per night. I also complained as the toilet cistern refill kept filling all night but I was offere no solution so kept awake all night. When I commented at check-out the staff mmber blissfully ignored my complaint and insisted in re-verifying that I had consumed water from the mini-bar ! I will not be back."

• Travel date: 21st March 2010

Good, not Great!

Reviewed 1st December 2012

"After staying in the Palace the Old Town, The Address Downtown, and other hotels of the chain, I see this hotel a bit mediocre. You can expect the same service standards, but with less attention to detail. Its more easy going without the glamour of the Address Downtown or the experience of The Palace the Old City. Good if you want a cheaper option or want to stay in the developing Dubai Marina. However, far from the attractions of the Sheikh Zayed Road. Rooms are comfortable, very friendly staff, clean atmosphere, and good value!"

• Travel date: 16th March 2010

Brand new hotel, very comfortable, but dont plan on using the spectacular pool!!

Reviewed 29th October 2012

"Just back from a 5 night break at the Address Hotel, Dubai Marina. Whilst it is a beautifully designed hotel, with lots of great facilities, including two gyms and a lovely spa. I cant help but feel they havent yet deceided where they're customer base is, as they focussed very heavily on ensuring their business customers were catered for at the expense of their holiday guests. Our main problem was the fact that we were only able to use the 4th floor endless pool for one day as it had been booked for various private parties .. (both day and night). There is an alternative (much smaller) pool on 14th floor, however the sun disappears around midday. When we consulted the concierge he explained we should have been told on arrival and had a letter in our room (neither of which happened). As an alternative we were shipped out to their sister hotel the Address Montgomerie.. which was actually our preferred spot by the end of the holiday. It spoilt our planned relaxation, we, along with other guests were getting very disheartened with the response from some senior staff members to our complaints, their reaction was a little frustrating to say the least - we just felt like we werent important, everyone seemed so giddy and distracted about the party that was going on .. I have to say at this point that the majority of staff (pool guys, doormen, breakfast staff and spa staff) were really pleasant and went out of their way to make us comfortable. We felt that they weren't being given information or guidance on what to tell the complaining guests. Finally if its peace and quiet your after I wouldnt recommend it - lots of building work going on all around the hotel. Lack of responding to our complaints; not being able to use one of the biggest attractions of the hotel for the majority of our stay and the building noise is the reason I've rated this hotel as average."

• Travel date: 15th March 2010

nice and expensive just like Dubai

Reviewed 12th October 2012

"I come to Dubai for business every year for 3-4 days. This time, the company lodged us at The Address Hotel in Dubai Marina. The hotel is chic, neet, clean, big, impressive. You keep walking through the long alleys in the lobby and on the meeting rooms floor. 2 big restaurants, bar, the pool on the 4th floor is huge, and from the lobby you can directly access the nearby mall. I was in a standard room and was happy to find everything you may need, but not really impressed: no cupboards for shirts and ties, you have to hang everything. The tivoli i-pod system is cute, but you don't have a DVD player. The service is good, people are nice, waitresses are pretty. To sum it up, an expensive hotel, the room was 1200$ per night. I've found better places, and for less."

• Travel date: 10th March 2010

Good Hotel

Reviewed 30th November 2012

"The hotel is new and very well appointed. The rooms are decent size and the bathrooms are fairly big. The ambiance of the hotel is very modern. Has a few restaurant options. Great gym and staff was very helpful. Location wise, it is close to "the walk" at JBR but during the summer months it is not possible to walk outside for any length of time. So getting to JBR would require a taxi. Not much to do in the immediate vicinity. That is the only drawback. It is located right next to the Dubai Marina mall,but this mall is quite small, especially compared to some of the others that I have seen."

• Travel date: 13th February 2010

Excellent hotel

Reviewed 1st December 2012

"Check in was very fast with nice front desk staff. Everyonewas helpful and the "service plus" was excellent. landscape was wonderfull with view of creek and pool. Nice pool, beautiful lobby, marble bathrooms,free fast internet.majority of TV stations were available. nice breakfast but staff needs more and better training. expensive but worth it."

• Travel date: 30th January 2010

Exceeded expectations!

Reviewed 22nd December 2012

"This hotel has everything I needed/wanted. Espresso machine, pillow menu, turn down service, robes/slippers, nice pool area, beautiful lobby, nice cushy beds, marble bathrooms, big bathtub. AND business lounge with free fast internet! Check in was fast and smooth. Service was #1 here. Everyone jumps to help with anything you may need whether its directions, getting a cab, whatever. Room service was very quick. We needed a bandaid which was delivered right away, then front desk called to make sure we got it. This kind of service doesn't happen much in the states anymore so it was very refreshing and made the vacation tops!!"

• Travel date: 27th January 2010

Impressed

Reviewed 30th November 2012

"I never expected my stay to be so impressive. Excellent hotel, vast comfortable room with all TV stations required available. Superb breakfast though staff needs better training. Reception staff very helpful while the conceirge needs to be kinder. Woul definetly recommend to my family, friends, company and colleagues. Dureid"

• Travel date: 26th January 2010