The Address Dubai Mall Hotel

Poor service

Reviewed 28th November 2012

"It was a very poor experience from check-in till check-out. The lobby is undergoing renovation, you won't we able to wait or talk to anyone due to loud construction noise. The check-in staff were not professional and the concierge provided zero infomation about anything other than dubai mall which is connected to the hotel. I stayed in a club room (14th floor) which turned out to be a small size room with a view of some construction garbage! I would recommend staying at the Kempinski (emirates mall) if you insist in staying at a hotel connected to a shopping mall."

• Travel date: 10th April 2010

if you are a shopping addict it is the perfect address

Reviewed 27th November 2012

"very nice thai massage at the Spa, the pool bar is very relaxing with a nice view on the Burj perfect location inside the Dubai Mall very nice staff , welcoming!!!"

• Travel date: 5th April 2010

almost the perfect hotel had it a beach access

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"For our first wedding anniversary I had prepared several activities to attend in dubai such as dubai world cup, a desert safari, and cavali club. The choice of the hotel was convenient for all these activities, not to mention the access to the largest shopping mall in the world and a great view to the burj khalifa . At the check in, I was greeted by smiling stuff, and despite that the hotel was sold out, the process was acceptable and very professional. When we mentioned the reason why we were in dubai, the management surprised us by putting flower petals, a rose, two red balloons all tied to two towels shaped as two white gooses. We were surprised by the attention and care to prepare that on short notice. For some reason my key card did not work the first time, a smiling security man managed to help me in and sent replacement key card. The beds are great for sleeping. I am a frequent traveler and very few hotels offered such a comfortable bed. Stuff, management and most of people that we saw or extended service to us were very professional and smiley. We did nor order room service, and we had some time to jump in the swimming pool. My partner and myself enjoyed the breakaway for our anniversary and we used to rate grovoners house as the best hotel in dubai, now we found a better one."

• Travel date: 30th March 2010

Fantastic Hotel, Great Location, The place to be in Dubai

Reviewed 1st December 2012

"I lived in Dubai for 3 years, I know most of the hotels, I have returned to spend 3 days last December with my wife after an absence of 5 years, without doubts this is the place we want to be when we go for our short breaks in Dubai. When arrived we were greeted and taking care by Mr. Mohamed Zidan, he has a great professionalism and nice approach to guests. We were given a nice room on the 11 floor, large, nice design and with great view on the city. the Breakfast is fantastic, well organized, you have everything you need also the afternoon tea at the lobby is nicely presented and served, the waitress are professional and with smile the supervisor Victor was always on the spot, they made us a nice surprise in the room as it was our anniversary. We like the location, right next to the Mall and near everywhere in the city, the design and the service..... all very good. Thank you"

• Travel date: 12th March 2010

Great location and facilities

Reviewed 28th November 2012

"Just back from 5 nights in Dubai. Whilst this is primarily a business hotel, the location close the the Dubai Mall and the associated shops, Souk and restaurants make it a prime position and I would now prefer this ver the beach resort hotels (where I have stayed previously). The pool area and gym are excellent, food is very good and mostly reasobanle (the buffet style dinner is a little on the sharp side). The chinese restaurant at the sister hote (Dubai Downtown) is the best I have eaten. Do also take the opportunity of visiting Neos whilst at this hotel as the views are stunning. Deluxe rooms are just a little tight in the bedroom area but the suites provide adequate accomodation. Will definitely return."

• Travel date: 7th March 2010

The Maids STEAL.

Reviewed 27th October 2012

"The hotel is gorgeous and I liked the place except that the maids STOLE money right out of my suitcase. I've stayed all over the world even in some real shady places and never had that happen. When I mentioned to this to the hotel staff and so called ex-pat security, they looked at me like I was the thief and had the nerve to say, "well our staff would likely never steal, cause they would be deported!" My firm had rented the business suites and multiple rooms spending thousands and thousands of dollars and not one ounce of acknowledement was ever provided for this issue. Never ever stay at this hotel in Dubai when there are tons of much better managed facilities. My company and may other top companies will never ever book another room here."

• Travel date: 21st February 2010

VIP Luxury Escape...

Reviewed 27th November 2012

"Stayed for a week in the luxurious and brand new The Address Dubai Mall attached to the biggest shopping mall of the globe, the Dubai Mall. The Address is Grand and Majestic and as luxury as you can dream of... It worths every penny you spent, starting at aed3000 per night for a 45m2 Deluxe room. We were upgraded to a Burj View room and our room was at the foot of the tallest building of the globe, Burj Khalifa and had a part view of the dubai fountains. The room had everything you wished for, bathroom amenities, shower, bathtub, large double bed, scale, gourmet espresso machine, complementary newspaper and wifi, 42" lcd sat tv, 24hr room service, turndown service and complementary mineral water and fruits every day. Ipod docking station etc... They even saw that it was my birthday from my passports and I was brought a birthday cake in the room! The hotel included a selection of restaurants and bars, a large outdoor swimming pool, spa facilities, business centre, a club lounge, a well equiped 24hr fitness center, a childrens club.. It was perfect... Best feature of the hotel the Dubai Mall. From the hote you could come in the Mall through Bloomingdales, and the Dubai Mall is ENORMOUS... You need 5 days just to see all the shops. Fast check in and quick check out. Will definetely return to the address Dubai mall. I've stayed to a lot 5 star hotels around the globe and 4-5 in Dubai and The Address Dubai Mall ranks no. 1!"

• Travel date: 13th February 2010

An wonderful experience - not to be missed

Reviewed 22nd October 2012

"If you like excellent service, extremely friendly and helpful staff, luxurious rooms and shopping, then this is the hotel for you. Situated in the largest shopping mall in Dubai, just walk straight ouf of the hotel into either the mall or Bloomingdales. We were treated like royalty and greeted warmly by all staff. Nothing was too much trouble. We arrived on an Emirates flight from Birmingham, England at 07:00am and were able to check in to our room as soon as we arrived - not wait until after 2:00pm! Fruit awaited us in the room along with complimentary water and juice. I would 100% recommend this hotel if you want luxury, like being waited on, and shopping!"

• Travel date: 13th February 2010

Amazing Hotel if you are going SHOPPING ini DUBAI!!

Reviewed 1st December 2012

"I would recommend this hotel for anyone who is planning to go to Dubai for shopping snce this hotel is link to Dubai Mall. Dubai Mall has every brand and store you can imagine from all over the world and it has a fashion avenue where it holds famous designer brands ALL in ONE location!! The Hotel was very nice and clean. I stayed at the Delux room and it was truely amazing. It was really nice that house keeping would come at around 6pm and prepare the room for bed time.. I mean t was so nice to come back to the room after a long day and see that the bed is all nicely made, water bottle by the bed, lights dimed.. everything ready for bed time!! Bonus: there is an Nespresso machine in the room with complementary 3 different types of espresso for you to enjoy!!"

• Travel date: 18th January 2010

Excellent location with Bad Management

Reviewed 30th October 2012

"The hotel is a five-star high, located near the tallest tower in the world and next to Dubai Mall, a newly opened hotel is characterized by the direct input to the mall. Architecture and decorations used in the hotel are very nice. Ignominy the poor management at the hotel booked for example, when I have put a reminder that I have celebrated 25 years of marriage, and when I did not find housing refers to the occasion or even a special treatment, let alone staying 20 minutes in the lobby until the proceedings were conducted me in the room and another 20 minutes when I want to check-out. Note that I sent to the hotel management all that was not forfeit attention or even in response to my emails."

• Travel date: 28th December 2009