Executive One Bedroom Suite

Good

Nice friendly hotel, great rooms, great location

Reviewed 22nd February 2013

"Used this hotel for the first time - usually stay at the larger, but considerably more expensive, hotels such as Crowne Plaza.......and had a much better experience at this hotel. The atmosphere throughout is calm and stress-free, all staff are very friendly and helpful.......... I asked if I could check-out an hour later than normal, always seems to be a drama at other hotels but no problem at all here, I also liked the fact that there was an iron and ironing board in the room - in all other hotels that I have used in Israel I was sent to iron my shirts in a utility room. The rooms themselves are great - really big with a seating area containing sofa and two chairs, large flat-screen TV, large double bed and a further corner area with desk/chair and wardrobe. Bathroom not particularly big but perfectly adequate, also a kitchen which I did not use. NB. There is no restaurant in the hotel - I chose to have the continental breakfast each morning in the breakfast bar which was adequate for me ( fresh roll, croissant, jam, cheese, orange juice, coffee ). Location is absolutely perfect - walking distance to shopping areas and restaurants, 2 minutes to the beach, 2 mins to "Mike's Place" ( great pub with live blues music in the evenings ), and comfortable walking distance to many bars and restaurants. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Tel Aviv."

• Travel date: 14th May 2009

I would definitly return to the Best Westin, Tel Aviv

Reviewed 23rd February 2013

"Great location, lovely room for a family of 4, staff were very helpful and very affordable! Would highly recommend."

• Travel date: 10th May 2009

Great Stay at Regency Suites with a Sea view!

Reviewed 13th February 2013

"The Regency Suites at Tel Aviv was a very nice hotel. The receptionist was very polite and the service was great. Everyone including the housekeepers were very polite with my family and me. The housekeeping was excellent and it was a central location next to everything and the beach was just walking distance. I had a great time and the rates are perfect for the size of family I was with. If I have to go again to Israel, I would not think twice to stay at the Best Western Regency suites."

• Travel date: 16th January 2009

Great hotel, great value!

Reviewed 9th February 2013

"We checked into this hotel after a terrible experience with Suite Apartments Tel Aviv. The hotel is a great value - very comfortable, clean and in a great location. The hotel staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. They really went out of their way to make sure that we felt welcome."

• Travel date: 6th January 2009

Great location, comfortable, helpful staff

Reviewed 8th February 2013

"Looking for a comfortable suite in a great location with very helpful staff? Try Regency Suites. Beach is across the street. Limited food service but you'll want to sample many small restaurants nearby. Try breakfast across the street in wonderful outdoor cafe (see photo). Yes, if you need a fast food fix, McDonald's nearby although I did not eat there. For e-communications, WiFi reception very good. The only quirk is you may need to link to WiFi in the lobby and then try link in your room. If you must have super luxury, then try some other place. Regency Suites an excellent value. I'm headed back February 2009."

• Travel date: 19th December 2008

What a Disappointment! Avoid!

Reviewed 30th January 2013

"We've had a terrible experience staying at this hotel. I was trying to write a balanced view of pro's and con's but I couldn't come with too many pro's... Location - it's not on the beach or even close to the beach, as advertised. You'd have to cross three busy streets to get to the boardwalk. The hotel is quite old and not well-kept. Front-desk staff is partly friendly (the two guys Daniel and Mike did their best to assist in all situations) and partly not (night attendant doesn't really speak English and daytime manager was not friendly at all). We booked the suite because we have two children. Hotel charged us $20 per day extra for the second child although they both slept in the same sofa bed. Refused to provide a credit for the days when only one child was staying at the hotel and one left for five days. My wife's ring disappeared from the room when it was not locked in the safe. Hotel's response was solid and agressively defensive - "not our responsibility - your fault - your story is suspicious". The safe did not open one night - night attendant refused to help until morning and hung up on me. What if we'd have to leave that night? The same two housekeepers that clean rooms also prepare food in the cafeteria. The first time we came to have breakfast they were out of eggs. Internet was a problem for approx. a week. Connection was awful and worked only at one location in the room. It was corrected for the second week. Bath curtain was not wide enough and water would spill over to the floor every time. There's only one bathroom in the suite. It's in the bedroom. Kids had to jump over us when they needed to go the bathroom. Israel is VERY hot and humid. You will have to spend time at your room just to chill out. The room was very small and not comfortable. Overall, extremely bad experiencel. I recommend avoiding at all cost!"

• Travel date: 4th August 2008

A nice Suprise

Reviewed 28th January 2013

"We picked this hotel as budget alternative for our last night in Israel. Were we suprised! We should have stayed here for all of our time in Tel Aviv. One block off of the great beaches. Huge and clean rooms. Flat panel TV's. Very nice and helpful staff. A gem."

• Travel date: 27th July 2008

Close to the beach but hassles with our reservation

Reviewed 26th January 2013

"The first problem was at check-in--the clerk refused to offer part of our special offer through hotels.com. He claimed the hotel has a consistent problem with these pre-reserved hotels.com offers, and said we had to file a complaint with hotels.com. Given that we had just travelled 14+ hours to get to Israel, it was not the greeting we had hoped for. Plusses of the hotel: 1. Suites are large, easily fit a family of 3-4 2. Quick walk to a pleasant and quiet part of Tel Aviv beach 3. Walking distance to some restaurants Negatives: 1. rude (or at least not helpful) staff 2. No pool (although we did know this ahead of time) 3. No breakfast--this is very unusual for an Israeli hotel. Most include an extensive buffet, free of charge, with lots of fresh fruit, cheeses, breads, coffee, etc."

• Travel date: 25th July 2008

a great hotel

Reviewed 29th January 2013

"My sisters and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. It was very clean and the suite was very spacious- it was a great deal for the 3 of us. Leah was very helpful, and helped us with some day tours as well. The only draw back was the breakfast which was not included, and was just a contental. The location was great, near shopping and the beach. I would highly recommend this hotel."

• Travel date: 21st July 2008

fantastic

Reviewed 18th January 2013

"Nicest suite hotel I ever stayed in. The site is great, the hotel is modern, everything well thought of, comfortable and useful. The room is large, it has a separate TV and meeting room and a well and fully equiped kitchen. All brand new! Value for money is great, and staff is extremely kind. Superb. It is the place to stay Tel Aviv. And more: the hotel is just a few steps from the Frischmann beach, the best of old Tel Aviv. You will have a hard time to find a place in this hotel, as they have a few rooms only. Ok, the neighborhood is not Tel Aviv`s top, but if you are a tourist, you will not be interested in staying elsewhere. And don't miss going to the Carmel market and the Yememite cartier, a few steps away from the hotel."

• Travel date: 27th June 2008

Hotel from hell

Reviewed 6th November 2012

"I had a wierd housekeeper who kept moving the furniture around in my suite, and changing the batteries in my remote control in the bedroom so that I couldn't use the remote control. However as a tech expert, I fixed her applecart. 5 times I asked for the telephone in the bedroom to be replaced because it was broken......but to no avail. I picked up atheletes foot in the bathroom, because the air conditionning must be shut off when you are not in your room and it gets very hot, which is a breeding ground for bacteria. Terrible disinfecting procedures. Staff give terrible directions and are evasive in giving information to Westerners. I was told it was a 15 minute walk from the Hotel to Jaffa for Sunday services. 45 minutes later and blisters on my feet I ended up in University Hospital Emergency. What a fithly place. I was there for 3 hours and not once did I see a housekeeper. Very dirty and poorly staffed. Dining room staff can't speak a word of English or Francais, Espagnol. Just Russian (go figure). When I stayed the hotel next door was being imploded. What a mess of dust and noise. Not to mention that you are right across the street from the American Embassy. The only thing that wasn't out front ot the US Embassy was a tank and a rocket launcher. To my fellow Canadians....please, stay away from this hotel. It is over priced."

• Travel date: 28th May 2008

perfect holiday - hotel well located at tel aviv - perfect team (thank to Lea)

Reviewed 11th November 2012

"I was in vacation from 20/04/2008 to 05/05/2008 with my family (2 children of 4 and 6 years old). It was the first time I came in Israel and so at Tel Aviv. Thanks to the nice team of this hotel, I was at the 4th floor with sea view and a bathroom. I have a suite with 2 mains room. For the children, the TV was really important. There are modern and so very pleasant. The kitchen has a micro wave and a fridge. It was suffisant. The wifi was very useful for us also if you have a computer or a specific phone... There is a computer accessible for all. The situation of the hotel is perfect . You reach the beach by crossing a main road. The beach is perfect. You can do your food shopping at different shops at 5-10 minutes far from the hotel. Mac Donald and KFC are in front of the hotel. You have a rent a car and main taxis station in the build of the hotel. The situation is really important and central. You are near from carmel market (10 min)... What was really pleasant is the hotel team and surely Lea who is very nice and who tries to do your vacation the best one. We really recommand this hotel."

• Travel date: 28th May 2008