Perfect, Absolute perfect

Reviewed 31st October 2012

"Stayed at the hotel for two nights to attend the Harley Rally, From checking in to leaving, I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were outstanding, not on surly character amongst them. Nothing was too much trouble Even leaving the Harley at the Hotel while i went to the party posed no problems as I felt the staff would deal with anyone messing with it I dont think I could have chosen a better location for the weekend I will be back same time next year Many thanks to all Roger Allen www.ironbuttuk.org"

• Travel date: 4th May 2009

Excellent venue

Reviewed 2nd December 2012

"I have just spent 5 nights at this hotel and would certainly recommend it if you are looking to visit the area. Located opposite the Weston super Mare golf course it is a 5 minute walk to the beach and about 20 minutes into town along the seafront. The hotel has a large car park allowing easy access into the hotel and reception area from either the front or the rear car parks. My room, and the other rooms I saw, was very nice and spacious, clean and comfortable. The only negative point I had was that there was no TV remote control but that was no the end of the world. A definite plus was decent bath towels and not the usual postage stamp worn things that many hotels have. The hotel has an indoor swimming pool and sauna which was an added bonus and they also provide towels for that as well. I was attending a course at the hotel and found the breakfast, and choice, were excellent and set you up for the day. The evening meals, with an excellent menu choice close to an a la carte restaurant, were very good and worth the money. The public areas were comfortable with plenty of good seating available. The hotel has a bar with beer prices being reasonable but I do think the wine is a tad overpriced Throughout my stay the staff were very courteous and efficient. I would certainly stay at the Beachlands again."

• Travel date: 15th February 2009

dated

Reviewed 7th December 2012

"We stayed at this hotel for one night. It is very old fashioned and in need of an update. It is more like an old peoples home than a hotel. There are bright lights on everywhere, with no subdued corner to escape for a quiet drink. The room was clean, but again, needed updating. The atmosphere and surroundings does not reflect the price we had payed. The breakfast however, was first class."

• Travel date: 30th September 2008

Lovely hotel, a bit out of town

Reviewed 25th October 2012

"A lovely hotel, lots of off street parking, an indoor pool, bar and just a few minutes walk from W-S-M beach. The room was clean and tidy, lots of storage space, and lovely clean bathroom. Breakfast was typical English and very tasty. Pool was an added bonus."

• Travel date: 12th August 2008

I want to return

Reviewed 24th October 2012

"With all my extensive business travel throughout the UK, I rarely say that there is a particular hotel or town that I would want to visit again, until I came to Weston-super-Mare and stayed at the Beachlands Hotel. Finding the hotel on foot was a bit of a bind as the local maps on the internet are a bit too optmistic about distances and journey times! Check-in was friendly and efficient.The room was clean and comfortable although the en-suite in room 7 is a bit cramped. The food was excellent, especially after dinner when the 3 miles round-trip walk via the Grand Pier was essential and enjoyable! Yes, I do want to return to Weston and stay at the Beachlands once again, but for a short holiday this time!"

• Travel date: 5th September 2006

A True Family Hotel

Reviewed 2nd December 2012

"Decided to book a last minute 2 night break down south and settled on Weston super Mare. After driving 4 hours on a hot day we arrived at the hotel to be greeted at the reception desk and shown to our hotel room which was very large. It contained a double and a single with an interconnecting room with bunk beds. We also had a baby so they had placed a travel cot in our room. But the excellent thing was the family finishing touches that they remember like a bootle warmer and a changing mat in the room. The room also had a video combi which i understand your children could borrow videos from the reception. The curtains and bedding looked a little dated but this did not matter, everything else was excellent. Large selection of toiletries. The hotel also has a small indoor pool which was fab after the long drive. The pool is small but it is great for the family and was really clean. The hotel also had a sauna but did not try this. Breakfast was excellent and children had their own menu. Excellent 2 day break, tried to book a third night but hotel full would stay again at this hotel."

• Travel date: 12th August 2006

Hotels near Beachlands Hotel

Beachlands Hotel is also called

• beachlands hotel weston super mare