Good

So happy to visit again and again!

Reviewed Thu 8th of November 2012

"We have stayed at Catwell House many times after attending a local event. We found the hosts Becky and Ross very helpful and friendly. The facilities provided the perfect mix of homeliness and high professional standards. We particularly recommend the comfortable beds and individual room style. The location is very quiet and convenient. Breakfast was delicious. Great place to come back to again and again, whilst good value for money too. A word of caution, this is a country house, an old building with some steps and stairs which add to its charm, but may not suit everyone. We however loved the house and its individuality and homeliness!"

• Travel date: Mon 23rd of June 2008

GREAT place to stay!

Reviewed Thu 8th of November 2012

"My second visit on the anniversary of a memorable birthday! I just had to return to see that it was not alcohol that clouded my judgement!!! Most definately NOT! Fabulous B&B with great rooms and fabulous hosts that could not have been more attentive, quiet location but near (walking) to the hub of a busy and lively village with all you would need!!

Thank you to my son for finding this lovely place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone; from age 0 - 70!!! (Have I given my age away!), but I know there are great tourist attractions near by as I spent most of my week visiting them with my grandchildren who had the best time ever. The pictures on the website are really good and reflect the quality they offer.... I had a beautiful 4 poster bed with crisp clean sheets......heaven!"

• Travel date: Mon 3rd of March 2008