Premier Inn King's Lynn

Good

Good value for money,clean and nice pub food

Reviewed 8th December 2012

"If you are planning to stay here for long be aware that the wifi costs £200 pounds a month absolutley crazy for a hotel chain whose motto is "everythings premier but the price""

• Travel date: 30th May 2010

very comfortable

Reviewed 16th December 2012

"I've stayed here last year and again this year and have allways found that the staff were very helpfull, the rooms clean and tidy . I shall soon be booking my week end next year as friends whonwe knew were going to the same place could not book so it must be very popular. The only fault wasthe breakfast eggs fried and scrambled could have been nicer. Mr & Mrs J Turner."

• Travel date: 22nd August 2009

Comfortable and affordable stay for family with young children

Reviewed 21st November 2012

"Having recently stayed at the Holiday Inn in Reading, I'd expected this hotel to be similar value. It was very comfortable and cleanliness standards were high. It was more basic than I'd expected, but evenso met our basic needs. Was a little surprised at the level of simplicity - no drawers, no room telephone, no tissue box in bathroom, smaller room than at Holiday Inn Reading, if you'd forgotten anything you could "buy" at reception (as opposed to being provided free at Holiday Inn - things like tooth brush or shower cap), no ironing board or trouser press (these were all included at Holiday Inn). Breakfast was wonderful at the adjacent restaurant where service was also excellent. £7.50 for full English or £5.25 for Continental was great value when our 2 children were able to eat for free with 1 adult. All in all the experience was good, less extras than at Holiday Inn but we only used the hotel to return to, shower, sleep and have breakfast. For all these things it was fine (BTW it uses FreeView TV, no pay per view, which was good as we were spared the adverts for pay TV)."

• Travel date: 22nd August 2009

Clean, modern and great staff

Reviewed 8th December 2012

"I could not fault this hotel. It had everything that we needed and was very clean. We stayed in the modern bit to the side of the main hotel, so had to walk after checking in in the rain and then we sturuggled with the door to get into the block but that was the only issue! The room was very well equipped as you would expect from the Premier Inn (hair dryer, Freeview TV, kettle etc). We ate dinner in the pub which was a little pricey but what we expected. Had a great night's sleep and couldn't hear the main road next to the hotel. We paid for the Premier breakfast which was also ate at the pub and it was very nice, all cooked to order and a good selection of contintental breakfasts, I have had other Premier breakfasts and they were to the same good standard. Overall it was what I expected from this chain and would stay again if I was in the area."

• Travel date: 26th July 2009

Excellent

Reviewed 21st November 2012

"Of the similar chains offering budget rooms, this Premier Inn is one of the best. Spotlessly clean, charming and very helpful staff, the most comfy beds I've ever slept in and a decent price. There is a Brewers Fayre type place on site which will fill you up for not much money.l If you want something more Cordon Bleu, then Kings Lynn and the surrounding area is full of decent restaurants and pubs. Don't go to a Holiday Inn or Travelodge! Premier Inns are doing it all right!"

• Travel date: 6th May 2009

Well run budget hotel

Reviewed 1st November 2012

"We stayed here over a long weekend, when the hotel was busy. The reception staff were efficient and dealt with people checking in briskly and courteously. We had a room in the "new" block (behind the restaurant building). The room and bathroom were very clean and all fittings were in good shape - nothing shabby or well worn. The only minor quibble was that the bed was rather high. The room seemed quiet - although near the road we couldn't hear the traffic with the window closed, nor was there much noise from the corridor or rooms nearby. We used the restaurant twice - it's OK, standard Brewer's Fayre pub-type menu, well run and staffed, so although very busy there weren't long waits."

• Travel date: 15th April 2009

cheap and clean!

Reviewed 1st November 2012

"we stayed one night and new what to expect from the Premier Inn, clean rooms, pleasant /helpfull staff, good breakfast (although a little pricey!). The only downside is the location, if you dont drive its down to a taxi, costing about £7 from the train station at Kings Lynn and the water pressure in the shower, VERY SLOW other than that...would highly recommend this hotel."

• Travel date: 21st February 2008

Good room - bad restaurant

Reviewed 17th December 2012

"We had a room at the back of the hotel which was very quiet, and the room appeared to have been recently renovated. The room was very clean, but the bed was a bit on the soft side and did not help my backache!! The shower was not up to the usual Travel Inn standard, it lacked pressure. The Brewers Fayre next door let things down badly. First night my Wife found a large piece of plastic in her mashed potato, the staff replaced the meal and refunded the cost. The second night I had fish and chips and part of the batter on the fish had not been cooked. Overall we enjoyed the stay, the reason we use Travel Inns are that you always know that the bed and shower will be good. However, on this occassion we may have to rethink whether to use them as the bed and shower did not reach the normal standard."

• Travel date: 20th March 2007

50/50

Reviewed 16th December 2012

"I love the Premier Travel Inn chain, however this particular location seemed to be lacking. The interior of the rooms was great (comfortable, clean living conditions; large ensuite...similar to any other PTI location) but there was the small problem of bugs in the room. We counted several spiders on the walls/curtains, as well as small bugs in the bed. My travelmate also woke up itchy the next morning. Could be bedbugs, could just be paranoia from seeing all of the other insect life. As the other reviewer noted, the hotel is in an industrial area and you pretty much have no choice for dining other than the adjacent 'Brewyer's Fare' (pub-style chain restaurant...think Applebees with a British slant). This is unfortunate as the restaurant is terrible. I ordered fish-and-chips were arrived burnt, and our drinks didn't arrive until we were half-finished our meal. There was also a Little Chef somewhat nearby, but it was closed."

• Travel date: 13th March 2007

Actually, pretty good!

Reviewed 17th December 2012

"yes I know, it's just a Travel Inn but it's new one (at least I think it is), so it's nice and clean and new and modern so I have to recommend it. The room was large and spotlessly clean with individual heating controls so you can control the heating which was very handy as I don't like heating on in bedrooms through the night. The decor is modern and welcoming. The bathroom was again spotless and everything worked, the shower was glorious and there was an ample supply of clean if not fluffy, towels. The adjoining pub was pretty reasonable too and we were all able to eat well and wander back to our comfy room easilly. The location could be better as it was a bit industrial and there were a few caravans nearby where people appeared to be living but we didn't experience any problems and would use this place again."

• Travel date: 25th June 2006

Hotels near Premier Inn Kings Lynn

Premier Inn Kings Lynn is also called

• Premier Inn King's Lynn
  • kings lynn premier inn