Rosamaly Guesthouse

14 Glebe Avenue, Hunstanton PE36 6BS England

Good

wonderfull

Reviewed Wed 28th of November 2012

"We have been staying with Sandie and Bob regularly for about 18/19 years first with the children then without, it truly is home from home, its clean warm and welcoming. The breakfast is scrumptious and well cooked and the same for the evening meals. We would'nt go anywhere else or ever intend to do so.
Thank you both for some great breaks by the sea."

• Travel date: Wed 26th of November 2008

Family holiday at rosamaly b&b!!

Reviewed Wed 14th of November 2012

"Me and my family have just got back from Hunstanton staying at Rosamaly B&B and what an enjoyable stay it was. We have been going for a few years now staying with sandy and bob(owners).We stay in there family room which there is always enough space for us and our children to play.I dont usually leave reviews but i feel that i should express my thanks to sandy and bob as they do make our stay that extra special as nothing is ever to much trouble for them(as we all know children can be fussy at times with breakfast etc).So if you are thinking about a holiday or stay in Hunstanton this is one B&B i would reccommend!!!!!"

• Travel date: Sat 1st of November 2008

Rosamaly is the best

Reviewed Wed 14th of November 2012

"We have stayed at the Rosamaly in Hunstanton on numerous occasions and is the best guesthouse we have visited. Sandy and Bob are friendly, welcoming hosts and provide first class, comfortable, cosy accommodation. The food is always appetising and excellent. Sandy and Bob describe the Rosamaly as "a home from home by the sea" and that's exactly what it is. The best recommendation we can offer is that we will continue to return again and again. We enjoy visiting Hunstanton and the surrounding area; we love staying at the Rosamaly.
Ken and Irene Gore, Haslemere, Surrey."

• Travel date: Fri 24th of October 2008

Home from home: 10 out of 10

Reviewed Fri 1st of February 2013

"Great weekend. It really was home from home. And top marks across the board. Outsanding value. See you again later, Sandy and Bob.

From your friends in Leicester, Mick, Maddie, Linda and Pete.

We'll be staying longer next time!"

• Travel date: Mon 20th of October 2008

Warmly welcomed

Reviewed Tue 23rd of October 2012

"Arriving later than planned, the B & B where we had expected to stay was booked. The tourist bureau directed us to Rosamaly, We were warmly greeted. After settling on our room which was clean and attractive, Sandy asked if we had eaten and apologized that she couldn't feed us as it was late.. Exhausted , we were directed to a comfortable couch, wine glasses and opener supplied to us. Suggestions made for where to dine after we relaxed over our wine. We enjoyed talking with Sandy and other guests when they returned from their dinners.

After a good fish and chips dinner , we slept soundly in our canopy bed. ( Sandy had asked if we wanted a romantic room. At 72 and 69 and thoroughly exhausted we were anything but romantic. )

The following morning , showered and rested, we enjoyed a delicious breakfast. Every effort was made to see to our needs. We enjoyed our fellow guests. walking of the beach in Hunstanton and will never forget the genuine warmth we received.

We found Sandy and Bob to be attentive, friendly and kind hosts and their dog, Honey, was a joy. Our accomodation clean and all our needs supplied. This was the only B&B or hotel in either England or France which supplied us with washcloths (facecloths), something I greatly appreciated. Also, the lounge has a excellent supply of reference materials and books on the area. It was very comfortable and homey."

• Travel date: Fri 3rd of October 2008

Tour of England 2008

Good
Reviewed Wed 28th of November 2012

"Our family travel in England this summer we stay in diferent types of accommodations, we go in Hunstanton for a weekend in August and had a very good time so booked extra two days. The welcome at Rosamaly was super, the rooms very clean and advice on what to see in teh area was excelent. Gros bisous à Bob and Sandy and merci beaucoup. A la prochaine fois!"

• Travel date: Tue 30th of September 2008

Excellent Guest House & second to none

Reviewed Thu 25th of October 2012

"To my surprise ! ,how clean and Spotless this guest house is.
It has a Victorian apperance and as one would expect olde world .
The Double En-Suite Room was well accomodated with Tea Making Facilities and a T.V. & Radio Alarm Clock
The Full English Breakfast was overwhelming and Rob the Cheff /Cook had no problem of providing me with Scrambled Egg ! (instead of fried)
Sandy his Wife ,hence the Waitress is Bubbly and has a great scence of Humour .
My Wife & Mother in Law & I were very disapointed owing to the fact that we could only Stay for Three Nights ,we would have loved to have Stayed Longer but owing to my Work Commitments as a Site & Facilities Supervisor ,thus prevented us from doing so.
I will return and Look Forward for another Long Weekend Stay before the the End of 2008 .
But I must emphasise this depends if there are any Vaccancies owing to the popularity of this wonderfall Guest House
Many Thanks
Mr P& Mrs Y Brand & Iris my Mother -inLaw"

• Travel date: Tue 23rd of September 2008

A Warm Welcome

Reviewed Fri 26th of October 2012

"This is the second time we have stayed at this quaint guest house. The house is kept in keeping with the period it was built which all adds to the character and charm of the stay. A warm welcome is guaranteed, Sandy is such a happy person and a fantastic hostess. The food was lovely home cooked and it was a good job she was generous with the portions because the restaurants in the area were unimaginative and hard to find. Sandy made a special effort even leaving an anniversary card in our room for us, and putting us in the four poster room, a beautiful room, its just a shame I took the picture on my mobile and I can't download it. We will certainly be going back again, only this time we won't leave it so long between visits."

• Travel date: Sun 21st of September 2008

Best B & B on OUR travels

Reviewed Mon 26th of November 2012

"We, husband and wife, were on a travelling holiday - going place to place but due to the B & B being so good and a liking for the area,we decided to stay for 2 nights. We were made welcome on arrival in a relaxed atmosphere. We were given a key to come and go as we pleased and advised, due to lateness of arival, were to get an evening meal, which if prebooked, can be had at the guest house. Though the room was smallish, due to being downstairs, as I am unable to climb the stairs it was more than adequate and of a high standard with a good supply of tea etc and plenty of decent towels, including a tea towel for the cups! The breakfast was of a very high quality, and my only complaint as there was too much of it! You would never go hungry here.

Overall it was a clean, well run B & B with pleasant hosts.

I know how hard work it is running a B & B is as I grew up in one in Clacton-on-Sea and this is one of the few places of all the places we have been over the years that we would return to willingly and with pleasure."

• Travel date: Sun 21st of September 2008

Shame

Reviewed Mon 26th of November 2012

"We were disappointed with our stay at this guest house. The owners were very friendly, but the rooms were dated and very small. The ensuite was so small all it had in was a toilet and right next to it was the shower. The shower was only 4 1/2 tiles wide. This hotel did have all the things it should ie clean towels, tea & coffee and the room was clean.

This issue we had was with breakfast to start the dinning room was tiny and every thing i it was. When breakfast came it looked alright and then i noticed a long black hair in it. This really put me off every thing and we left. The explination from the hotel was they couldnt understand how this happened they always were a hair net. I find this a bit hard to delive as she was in and out of the kitchen i find it hard to think that every time she came out she had taken off a hair net.

I would not stay at this guest house ever again."

• Travel date: Tue 8th of July 2008

Hotels near Rosamaly Guesthouse

Stayed at Rosamaly Guesthouse? Share your insight.