About Baron's Court Hotel

• special diet menus

Good

Welcoming place to stay

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"My wife and I and my brother and sister in law have just had a long weekend stay here and found it very welcoming and comfortable.
Situated in a nice quite part of town with short walking distance to all amenaties.
Host was very nice and did a cracking breakfast. Room was very comfortable and spacious with tea and cofee making facilities and TV and hairdryer.
Would definetly recommend."

• Travel date: Wed 17th of September 2008

Fantastic hotel, would definatly stay again!

Reviewed Sat 3rd of November 2012

"My partner booked for us to stay at The Barons Court Hotel for a week and I can honestly say it was a fantastic week, I cannot fault it at all! the hotel was very clean, the food was lovely and the landlady was so helpfull and friendly she made us feel very welcome. We will definatly be re-booking sometime soon!"

• Travel date: Thu 11th of September 2008

Best hotel we have ever stayed at

Reviewed Wed 31st of October 2012

"my wife and i stayed at barrons court hotel we were made realy welcom Eddie and Bev made us realy welcom the food was the best the place was realy clean and big spacious rooms i would recomend barrons court every time and best of all you can park there right near the seafrount and town just a few minuites away were from the USA visiting friends i would definatly go back again"

• Travel date: Thu 8th of May 2008

Top marks to the Barons Court

Reviewed Fri 16th of November 2012

"Me and my partner stayed here Easter Sat and Sun 2008 and the whole experience while we were there was delightful.We were made welcome from the start . Our room was spotless and in a lovely warm terracotta colour . The personal touch was evident , which obviously a lot of thought had gone into.. The box of tissues on the table, the liquid soap on the basin and the matching lamps and stylish decor, to name a few. Digital TV, hairdryer, extra pillows and cover in wardrobe if needed.

Now for Breakfast: As you walk into the dining room, there is an atmosphere of warmth and the dining room waitress, Jane could not have been more helpful. As soon as we were seated our every whim was catered for. The view from the dining room into the large garden is breath taking and I imagine in the summer it is great for Families. The breakfast was superb. My partner is a very fussy eater and he thoroughly enjoyed his full English breakfast, which was plentiful and good quality, including the cereals which you help yourself to. Plenty of toast, tea and coffee is supplied. When we were there the dining room was quiet busy but Jane was very organised, efficient and nothing was too much trouble.

I asked to look at one of the Family rooms before we left, with a view to a visit in the summer and was very impressed! One room is so large it felt like I was in an apartment, it had another separate room attached and an alcoved hallway going into the ensuite. There was digital TV and lots of space. Because you have an outer door as well as an inner door, it has the safety factor added. All very morden

The Lounge is beautiful with large comfy black leather settees and a large digital TV to watch. everywhere is spotless. From the outside of The Barons Court you would never guess how big it is inside! I would thoroughly recommend a stay here. You are two minutes walk from the beach, in a quiet street, so you get the best of both worlds. Bev has managed to stamp her own style on the place, mixing Mordern appliances and materials in with the rich quality of the wardrobes and dressing tables. one last thing before I end... I noticed that in our room, the rich terracoota carpet had the same design as the bedding, again, much thought has gone into every detail. Sorry I have gone on but I wanted to write a review on the The Barons Court as soon as we arrived home, while still very fresh in my mind. This was the first time we had stayed there and met Bev and Eddie who were smashing. All in all we were very very impressed and will be going to visit again rather sooner than later! I would recommend the Barons Court to couples wanting a break and to Families a must, even if only to watch the children race around the huge garden safetly!"

• Travel date: Wed 26th of March 2008

Great hotel in Yarmouth

Reviewed Thu 8th of November 2012

"We decided to book 2 nights at The Barons Court after a poor stay at The Imperial. At half the cost of the Imperial, we were not expecting a stay of this high standard.

The friendly owner waited up to the early hours for us after we were stuck on a nightmare journey. The room was large, clean and tidy with 2 comfortable double beds. The bathroom was a good size with a powerful shower. Breakfast was large and very good, all served in a pleasant dining room.

We will definitely stay here again in the summer."

• Travel date: Mon 18th of February 2008

great hotel

Reviewed Sat 3rd of November 2012

"We stayed at the barons court for the week we thought the room was spotlessly clean and spacious with plenty of storage space .The breakfast was great with a choice of menu for your evening meal. Bev and Eddie made you feel very welcome and told you of places to visit we would stay again . Brilliant"

• Travel date: Wed 6th of June 2007

Baron's Court Hotel- A Great Choice

Reviewed Thu 8th of November 2012

"My wife and I were visiting her family, who live in England. My mother-in-law booked the Barons for the whole family, which included 9 of us. She booked 3 rooms for all of us. I found the hotel to be very nice, with a great full English breakfast and a full dinner, which she paid separately for. The rooms were very comfortable. Ours was the smallest, but very nice. The one thing I do suggest to the owners is to include soap and all the other little amenities, so that we don't have to go out and purchase these items, which we had to. otherwise, a lovely hotel right in the middle of everything that Great Yarmouth has to offer!"

• Travel date: Wed 11th of April 2007

Loved Barons Court

Reviewed Tue 30th of October 2012

"had a great holiday really easy going definatley will return. Lovely rooms lovely friendly atmosphere. Made you feel really welcome see you next year. Great Food."

• Travel date: Sat 16th of September 2006

simply the best hotel in yarmouth

Reviewed Fri 16th of November 2012

"I stayed at Barons Court Hotel for one week in June with my daughter aged three and my parents. The accomodation was very spacious, clean, modern and comfortable. It was like home from home.

The location is surperb, it is a two minute walk from the seafront and shops. Yet it is set back in a nice quite street so you have the best of both worlds. The hotel backs onto a communal gardens which only the hotels in the immediate area can use, which was great for the kids to play on.

The breakfast at the hotel was very moreish, maybe a bit too much! You can also pay for an evening meal on a daily basis. I done this a couple of nights. The meals were out of this world. I have never seen such large battered mushrooms. The menus were very big for a small hotel & bev was allways very flexible with the menu.

The hotel owners Bev and Eddie are very friendly and welcoming, nothing is too much trouble.

I would defienatly visit the hotel again next year.

Sally from East London."

• Travel date: Thu 6th of July 2006

brilliant

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"ten out of ten for everything .location nice big rooms with plenty of storage. food was brilliant. really made you feel welcome"

• Travel date: Sat 20th of May 2006