London Wembley International Hotel

Wembley International Hotel exterior

About London Wembley International Hotel

Disappointed in the end

Reviewed 10 months ago

"The two nights I stayed, I was greeted warmly and level of service was efficient by all staff until I left. When I walked out, I forgot my purse inside the room, and upon calling them and confirming the money, I found out 250 pounds was missing. I did try to let it go and ask them to compensate something in return as it is a lot of money and it is the ethics that come into place but I got nothing but ‘next time you are here we will give you free breakfast’ 20 pounds for breakfast vs 250 pounds gone missing is nothing. I will not be staying here again. Regards"

• Travel date: 1st January 2019

F.A.Cup

Reviewed 25th April 2016

"This Hotel was OK for the FA Cup Semi only used to sleep over night. Rooms ok ready for decoration couple stains on walls and ceilings. Bath room ok Food in restaurant very poor , ask for a rare steak came well done should have given it back but with 2 friends who had started. I just about ate it Would I stop again Yes for price Would I eat there No way All you need to do is take a 2 min walk down the road plenty of places to eat "

• Travel date: 24th April 2016

Great Location for Wembley Stadium

Reviewed 10th October 2012

"We stayed at this hotel for two nights to attend the George Michael concerts. A word of advice arrive early if you are arriving on a Saturday for a concert, the hotel allows anyone other than residents to park on its car park, admittedly for a steep price but if you get there any later than 4:00pm there will be no room, and the hotel will direct you to a paying car park. What is the point in paying for a hotel with parking if you then have to pay extra to park some distance away. We did not however and put the car in an unmarked space. Sunday was fine. The outside of the hotel could do with some work. The inside was pretty modern and clean, the room was fine however we did have to ask for extra tea/coffee and toilet roll, but all was given with a smile. We ate in the restaurant which was very crowded early on as everyone was heading off early to the concert, we ordered from the al a carte menu and when the food arrived (45 minutes later) it was very good quality. The bar is very small and the service was slow but then everyone did decend on the bar all at the sametime. Some of the staff did have training issues. The breakfast was fine although, we did have to sit in the bar area as the restaurant was full. Which was not really a problem but not as nice as sitting in the restaurant. Sunday night in the restaurant was great as there was a steady flow of customers and the service was much quicker and again the food was very good quality. The reception staff were very good at check in and out. I would stay here again if I was attending a concert due to the convenience of the location, however the staff could do with a bit more polish. Not all the staff just the odd few could have had some further training. A good place to stay for the stadium especially when you see the traffic queues and you are sitting in the bar with a drink not leaving until the morning."

• Travel date: 11th June 2007

Not great but not bad!

Reviewed 15th November 2012

"I stayed at this hotel because the Hilton was fully booked and I needed to be close to Wembley Stadium. The building from the outside looks like an old office block and is in need of a lick of paint (I'm being polite!) Saying that once you are inside the hotel it isn't too bad, however there are notices telling you not to leave valuables in your car as thieves are targeting the area! My room was quite big with too double beds, it was clean & & modernly decorated. However the curtains and the shower curtain were hanging off the rails. I ate in the restuarant which I have to say was quite nice and had a drink in the bar. All of the staff were extremely polite friendly and helpful. Overall I would say if you need a hotel near to Wembley Stadium it isn't bad but it isn't the best either and the only reason I would stay there again is because of it's location."

• Travel date: 14th May 2007

Beware of parking here!!!

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"Please beware of parking here! We parked here on the night of 11 November and our car was broken in to despite being next to the Reception in the most well lit part of the car park. The hotel have signs up saying the car park is protected by CCTV - this is not true! On the night of our stay only half the car park was monitored by CCTV - the rest was not 'because you can see it from Reception'!! Funny that - they didn't see or hear our car window being broken and our car ransacked!! Apart from hoovering up the glass we had no offer of help and we were made to pay our bill in full. The bar is very smoky - if you don't smoke and don't want to smell like you do - don't go in there! It is also inadequately staffed - when the Bruce Springsteen concert and the X Factor show turned out - a time when a lot of guests hit the bar - there was one person serving resulting in a wait of up to 20 mintues for a drink! We will never stay here again and would not recommend anyone else to who needs to park their car overnight."

• Travel date: 13th November 2006

Great location. Terrible rooms!

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"The location was fantastic but unfortunately the hotel room was rather 'grotty'. It was adverstised as a three star but I have stayed in basic huts its thailand cleaner than the rooms in the quality inn. Yes it had an iron, phone etc but I will not be staying there again, or using alpha rooms as thay claimed it to be all it was not. Very disappointing."

• Travel date: 12th November 2006

Excellent Hotel

Reviewed 3rd December 2012

"Brilliant hotel - the outside is deceptive because inside it is very modern and nice, restaurant food is very good quality and breakfast is good as well.The rooms are modern and good quality. Staff very friendly and willing to help. Also very near to other restaurants, as well as Wembley Park tube station and the Wembley Arena and it is also very close to 'Fountain Studios' where they film shows such as 'The X Factor'"

• Travel date: 27th October 2006

Nice Hotel

Reviewed 3rd December 2012

"I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights and I'd give it 3,5 stars. Next door to Wembley Stadium, about 0,5 Km from Wembley Park tube station, about 20 minutes from Baker Street station and 40 minutes from Liverpool Street station. Nice,clean and large bedroom and bathroom. Regular continental breakfast. Nearby MacDonald's and Lidl. Staff was OK. Luis from Portugal"

• Travel date: 9th October 2006

great location

Reviewed 14th October 2012

"We stayed for two nights to see madonna in concert at the arena. The location is perfect approx 2 mins from the arena. Also its about a 5 minute walk from the tube station. The hotel staff were helpful and the room was a good size with an ironing board and iron which was helpful. The down side was the price £230 for two nighs which DID NOT!! include breakfast which was an extra £10 each. We ate in the restaurant in the evening and the food was o.k. not much variety though. Overall we had a nice time and would stay here again if attending a concert but only really due to its convenience."

• Travel date: 13th August 2006

Good choice for a concert stay

Reviewed 15th November 2012

"Overall a nice, effortless stay. The hotel is very close to the tube and Wembley Arena was a few minutes walk away which was handy as we went to a concert. Our room was modern, clean and spacious if a bit cold perhaps. Breakfast at the hotel needs improving though. The 'Continental Breakfast' (included in our room rate) consisted of cereal, toast, marmelade and cheese! Usually you would expect 3 star hotels to have a slightly wider selection including cold meats, cucumber, salad, tomato, fruit etc. so that was a bit of a disappointment. They also serve English Breakfast for a £5 supplement but it did not look very inviting and a waitress was made to stand by the English Breakfast table to make sure no one would 'steal' any of it unless they had paid for it... But, as said in the beginning, overall a nice stay and I would go again. Breakfast 'system' + food selection needs improving!"

• Travel date: 3rd April 2006

great room average service

Reviewed 28th October 2012

"on first impressions its a converted office block . but inside its a great hotel , rooms are large and well fitted , only let down by attention to detail eg, no milk on tea tray ,towel rail very loose on wall. but comfy beds and nicemodern feel to the rooms . give the restaurant a miss unless like myself and others last night before seeing sarah brightman you you don`t mind waiting 40 mins for a dover sole , or 20 mins for a luke warm frozen pizza but hey you could do a lot worse in london overall a good hotel only let down by un organised restaurant ."

• Travel date: 7th October 2004

Hotels near London Wembley International Hotel

Top traveller tips for London Wembley International Hotel

• by Barry W

"Don't stay more than 1 night.Don't Eat there"

London Wembley International Hotel is also called