Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel

11 Knaresborough Place Kensington, London SW5 0TJ England

1904

I like this hotel

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

"got a lovely staff especially a kind waitress called Rahema...she was really very patient with me and my kids...I want really to appreciate all the kind of service that she gave it to me and my kids....the hotel overall is clean and calm ad the staff are really very kind...i felt as i am at my home"

• Travel date: Mon 1st of January 2018

I and my boyfriend booked 2 nights bed a...

Reviewed Mon 23rd of April 2007

"I and my boyfriend booked 2 nights bed and breakfast. The receptionist were very helpful and always happy to help with any questions you may have.

The bedrooms where very clean and tidy. They where a good size room and the beds where very comfy. All rooms are fitted with air con and heaters which you have full control of.

Even though we was only there for 2 nights the maids came each day with fresh clean towels. Tea making facilities are also topped up daily.

The bathroom was spotless and shampoo was also supplied.

Breakfast was really good, full English and all you can eat. They do meals in the evenings as well if you are too tired to eat out. The drinks are quite expensive though!

Premiere Travel Inn is roughly a 2 to 3 min walk to the nearest tube station, and all the all museums are in walking distance.

If we was to come back to London I would definitely stay here."

• Travel date: Mon 23rd of April 2007

A nice find in Earl's Court

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"Had a great stay at the Premier TI Kensington in late June. The hotel is very close to Earl's Court tube station, no more than a two minute walk along Earl's Court Gardens. The rooms are lovely and big, with a desk, seating area and a reading lamp, in case guests want to have company visit or just sit and read.

The bed was comfortable, and I very much liked having extra pillows available (in the cupboard), rather than having to ask at Reception. The shower was powerful, and a very pleasant extra was a nice big bath tub as well - a real treat.

Breakfast is optional, but there are a number of places to eat within a ten minute walk of the hotel, so that's not really a minus.

The windows open, plus there's air conditioning, for those who find it a must-have. One thing some guests might not care for is that rooms at the rear of the hotel face the District and Circle lines, and the tube train noise may be undesirable for some.

Overall, a fine stay at a reasonable price for central London."

• Travel date: Sat 30th of September 2006

Air Conditioned, Clean and Quiet

Reviewed Thu 8th of November 2012

"We got our room with a flight + hotel deal thru British Airways. We were pleased to find our room spotless and well air-conditioned. It was cleaned daily and the bed made all three days that we were there. We did request a top sheet after the heavy cover was too much for my husband.
The window panes were double paned and we never heard the train that ran behind the building, or anything else.
There was an excellent "lift" (elevator), in house cash bar, and breakfast served in the dining area, though we were too pressed for time to sit down for breakfast ourselves.
A block or two away were a variety of eating establishments. If you need extra toiletries or over the counter meds there is a "chemist" or pharmacy within walking distance, but they close about 7pm. There are small groceries and a health food store in the same area, near Earl's Court Tube Station, where you can pick up some healthfull snacks.
I recommend this hotel to everyone who appreciates comfort and a good night's rest."

• Travel date: Sat 30th of September 2006

Great value for money

Reviewed Sat 3rd of November 2012

"My husband and I (early 40's) spent 2 nights at this hotel before our return home. This was our first trip to Europe (London & Paris) and I used tripadvisor for our 3 hotel choices (2 in London & 1 in Paris) and was not disappointed.

The Premier Travel Inn was the largest room of the 3 we stayed in and was very quiet and very clean.

Great shower! I found it odd that there was just a duvet cover and no top sheet - was a little too warm.

Staff was very friendly and helpfull.

Very easy access from Earl's Court Station and easy to take the metro from Victoria station if your flying in to/out of Gatwick. Good location.

Very good value for the price of the room."

• Travel date: Wed 27th of September 2006

Lots of positives, very few negatives!

Reviewed Mon 29th of October 2012

"Just got back to the good old USA after a 7-night stay at this hotel. The room was part of a package deal with British Airways and we chose the hotel because of the ratings from Tripadvisor. There are many positive things to say.
#1 Location. One block from Earl's Court Tube Station, felt very safe walking from station to hotel, even after dark. There is a nice little restaurant across from the station for breakfast each morning, close to ATMs and grocery stores too. #2 Cleanliness. #3 Staff is very polite and friendly - our room was ready for us at 10:30 in the morning after an early landing at Gatwick. #4 Our room was very quiet because it was across the street from the noisy train side and six floors up. #5 Shower pressure and temperature were great - lots of hot water!! #6 Bed was very comfortable - ask for a top sheet as the beds have only the fitted sheet and a duvet.
Only a few negatives - we asked for a top sheet and extra towels each day. Sometimes we got them, sometimes not. Also, the front desk never answered calls from the room. Vending machines were out of order most of the time. The room was also very small and there were no drawers to put our clothes in.
Overall, for the price we paid, we were very happy there."

• Travel date: Tue 12th of September 2006

Air conditioning!

Reviewed Sun 14th of October 2012

"My wife and I stayed here for a couple of nights in July after coming back from spending a few days in Paris. Prior to going to Paris, we stayed at the Premier Travel Inn at County Hall so we knew we were going to get a no frills but extremely clean and comfortable hotel room and this certainly did not disappoint.

Check in was OK but the staff made my day when they were able to get me a non-smoking room, even though there were only smoking rooms available when I booked through Expedia.

Once we got to our room, the first thing we noticed was the excellent air conditioning. This is something we did not have at County Hall or in Paris and it felt like heaven. Outside temperatures at the time were around 28-29C so it was nice to come back to a cool room after walking around in the wonderful Earl's Court area. Lots of different types of restaurants (Indian, Japanese, Thai, Filipino, Chinese just to name a few) and pubs around. There were internet cafes offering cheap unlimited access. There are many other hotels in the area so there are lots of tourists walking the streets in the evening. The Earl's Court tube station is just minutes away.

Very good value for the money."

• Travel date: Wed 16th of August 2006

Best of All

Reviewed Fri 16th of November 2012

"Out of the three three hotels we stayed in during our London vacation, this was by far the best. The price is amazing considering what we paid for some incredible dumps. It is close to the tube, restaurants, shops. It was clean, attractive, comfortable, quiet, and had air conditioning! The staff was very helpful. The morning breakfast was excellent--everybody was hard at work. Don't take a chance on other places. This one won't disappoint."

• Travel date: Mon 14th of August 2006

Brillant Hotel everything only a tube ride away!

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"Just arrived back after a 5 night stay at this hotel. The hotel was very clean maid service every day, always left plenty tea, coffee and milk. The location is brillant it's so near to everything, you come out of the hotel turn right walk along earls court gardens road and you are the tube station. If you didn't want to eat in the hotel, breakfast was 7.50 each which is quite a lot for 3 people over 5 days, there is plenty places to eat round about the tube station and there is also a bakers and a somerfields. We had a room at the back of the hotel and the noise from the trains was not to bad and we were on the fifth floor. The only thing I would say about the room is that there is no drawers and not enough hangers if there is more than one person in the room. Overall I thought the room was excellent and would highly recommend it and would say there again."

• Travel date: Tue 8th of August 2006

Great value hotel, cheap, good location

Reviewed Fri 16th of November 2012

"Searched quite a number of hotels before choosing this one.

We were only in London 2 days for the Eagles concert and didn't want anythinng too pricey. Having stayed at Premier travel inn before i knew what to expect.

Location was good, 5 minutes walk from Earls Court tube station.

The room was spacious, tidy and had air con which was a major plus considering the heat wave the weekend we went. Having stayed in other London hotels that don't have air con- this was a god send as rooms can get quite cooped up.

The only negative thing i would say about our stay is we turned up at 1.30pm, half hour before check in and we weren't able to get a room. 5 minutes later, another couple checked in after us and the woman who served them gave them a room."

• Travel date: Sat 1st of July 2006

GREAT hotel, just what London needs

Reviewed Sat 3rd of November 2012

"This is the kind of hotel that London has needed for decades! For the price, this place was AMAZING. Very clean; friendly staff; nice restaurant downstairs. Amazing location - 1 block from Earl's Court tube station; close to post office, supermarket, bakery, deli's, pubs, restaurants, internet cafes. Very efficient check-in and check-out.

Only small things that needed improvement: no room safe, no refrigerator, and no drawers! There were only six hangers in the closet, which meant I couldn't unpack my stuff and had to live out of my suitcase. If you choose to stay here, I suggest sending them an email beforehand to request extra hangers in the room.

Apart from that, nothing but praise for this place."

• Travel date: Tue 6th of June 2006

great location

Reviewed Thu 8th of November 2012

"Just back from a family week-end break & we were very pleased with this economy hotel .The rooms were clean, warm & very quiet (make sure you ask for this as some rooms overlook the railway line).
The location was great for visiting the museums & Earls Court.Tube station only 3 minutes walk.
we were also pleased with very friendly & effecient staff."

• Travel date: Wed 29th of March 2006

Hotels near Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel

Stayed at Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel

• Ayat by Ayat

"I strongly suggest it to all the travellers and you can stay as long as you want,,, cause will feel just as you are at your home "

Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel is also called