superior room with  seperate small TV lounge  and large en-suite

Good

False advertising !!!!!! This is not a child free bed and breakfast

Reviewed 29th August 2013

"Clean bed and breakfast, however it stated on the website no children, but the Kildare had lots of little people stay when we were there, I booked because of the no children aspect, they need to get the advertising right, the breakfast was ok but you certainly could not ask for anything else, you got snapped at, car parking is limited, over all an ok place in the centre of SKegness, there are adult only bed and breakfasts in the immediate area which we will certainly try next time."

• Travel date: 17th August 2013

Better Than Better!!!!!

Reviewed 10th December 2012

"We stayed at the Kildare over the new year period and from the first time we saw the hotel we both knew that it was the right choice. Upon entering we were met by Jpyce who was the perfect host from the start , the room that we were shown to i personally would have paid double the amount than what they were charging. The rooms were second to none and cleanliness was also of a high standard , bed linen was nice and crisp and evan down to the little soaps which i though was a nice touch. Breakfast was out of this world with a good selection with grapefuit , cereals toast and a full cooked breakfast. All in all a perfect experiance the only dowfall is that we couldnt stay any longer as they were closing for a well earned rest im not surprised they need it due to the effort and comitment that they put into accomodating every guest. WE WILL BE BACK!!!!"

• Travel date: 12th January 2009

nothing to much trouble

Reviewed 24th January 2013

"Thank you for a fantastic stay.The Kildare hotel is the cleanest and best hotel we have ever stayed in Skegness.The food was excellant and the service was exceptional,we would recommend the Kildare hotel to anyone who wishes to spend there holiday in Skegness .the proprietors made us feel like we were royalty whatever we asked for or needed was never a problem or to much trouble for them"

• Travel date: 22nd August 2008

A real Skeggy welcome

Reviewed 21st January 2013

"From the first time I contacted them for a price, I could tell this was going to be welcoming and homely! When I got there with my husband, the owners Joyce and Ray came out to introduce themselves, she was happy go lucky, and he was quieter but lovely and friendly. We stayed there for a week, and we absolutely loved the food, all homemade, and they went out of their way to accomodate me when I didn't like something. We had the room on the top floor with the bathroom opposite, and we had complete privacy, although they did have some young lads in one night and were very apologetic to us for the noise, although it didn't bother us at all. Wonderful!"

• Travel date: 26th July 2008

petty put offs

Reviewed 20th January 2013

"This is a pleasant,clean guest house with an ideal ground floor double for elderly or people with disabilities. The lady in charge was friendly and pleasant but we did find that she runs a very tight ship, a bit mean with the tea n coffee in the rooms, any extras were charged ,overly in my opinion, little notices everywhere ...do not bring in your own ! I asked for some milk for my coffee at breakfast and she just brought me a wee drop instead of refilling the jug ,a small one at that. We had toast on the table and saw someone had bread n butter with their fry up so asked if we could too ,she brought us a slice and took away the toast!! which i thought was mine anyway . so i had to share hubis bread. we were gobsmacked ....its little things like this that stop you returning to what could be a very nice place."

• Travel date: 24th July 2008

LOVED THE KILDARE

Reviewed 19th January 2013

"We have just returned from a three day stay at the Kildare and it is certainly one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The hotel is so clean and comfortable and the food is fantastic. The hosts Joyce and Ray could not have been more hospitable and we shall certainly be returning there in the near future."

• Travel date: 15th July 2008

Loved the Kildare

Reviewed 22nd January 2013

"We have just spent 7 days at The Kildare Hotel in Skegness The Hosts Joyce and Ray have to be congratulated on the running of this Hotel the Food (all fresh and home made) the Cleanliness everything was top class they couldnt do enough for you. We shall definately return and will recommend to others."

• Travel date: 15th June 2008

a short break

Reviewed 16th January 2013

"Hi Joyce and Ray, Just to say thank you again for making our stay with you so enjoyable. We were waited on completely, our every wish granted. We loved sitting on the patio with a cold drink and the food was wonderful. Having plucked your hotel from a list on the internet, I am delighted I made such a wonderful choice, our two days could not have been better..Thank you again, could Ray just slip a portion of cottage pie into an envelope for me please... See you again Hugh & Margaret....from Stamford.."

• Travel date: 12th May 2008

Very welcoming

Reviewed 14th January 2013

"I found the kildare a clean and homely hotel with very accomodating owners. It smelt and looked very clean on arrival with the hint of home cooking in the air which is always nice. The room was very clean with fresh towels and toiletries on the bed. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and it was well worth the money. I would highly recommend"

• Travel date: 5th September 2007

best place to stay in the summer

Reviewed 28th December 2012

"the kildare hotel in skegness made are holiday a very pleasant stay,joyce and ray made us feel very welcome,in there lovely hotel,the meal were all home made and very tasty,it was very clean and cosy.plus there is lots to do and skegness has a very clean beach,out door swimming pool,splash pool,funfair,pubs,arcades and buses running regular if you need them. the bates family bradford"

• Travel date: 25th August 2007

Home from home at the Kildare Hotel

Reviewed 9th January 2013

"My husband and I have just returned from a week at the Kildare Hotel in Skegness where the owners Joyce and Ray were the most accommodating hosts we have ever stayed with. The food was lovely, the hotel was spotless and the location was perfect. It was close to the main attractions, yet far enough away to be relaxing and quiet. We would highly recommend the Kildare Hotel and will be returning again soon!"

• Travel date: 19th August 2007

Very good

Reviewed 17th January 2013

"Stayed at the Kildare last week. Had a very nice stay, rooms v clean, good quality linen and towels etc. Found wireless internet not sure if it was from there but it was free! I didn't make breakfast I only do one 8.30 and its not 8.30 am! My friend had breakfast though and said it was very good. Probably more suited to older travellers I think they may have been worried we were loud late night drunken revellers which we are sometimes but can be quiet if we have to be! Would highly recommend to others and wouldn't hesitate to book again."

• Travel date: 18th August 2007

Hotels near Kildare Hotel

Top traveller tips for Kildare Hotel

• by Patandmarian

"Get facts about booking "

Kildare Hotel is also called