Good

Equal of a large holiday inn

Reviewed Tue 30th of October 2012

"We were booked for a conference, with an accessible bedroom. Parts of the furnishings were falling apart. Loose door handles and a heated shower rail which took a day to sort out. Necessary in the icy chills of September. Fairly limited Freeview TV channels with seemingly no input for a USB device eg iPod although there was a USB plug.
While the staff were fairly helpful and friendly, although sometimes SLOW, I've seen better service in other chains. Not helpful in pointing out wheelchair access to conference rooms.

Not a good hotel if you travel disabled, with luggage plus wheelchair, and without a car. The nearest station is unmanned at weekends, and taxi costs mounted. Nor did the hotel seem to be aware of this. A gratis shuttle service might make a visit more manageable.

London prices in the bar and restaurant, which has a pretentious menu considering the cost.. Its basically a large scale 3 star hotel."

• Travel date: Tue 30th of October 2012

I stayed at the Hinckley Island hotel fo...

Reviewed Sun 3rd of February 2008

"I stayed at the Hinckley Island hotel for my annual staff conference... it was chosen because it was out of town and for its convenient location for people driving there from London and others using the M1.

I was lucky enough to have an executive suite with two king size beds, shower and bath. The room was equipped with all the standard accessories, plus complimentary cookies, which impressed me!

The staff were friendly and helpful, and the food was good. There was a very good selection for breakfast - hot or cold options.

It was convenient for a work 'do' although I'm not sure I'd take my wife there as some of the decor is slightly dated, and I thought it was a little expensive. "

• Travel date: Sun 3rd of February 2008

Hotels near Jurys Inn Hinckley Island

Top traveller tips for Jurys Inn Hinckley Island

• FlyingNephron by FlyingNephron

"Do enjoy the pool etc if you have time. The lake is worth walking around. "

Jurys Inn Hinckley Island is also called