Food room, complete with fridge, microwave and plates. Available to use throughout the day /evening

Good

loved our stay thanks lesley and rob

Reviewed 27th October 2012

"we stayed a few days at the sea lynn guest house we have been there before there is always a very nice warm welcome and a friendly atmospher with lovely relaxing rooms and a very friendly service 24 hours a day if needed the rooms have digital tv and keetle if you feel like a drink some with ensuite and are very clean and are serviced daily lesley and rob are very friendly poeple and will go out of their way to help you and make you feel more then welcome with a choice of breakfast which is very nice and sets you up for the day thanks for helping me get home lesley i would of loved to stay bit longer but couldnt my car is working fine now thanks for all you done for us chris and kelly ."

• Travel date: 21st January 2009

Loved the Sea Lynn!

Reviewed 6th February 2013

"Me and my parents had the loveliest time at this extremely welcoming and hospitable guesthouse! Everything was perfect: the welcome, the rooms, the bathroom, the services and, of course, the breakfast!! The owners are particularly friendly and we got along great!! Besides, the prices were more than reasonable. Strongly recommend this choice to anyone travelling in the area, it's the place to be!"

• Travel date: 12th January 2009

A proper home from home

Reviewed 29th November 2012

"Well, what can I say that hasn`t already been said? I cannot rate the Sea Lynn and the fabulous hosts, Rob and Lesley, highly enough. I have been staying here for some nine months now, off and on, and can honestly say, I wouldn`t consider staying anywhere else within the locality. Nothing is too much trouble for this tremendous couple who go out of their way to ensure you have a pleasant and comfortable stay. I have had the privelidge of using nearly all the rooms here and they are ALL of the same exceptional standard...perfect! I have been working in the area for some time and it`s not always easy being away from home and all your little comforts but...Rob and Lesley make the Sea Lynn as much of a home as they can. In fact I`ve often said to my wife `I shall ring you when I finish work and get home` without realising what I`ve said. The rooms are superb, the breakfast is fantastic and the location is ideal. Contractor or holidaymaker; single or family or couple, you will not be disappointed by staying at the Sea Lynn! It won`t be long before there are more stars added to the rating."

• Travel date: 8th January 2009

Reviewed 11th November 2012

"We stayed for 2 nights at the Sea Lynn and Lesley and Rob were such lovely people we would highly recommend the hotel. They couldnt do enough for us, and were so friendly to our 3 year old daughter who is a bit of a livewire, she was holding hands with Lesley by the second day! there was even a cuddly toy on her bed which she loved! the hotel is spotlessly clean, well run, welcoming and i slept like a log. the cooked breakfast was really nice, no grease at all, unlike some places great view from the side of the hotel bay windows, as its on a street right off the sea front - really handy for breezy walks along the lovely promenade. we would definately stay again, but maybe only in the summer as its a bit chilly in the rooms - no central heating. Hope the owners are not offended by me putting that, as we really did like the place apart from that, and hope to stay there again"

• Travel date: 24th November 2008

Perfect Fortnight

Reviewed 29th November 2012

"Was attracted to the Sea Lynn because of the fantastic reviews and I was more than impressed with their accuracy. Lesley and Rob are 1st Class Hosts, very welcoming and happy to service a great breakfast and wireless broadband."

• Travel date: 19th November 2008

A perfect short break at The Sea Lynn

Reviewed 17th November 2012

"I found The Sea Lynn via their website whilst planning a short trip away with my daughter. The vibe from their website is of a friendly warm establishment and this was borne out from the moment we rang the bell when we arrived when Lesley opened the door and greeted me and my daughter by our names. Lesley was helpful and friendly and showed us to our room which was very clean and cosy, as was the bathroom, which was very modern and spacious. Lesley brought us a pot of tea whilst we were settling ourselves and this was only the first of her many warm and friendly enquiries about our well being and needs which were a very genuine concern that we should have the best possible time on our little holiday. I really felt like she wanted to look after us and it made me feel very spoilt which was very nice. There was a guest lounge which was fashionably decorated and was very cosy with a tv with satellite channels and play station and we could have taken advantage of this if we wished but to be honest after our days out in Morecambe we just came back to our room put on the tv and flaked out. Breakfast was fabulous, with the some of the best fried eggs I've seen, sausages bacon and fried bread were done just right. They have a children's breakfast menu so the kids can have the cooked breakfast without the bits that only adults like! Again Lesley was very attentive to us and it was a real treat to have our breakfast in such comfortable and relaxed surroundings. Our short holiday was absolutely fantastic, we really enjoyed Morecambe and thought it was a very lovely place and we didn't have enough time to see everything that it has to offer but The Sea Lynn was the icing on the cake and made our little holiday very happy. We were both very sorrry to leave and felt like we were leaving an old friend by the time it came for us to depart. We will definitely be going back to Morecambe and The Sea Lynn next year and for a a lot longer holiday. I can't wait to be spoilt and looked after again and my daughter has made a firm friend of Lesley and I am sure that she will be mentioning her name for a long time."

• Travel date: 21st August 2008

the best place to stay in Morecambe

Reviewed 19th October 2012

"The Sea Lynn guest house , I have been staying with Lesley and Rob for a number of years now as a contractor and the service they give is excellent , nothing is to much trouble . The guest house is spotless and the breakfast is A1. I wouldnt stay anywhere else in Morcambe ... thanks for having us . see you soon Dean.."

• Travel date: 19th August 2008

The Best Service Out There

Reviewed 17th November 2012

"Well, everything i can say about the guest house is positive. From the appearance of the Sea Lynn when you arrive to it's front door, to the rooms etc inside. I've been to the Sea Lynn 4 times now in the last few yrs and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. The owner's Lesley and Rob are such a lovely couple who open the door to u when u arrive and are so friendly and cheerful. They welcome u in and Rob takes ur luggage to ur room and they both chat away in the lounge on arrival. With our suitcase it's a wonder his back isn't put out lol. I came first time by myself with my son who was 1 at the time and they made the room up just to accomedate us, like having a microwave in the room for heating milk and food, and letting me use the fridge in the dining room to store food and drink for my boy. Even this yr, she gave us a ground floor room next to a toilet and joined 2 single beds together so it was against a wall for my wee one and i as he slept with me. All ur needs are met. I spoke about the hotel and about lesley and rob to my mum and she has now been on this visit with me and my boy and came last yr, and she also wouldn't stay anywhere else when u have everything u need here. The warmth, friendliness, and the sad goodbyes when we leave. We cry when we know we have to say bye till next time. We were so happy there once again that my mum has decided to return again in October this yr and i mite possibly be doing same just b4 her. We just love it. We have met some of their family and they have also been friendly. Lesley and Rob could not do anymore than they are already doing. I can only speak highly of them. They have treated us like part of the family. If anyone has difficuly knowing where to stay in Morecambe, then The Sea Lynn is the very best, and its so handy for shops, eating places and right near the front for the beach etc. Thanks again Lesley and Rob. U know we will be back to c u very soon indeed. And to have Rob's outstanding full English breakfast every morning. Take care Johanne, Kyle and Janice Buchanan"

• Travel date: 14th August 2008

Fantastic

Reviewed 13th December 2012

"We have just returned form a very relaxing trip to Morecambe. The room seemed to have recently been redecorated, was spotlessley clean and had everything we needed. Lesley was very polite and helpful and even provided a microwave for us in our room to heat up our baby's milk - very accommodating. Travelling away with a young baby meant when she was asleep we couldn't watch our (digital) tv in our own room but the guest lounge was very relaxing and again had everything we needed to keep us entertained. They also allowed us to change room to be closer to the lounge so we could be nearer to our daughter should she wake. The other thing that stood out was Rob's breakfast - (within reason of course) he'd make whatever we requested and was a great start to the day. Have probably put on a few pounds now, (thanks Rob) but it was well worth it. Morecambe itself is a lovely place to stay, the locals all seem friendly and there's tonnes to do during the day. Highly reccommended! Thank you for a lovely stay."

• Travel date: 11th July 2008

Wonderful Hosts and a Highly Recommended Stay

Reviewed 11th November 2012

"I had rung a number of B&Bs before our stay in Morecambe and the reason we stayed at The Sea Lynn was down to the warm and friendly reception I received over the phone. This continued throughout the entirety of our stay and I honestly can't rate this place highly enough. We were all well catered for - clean rooms, friendly hosts, spacious lounge, fresh towels, fantastic breakfast - the list goes on. Our hosts Lesley and Rob are genuine, friendly people and deserve all the success with this B&B that they get. Anyone with children wishing to stay - do so because they go out of the way to provide whatever is needed. The stay is very reasonably priced and if we ever return to Morecambe again, we will def. stay there again. I hope other people write reviews as there are so many places to choose from when staying in Morecame, but I would recommend The Sea Lynn every time. It's in a great location as well! Thank you for a wonderful stay. The Armstrong Family"

• Travel date: 3rd July 2008