Premier Inn Lancaster hotel exterior

Never Again

Reviewed 4th March 2013

"Don't let the title put you off the whole chain. I use Premier Inns often. This one was clean, the staff were very friendly and yes, there is free parking with CCTV but being close to Morcambe, (reason why we chose it), works against it. Having travelled a long way, we retired early. There was no air conditioning, the heat was unbearable, there was a small noisy fan which did not help. We had to have the window open. We were exhausted and the noise from the road made it difficult to sleep. Then at 1:30 in the morning there were drunken yobs screaming abuse and defocating on cars. Staff called the police but they didn't turn up. I went down to face the yobs but the brave duty manager, a lady, had already done that, and could not apologise enough (not her fault). In the morning there was an envelope with a refund for the night. We decided to cut our break short and went back home. Very disappointing, ruined our break. It was not a question of money but they could have asked us to stay and not charged for our 2nd night, but they showed no interest. We were given a deadline instead to decide by noon, if we still wanted to stay! Nice people, bad customer relationship management. Premier Inn promises a good night's sleep! Not at Lancastert! Do your research before you book. I will next time!"

• Travel date: 24th July 2009

Comfy Rooms

Reviewed 10th December 2012

"Stayed two nights with work, exactly what you expect from a premier inn Clean rooms very comfy bed, freeview tv, friendly staff would reccomend and easy to find from the motorway"

• Travel date: 17th July 2009

as good as this sort of hotel gets

Reviewed 10th December 2012

"Just wanted to agree with every one else. This is a good one of these hotels. The staff were nice and friendly on check in. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The breakfast was good - with a really good choice. We had the kids eat free option and they certainly did their best on that front. There is a big softplay for £2 in the restaurant which is open I think 12 - 7. Also a fenced patio area so very child friendly. There is nothing stunning about this hotel, not the place for originality, but you get what you expect delivered with good service. We had pre booked a cot I was worried it would not be there but there was no need. They send you a text to remind you of your booking. Not a place for a honey moon but for value,clean & friendly it was good."

• Travel date: 12th May 2009

Has a very noisy side

Reviewed 20th February 2013

"I'm a fairly regular user of Premier Inn and this one has all you would expect. The key piece of advice I would give is - if you are staying here, make sure you get a room at the front (facing the car park). The back of the hotel is right next to main road and the traffic is really noisy. If you want the window open for some air at night earplugs are strongly advised!"

• Travel date: 28th April 2009

Does what is says on the tin...

Reviewed 11th February 2013

"This was my first stay at a budget chain for some time and I was pleasantly surprised by this Premier Inn. It was easy to find, close to the motorway but not suffering overly from road noise. Parking was easy and with CCTV covering the parking area, we didn't worry about leaving our car overnight. The staff were incredibly welcoming and understanding of our two children who were running around reception madly having been cooped up in the car for 4 hours. The room itself was conveniently on the ground floor - it was comfortable and clean and both the single bed and cot had already been made up for the children. We had breakfast next door at the Brewers Fayre which was good value - £15 for the four of us - and set us up well for the journey ahead. Really can't fault this place at all. I think having stayed at a Premier Inn elsewhere later in the week that this one is a shining example in the chain."

• Travel date: 21st February 2009

Reliable as ever - with good customer service

Reviewed 14th January 2013

"Having stayed in Premier Inns recently I knew what to expect. The room was clean and quiet (right on the top floor) and the pub next door served good food. The breakfast was better than other Premier Inns I have stayed in and the staff were good. In the hotel itself I asked the staff on reception to help print a document for work - in the end they were unable to help but they certainly tried their best and were obviously keen to help if at all poosible which was a great attitude."

• Travel date: 31st March 2008

Good rest stop

Reviewed 2nd February 2013

"Driving north up the M6 there are plenty of places to stop for the night but since I've had good experiences with Premier Inns in the past I opted for somewhere I could be sure of what I was getting. As usual I wasn't dissapointed with the room and the service, although I have to say the reception area was tiny, which meant that everyone queing behind me for a room could hear every detail of my booking. The restaurant is separate from the main building, although just a few metres away. The bar area was still open for food when we got there so we opted for that. My partner and I (both female) felt a little disconcerted when we first walked in, as there were a couple of groups of men giving off a bit of a weird vibe but things seemed to be ok once we had sat there for a while and we ended up hanging around for a bit after we'd eaten to relax and watch a bit of TV. Breakfast was a bit below the standard I'm used to from this chain, but not terrible. Everything else was fine."

• Travel date: 29th February 2008

Really nice

Reviewed 20th December 2012

"Great Travel Inn good value for money restaurant is great, and a nice play area for the kids. will stay again. Staff Great Rooms Standard but nice and clean and have everything Great Value for money Parking is great Def recommend Stayed here three times"

• Travel date: 16th November 2006

Very pleasant

Reviewed 18th December 2012

"The hotel was very helpful in giving directions when we realised we'd misplaced the instructions from the website. We arrived fairly late (about 9pm) but were checked in very promptly, by friendly & helpful staff, and were most impressed that as another guest was in the reception area, our room number was not spoken aloud. In fact the receptionist said "I'm not allowed to say your room number out loud as you are two females" - this is a very nice safety touch and one which will encourage me to stay with the chain again when I travel for business on my own. We were directed to the adjoining pub for meals and advised on closing/last food order times which was very helpful. The room was more than adequate, with twin beds made up as requested (the 2nd bed was a sofabed, but perfectly adequate & comfortable for an adult to sleep on - such a shame more motels don't realise that not everybody staying is in a couple!), the bathroom was very pleasant and clean, and everything as expected. Breakfast was perfectly adequate"

• Travel date: 2nd November 2006

clean and fresh

Reviewed 16th December 2012

"we stayed here on the way back from a holiday in summerset quick friendly check in clean room with shower and bath a bit tight with 2 kids brewers fare pub restaurant next door with decent food and quick service breakfast worth buying kids eat free with paying adults"

• Travel date: 16th September 2006

Hotels near Premier Inn Lancaster hotel

Premier Inn Lancaster hotel is also called

• Premier Inn Lancaster
  • premier inn lancaster hotel lancaster
  • premier inn lancaster hotel