Dining Room

Good

First Class!!!

Reviewed 19th November 2012

"10 out of 10! We would fault nothing - We stayed in the chocolate and cream premier room and was not disappointed, every detail has been carefully thought of with lovely little finishing touches, we felt truely spoilt. Paul and Craig are a great team, they are the most attentive and genuine guys we have ever had the pleasure of meeting. We will be returning at the first opportunity."

• Travel date: 8th October 2006

Lovely Stay!

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"We are regular customers to this hotel and ever stay is more pleasurable than the last. The people who own this hotel are very polite and friendly, nothing is to much trouble if we are in need of anything. The breakfast are exceptional there is a wide variety on offer for you to have for breakfast and you are not fixed to the standard full english. We will be definately staying here again and again. Even when they are busy there is no request to troubling and the owners are always happy to help."

• Travel date: 28th September 2006

We Cant describe the service in so little words ...

Reviewed 20th November 2012

"This is our 7th Stay at the Windsor Hotel. We only live 30 mins away from blackpool, and in the last 4 years we have stayed in over 18 different ( Chain ) Hotels and Private B & B's and out of all the establishments I have frequented, I can assure you that the Windsor wipes the floor with all of them. Im sure after reading other review of this hotel you dont me to repeat the standard of customer service, food quality, cleanliness, standards, hygiene and the rest of the elements that create a warm welcoming hotel that is worthy of a six star award. I work in the public sector and part of my job involves going into other establishments within the Lancashire area and believe me there are some pretty looking fronts with gastly looking interiors and the most horrid standards that are worthy of being closed down or put on itv's life of grime. THIS HOTEL IS THE BEST ON THE COAST BELIEVE ME !!!!!!!. Many Many thanks again to Paul & Craig ( The Superchef ) Believe me Breakfast is a Five Star Experience of its own. Back Soon. Andy & Mark"

• Travel date: 28th August 2006

Absolutely Brilliant A++++++

Reviewed 16th November 2012

"This is our 3rd time to come to the Windsor House Hotel, situated in Dickson Road, BAlckpool, this little gem is so homely, you are made feel like one of the family form the minute you step into the hotel. The rooms are always pristine condition, with mattress & pillow protectors on all the beds. The owners Paul & Craig are two of the most of friendliest, welcoming and approachable hosts you will ever in blackpool. I love coming to blackpool, but having a few bad experiences in the past with hotels in the town, that is why when i found the Windsor House Hotel, i fell in love the hotle, the staff and the ambiance of the hotel."

• Travel date: 12th August 2006

wonderful hotel & hosts

Reviewed 17th November 2012

"We had a warm welcome on arrival by paul, even though he was busy nothing was to much trouble for him, craig recommended really good places to eat and drink in evenings. We had a premier room, it was more than we expected, very romantic, with music playing and lights down low. We decided to go to the bar on the second and last night we stayed, unlike most bars it was a really friendly atmosphere, great cocktails reasonably priced too! The cleanliness of the hotel is exceptional, never stayed in such a lovely friendly place. There is no need for us to look for places to stay in blackpool as we will definatley be returning to this one, we would highly recommend WINDSOR HOUSE. You really have to stay there to see for yourself how friendly Paul and Craig are.........................."

• Travel date: 12th August 2006

Absolutley brilliant!

Reviewed 14th November 2012

"Me and my fiance, have been to blackpool many times before for many quick get aways. But we have never met such lovely caring people as Paul & Craig! There attention to care and detail is out of this world. We were lucky enough to stay in one of their premier rooms and they are very nice and highly recommended if choose to stay with them. We had everything we could think of from mini-fridge to mini chocolates placed on your fresh towls every morning! Thank you very much Paul & Craig for your kind hospitality and lovely accommodation, it was the icing on our weekend! We will definatley be back this year if not next! Thank you Lee & Stacey"

• Travel date: 14th July 2006

Excellent

Reviewed 12th November 2012

"Have been to The Windsorhouse Hotel for the second year running now. Paul and craig are Brilliant Hosts and i musnt forget to mention jan who works at the hotel she is so pleasant and easy to talk to.The Rooms are Spotless and i mean really spotless the Food is yummy and plentiful i never saw such an extensive breakfast menu before, you need to go back to bed to recover from it he he. I hope they will be here for a long time as i wouldnt want to stay any where else now ive been to theirs. Well done Paul and Craig and thank you so much for every thing cant wait to go back and stay with you again soon. Colette and Tina"

• Travel date: 17th June 2006

Exceeds all your expectations

Reviewed 14th November 2012

"After some disasterous stays in Blackpool I was giving Blackpool a last chance by staying at The Windsor House. From pulling up outside the hotel on arrival to driving away at departure Paul & Craig never failed to continually impress me throughout my stay at The Windsor House. They say the first impression is always the lasting impression and this as close to the truth as you can get. An exceptionally subtle but warming welcome upon arrival makes all the difference and this is exactly what I got. My luggage was taken to my room while I checked in which was quick and efficient. Paul & Craig pride themselves on cleanliness and service and this is evident throughout the hotel. Rooms have a high standard of decor with all the facilities you would expect from a first class hotel, but Paul & Craig are not satisfied with providing their guests with just the norm. A broadband internet suite, a DVD library to watch through in the bar if you want to relax with a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are all on offer at no extra cost. The Windsor Hotel also offers the option to upgrade to a Premier Room which has a mini-bar, dvd/tv, broadband internet, mini-safe and much more. The full English breakfast is a must for all guests. Breakfast was served at a time that suited every guest which I thought was great for those who appreciate a lie in. For those that have dietry needs then Paul & Craig are happy to accommodate. The bar is very comfortable and cosy. Paul & Craig try their upmost to entertain all. Even when their friend and family were in the hotel they spent equal amounts of time and effort with me as much as every other guest. After spending a long weekend at The Windsor House Hotel I now consider it home from home. I can gurantee you will arrive as guests and leave as friends."

• Travel date: 13th April 2006

fantastic place to stay

Reviewed 16th October 2012

"stayed in the windsor house for 2 nights in march booked it after reading all the fantastic reviews and definitely agree with them all. Lovely place, booked a premier room which was lovely and with internet access too. Paul and Craig are the friendliest hosts you could ever wish to meet. Location is perfect really close to the centre and easy to find. Next time we go to Blackpool will definitely stay here and would certainly recommend friends to stay here."

• Travel date: 27th March 2006

Friendly Hotel

Reviewed 5th November 2012

"After sifting through lots of Blackpool Hotels on the internet that matched our criteria, we finally made a booking at the Windsor House Hotel at 47 Dickson Road. We expected standard en suite accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis but what we found was a first class quality en suite room and excellent service provided by our friendly hosts Paul and Craig, who made our short break very enjoyable, despite the freezing temperatures endured on our forays into the great outdoors. It was always a pleasure to share the pleasant conviviality in their excellent bar or return to our comfortable room. The standard of cleanliness and good food is admirable. We would certainly recommend This Hotel to anyone wanting Excellent Standards at a very reasonable price.."

• Travel date: 17th March 2006