About The North Crest Hotel

• kids meals
  • kid friendly buffet
  • sun terrace
  • street parking amenities
  • wake up service alarm clock
  • bridal suite
  • complimentary toiletries
  • bathrobes
  • ipod docking station
  • free public parking nearby
  • coffee tea maker

Good

Perfect

Reviewed 24th March 2013

"Booked a family room here for a weekend at start of June,we always check trip advisor before booking anywhere and we cannot agree more with previous reviews on here as our stay was in a word... Perfect.Has everything you could need from a b and b,situated in a quiet area(but only 5min tram away from the town)lovely breakfast with a wide choice and run by a couple that can't do enough for you.Will definitely stay again in future"

• Travel date: 9th June 2010

A real gem

Reviewed 23rd March 2013

"Cannot recommend the North Crest enough. Excellent location which is wonderfully quiet yet only a 5 minute tram/taxi to the bright lights of Blackpool. Our room was beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. The owners made us feel really welcome and went out of their way to make us feel at home. I also have to mention the breakfast which was superb (the home made preserves were lovely!) Thanks again Jim and Sue for a wonderful stay!"

• Travel date: 27th May 2010

Best kept secret

Reviewed 24th May 2010

"Would certainly recommend this hotel. Jim and Sue made our stay very relaxed and comfortable. I had a single room which was more than adequate for me. Comfortable bed, Freeview tv, good shower and room spotless! Also the breakfasts are the best Ive had for ages. The road is very quiet and a real sun trap. But the best thing about this hotel are the proprietors, Jim and Sue. Very friendly and accomodating. We were stranded due to ash cloud and could not have been more helpful to us. It says 3 stars but this very much the upper end. Comfortable, reasonbly priced, good food, good hosts, what more can i say, a real pleasure! Andy Scott: Belfast"

• Travel date: 24th May 2010

Fantastic place to stay!

Reviewed 22nd March 2013

"Stayed two nights here... the room was absolutely gorgeous, the bed was a dream to sleep in and everything was clean and decorated with attention to detail. Cute little fairy lights decorated the bed, and there was even a little pink fridge in the room! (quite girly!). The ensuite was spotless and we got little extras such as toiletries etc. The owners were absolutely lovely and friendly, and cooked a delicious (vegetarian) breakfast for us. We had a slight problem with the freeview tv which was rectified straight away when we asked, they couldn't do enough for us. The location is great if you want a good nights sleep- no noise at all, as it is 5-10 min tram ride from the centre rather than being next to noisy bars and clubs. The value for money is excellent here, we got the most expensive double room for a treat, and it was only £30pp per night inc breakfast. The person I travelled with had never been to a B&B before, preferring to stay in 'posh' hotels before this trip, she's now changed her mind as she absolutely loved the personal service this B&B provided. Thank you Sue & Jim for a great stay!"

• Travel date: 20th May 2010

Great place to stay!

Reviewed 21st March 2013

"Our room had a (really comfortable!) four poster bed and lovely, soft robes for us to wear. Both the room and the en suite were very clean and tidy. Breakfast was delicious with lots to choose from. It's in a great location - close enough to the action, but far enough from the noise!"

• Travel date: 5th May 2010

Fantastic!

Good
Reviewed 18th March 2013

"A wonderful weekend for three generations (Grandma, daughter & grandaughter) who all appreciated the effort from Sue and Jim. They could not do enough for us - even arranging our evening meal a little earlier to accommodate a show on the Saturday evening. The room was very clean and modern and the meals were really lovely home cooked, feel good food. We are sure to return over the coming years."

• Travel date: 4th October 2009

Fantastic!

Reviewed 18th March 2013

"My family and i have to agree, our stay at the NORT CREST hotel was A1. The owners made us feel at home and couldnt do enough for us, the rooms were immaculate and the food was perfect. I will most certainly be back again and i would recommend the hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Blackpool as it is perfectly situated near to the tranquil north end of the town, a few minutes from the sea front and trams.......PERFECT!"

• Travel date: 22nd August 2009

Don't book!

Reviewed 18th March 2013

"I booked a room at the hotel on Sunday via a Blackpool Accommodation website for my Husband's 30th Birthday over the weekend when the illuminations start. Unfortunately, even though I booked the room on Sunday, the ower of the hotel called me on Monday afternoon to inform me that as she had just taken a booking by phone (i.e. later than my booking!) and had no rooms left, my booking was cancelled. She said that she would arrange a refund. I have just spoken to the people on the site I booked with, and she has not contacted them to process the refund, they were completely unaware that my booking had been cancelled and that I therefore needed a refund and this is 5 days after she called me.. Her customer service is shocking!"

• Travel date: 7th August 2009

Fantastic

Reviewed 18th March 2013

"We went to The North Crest Hotel for 1 night the hosts were very welcoming, nothing was too much too much trouble. There was even a welcome cup of coffee waiting in the lounge following our journey which was a really nice touch. The rooms were freshly decorated with fresh crisp sheets and very, very clean & comfortable. Breakfast was great anything you wanted was not too much trouble at all. We have re-booked to go again later in the month and would r4ecommend it to everyone.."

• Travel date: 28th June 2009

Superb place to stay!

Reviewed 6th March 2013

"Superb place to stay. The owners Val & Rick greeted us and couldn't do enough for us. We stayed in Room 2, which is on the first floor to the front of the hotel. It was a spacious room, tastefully decorated and was very clean & tidy. It is their four-poster bed room, and was definately worth the small premium we paid. We had bathrobe available, and a nicer hospitality tray. The en-suite itself is a little small, but this did not detract anything for us. The choice for breakfast was adequate, and the cooked breakfast was very nicely done! Thanks Val & Rick for the wonderful stay!"

• Travel date: 28th December 2008