View From The Promenade

Good
Good

Fantastic

Reviewed 29th May 2015

"Stayed overnight with my grandsons, first thing I noticed was how clean the room smelled and looked. Plenty of room for the four of us. Felt very relaxed. Best place I have stayed in, in Blackpool . Lovely staff, could not fault anything, was really pleased."

• Travel date: 29th May 2015

Excellent

Reviewed 1st August 2014

"This was our fourth stay at the Colwyn we took our two young grandchildren.We had a family room with bunks and a nice big double bed, the towels and bedding very clean. The hotel staff are very friendly breakfast very nice and more of it if you want it. The hotel has a excellent sea view on site parking great we just parked up no hassle as tram and bus stop just outside, I would highly recommend this hotel for families and couples or even if your traveling alone it is a lovely quiet place too stay that is why we have returned and will be returning too again the next time we are in Blackpool."

• Travel date: 1st August 2014

Exellent

Reviewed 16th December 2012

"Highly Recommended !!!, Myself,my partner and our daughter had a weekend break here and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The staff were very polite and could not do enough to help,The food is of the highest order. The rooms are clean , warm and the beds are very comfortable. We will definately be returning.. Thank you to all the staff for a wonderful time..."

• Travel date: 29th October 2005

Hotels near The Colwyn Hotel

Top traveller tips for The Colwyn Hotel

• by Anne mc Cann 59

"If going to Blackpool mainly for pleasure beach, this hotel is a must"