Double Room

Good

Amazing holiday

Reviewed 24th December 2012

"My boyfriend and I (from South Africa) recently took a trip to Blackpool in the April holidays. Our stay at the Rockdene was fantastic, Berny and Andy were great, making us feel right at home and going out of their way to make our stay superb. The rooms were gorgeous, food was incredible and we thoroughly enjoyed Andys bar. We would recommend the Rockdene to everyone and hope to visit in the near future:) Thanks to Andy and Berny at the fantastic Rockdene for making our holiday amazing.:)"

• Travel date: 17th June 2009

Excellent stay at the Rock Dene

Reviewed 20th December 2012

"I have just returned from an excellent stay at the Rock Dene. There were 3 generations of my family, Gran (80), Mum (54) and myself (31) and the Rock Dene catered for each of our needs. The serivice was top class from start to finish. The rooms were very clean and fresh. Breakfast was made to your requirements and was very nice. Hotel was very central, we walked to both pleasure beach and tower from the hotel, which took approx. 15-20 minutes to each, but minutes on tram which you can get at bottom of street. Overall a very pleasant stay and will definitly return. Satified family, Kilmarnock"

• Travel date: 8th June 2009

FANTASTIC

Reviewed 29th December 2012

"Couldnt have asked for a better place to stay, Andy & Bernie where great host very friendly & helpful. breakfast was fantastic, rooms clean & comfortable would definetly reccomend to friends & family."

• Travel date: 14th May 2009

a great stay and fantastic hosts, thanks

Reviewed 30th December 2012

"Andy and Bernie give the best care and attention to their guests, would'nt go anywhere else now. A smashing hotel with bright and cheery rooms. in the words of arnold ''we'll be back''"

• Travel date: 7th May 2009

Easter break- Good Times!

Reviewed 28th December 2012

"myself and my 2 daughters have stayed in b+b at blackpool many times over the years , this was by far the best one for service, friendly atmosphere and two great hosts , definitly be staying again !"

• Travel date: 4th May 2009

If you want a great place to stay, this is it!!!!!

Reviewed 29th December 2012

"We have stayed in hotels all over the world and have very high standards. Andy and Bernie's place meet all our requirements. Spotlessly clean, rooms in great condition, Family atmosphere and the breakfast is one of the best we have had. Andy and Bernie make us feel welcome and cannot do enough to help us enjoy our stay, so much so we have been back three times and have recommended it to all our family and friends who enjoyed it too. The hotel is situated in exactly the right place to allow easy walking from one end of the prom to the other but is just far enough back to be quiet when you you need to relax. We will be back as soon as we can. Thanks to Andy and Bernie for making our stay so enjoyable. Tux and Audrey, Durham City"

• Travel date: 3rd May 2009

The best break ever!!!

Reviewed 24th December 2012

"Very nice, clean room. Amazing host and atmosphere. Location could not be better, every where is close plus even when you back really late at night Andy or Bernie are there for you! And breakfast... the best full which I ever had!!! I'll be back to Rock Dene soon!"

• Travel date: 28th April 2009

Couldn't ask for better!

Reviewed 20th December 2012

"We've just stayed at Rock Dene with our family and had a great time. Andy and Bernie were great hosts; friendly, accomodating, going out of their way to may our stay as pleasant as possible. They were full of suggestions and recommendations on where we could go. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the breakfasts were great! Rock Dene is ideally situated for many of Blackpool's attractions. We couldn't ask for better accomodation for our break. We would thoroughly recommend Rock Dene and are hoping to return again in Summer."

• Travel date: 28th April 2009

fantastic

Reviewed 28th October 2012

"very warm welcome, nice clean room, the whole hotel was clean and pleasant to sit in. The pefect start to the day the breakfast second to non, the hotel is set in the perfect location so you can walk 1 min to beach, your right in the middle so easy to go to the pleasure beach, or turn right and your just as close to all the shops the tower and the winter gardens, best of both worlds."

• Travel date: 27th April 2009

brill!!!!!!!!!!!

Good
Reviewed 28th December 2012

"I have just returned from the rock dene it was warm, cosy and very friendly. the rooms were compact but clean and comfortable. i would recomend staying here The owners couldnt have done more to help you. The breakfast was really good and catered for all tastes. I will defanitly stay again."

• Travel date: 9th November 2008