Leatham Park Guest House

Guest House 21 Tyldesley Road, Blackpool FY1 5DH England

Good

What more can you ask for

"Just had a weekend away in Blackpool and stayed at the Leatham Park Hotel. I actually chose this hotel mainly based on these reviews and they are so true. Suzanne and Stuart are excellent hosts, we were made welcome from the second we arrived. They have a really great place there, the rooms are a comfortable size and clean. The dinning area is nice too, gotta be there every morning for Suzannes breakfast, can't miss that! The hotel is very well situated too, about 5 - 10 minutes walk to the tower and most of the other attractions. Jen and I intend to come back in the summer with the kids and if we do we'll definately stay at the Leatham Park hotel again. We had a great time, thanks guys."

• Travel date: Fri 23rd of February 2007

nice and snug

"we have just returned home from are stay at the leatham park hotel at blackpool, we stayed for three nights it was spotless clean an the food was fab, its a lovely place to stay, the owners were really nice people cant wait to go back in the summer, were going to stay longer because we loved the place so much."

• Travel date: Tue 6th of February 2007

Football weekend

"We visited Blackpool to watch the FA Cup against Norwich and found this wonderful hotel near the football ground and near the town. Having never stayed in a hotel in Blackpool before, as I lived there for 29 years over 20 years ago, I was unsure where to stay. This hotel was brilliant, Suzanne and her family were very welcoming, the room was lovely and very warm after an afternoon at the football ground! The breakfast was very hot and plenty of it. We were very fortunate to find a parking space right outside the hotel so we travelled by foot for the rest of the visit, so we didn't lose our space, but there is a very large parking area very near. We would definitely stay there again."

• Travel date: Sun 4th of February 2007

Great Place to Stay

"Myself and my friends stayed one saturday night after booking over the internet. From the moment we arrived we felt very welcome due to the friendly service we received. In addition to the friendliness the rooms were very clean and had everything in that we needed and the breakfasts were perfect. I would definitely recommend it."

• Travel date: Mon 15th of January 2007

Highly Recommended.

Good

"Very welcoming Hotel. Comfortable rooms with the all important tea making facility. Breakfast was superb, freshly cooked and piping hot and it really set you up for the day. Cannot fault the location but any on road parking is very minimal.
There are long stay car parks within 100 metres of the Hotel and the prices are quite reasonable. Recommended."

• Travel date: Sun 3rd of December 2006

EXCELLENT!!!!! RECOMMENDED!!!!!!

"My husband and I stayed at the Leatham with friends Friday 3rd - Sunday 5th November. As soon as we got there we felt very welcomed by Suzanne, Stuart and their son. They all were very friendly and helpful and gave us a very warm welcome. The rooms were clean and warm and you had tea making facilites. Breakfast was very nice and Suzanne couldn't of been a better host she cooked breakfast for all of the guests. We met Stuarts parents who were very friendly and got seved by them from a well stocked bar. All in all if we went to stay at Blackpool again we would definately go back there.

Many Thanks to you both from

Sarah, Andrew, Ivan, Damian and Kevin."

• Travel date: Sun 5th of November 2006

loved staying here

"Good location.
Lovely owners, warm and friendly made us feel welcome.
My kids enjoyed thier stay and they do know what they like and don't, and they sure do love them. My oldest already said she want to stay here again that to me is a great review and we only been back home for two days"

• Travel date: Mon 30th of October 2006

Fab!

"Booked this at the last minute and couldn't fault the hotel. I had booked a double room for myself and my daughter, but was given a triple at no extra charge. Rooms are very clean, lovely cooked breakfast, central location and hostess Suzanne made us most welcome. Wasn't sure about going to Blackpool but my daughter wanted to see the lights, had a preconceived idea not to expect too much regarding accommodation but was pleasantly surprised, would definately go back."

• Travel date: Thu 19th of October 2006

fantastic

"the best hotel in blackpool suzanne and stuart are brill hosts nothing is too much trouble for them. the brekkie is the best one we have had. the hotel is spotless. the hosts make you welcome at all times. not forgeting midnight and dash (the dogs) they are lovely and freindly

debbie and paul barnsley"

• Travel date: Tue 17th of October 2006

Very friendly and welcoming

"We stayed overnight in August as a treat for our youngest daughter who insisted she wanted to go to Blackpool!

From the moment we arrived we were made to feel at home and nothing was too much trouble. Suzanne was very helpful, even delaying her plans for the day to make sure she was in when we arrived!

We got there and literally dropped everything to get out for the day, and didn't arrive back til late that night. We were welcomed in the bar - even though there was nobody else there - and then the children started getting all the games out and wanting to see the dogs, against our wishes to be considerate to Suzanne and Stuart. Suzanne really didn't mind at all and set our minds at ease.

The next day the breakfast was awesome, again nothing was too much trouble, and then we were soon on our way. It's just a pity we were only there for a few hours! We'll certainly go back."

• Travel date: Sat 14th of October 2006

Hotels near Leatham Park Guest House

Stayed at Leatham Park Guest House? Share your insight.

Leatham Park Guest House is also called