This hotel is now closed.

Hotels near Hotel 365

Hotel 365

Good

Love this place Phil is ace

Reviewed 24th April 2018

"Lovely friendly staff always stay here when ova in black pool love Phil love the deco warm friendly atmosphere recommend to everyone that wants a good night to stay here his breakfast are the best "

• Travel date: 15th February 2017

I Love 365 and akll it stands for

Reviewed 23rd May 2013

"Having read these reviews I have to say and this is a genuine and from the heart. It is in no way linked to anything or any one at the hotel. My friend and my family are regulars in Blackpool and we always stay at 365. The hosts are great and in hind sight we are all entitled to bad days. I know over the winter season the hotel has undergone a refurbe new windows etc. I personally wouldn't stay anywhere else. As for Dirty bedding the rooms we have had have been exceptionally clean and well maintained. Breakfast was second to none and we leaf eager to return. Personally Phil and Mark are the two most warm and comfortable people to be around and they maintain contact through out the year. I know we are all entitled to our opinions. My opinion is there may be other underlying issues here and by that I mean it may be personal... not environment. Well done Phil and Mark we will be there...again and again... "

• Travel date: 22nd May 2013

Discusting!!!!

Reviewed 6th November 2012

"Me and my partner have just arrived back from a weekend in Blackpool, we had booked a double en-suite room at hotel 365... Worse mistake we've ever made!! We was greeted at the hotel by a very ignorant man and the vile smell of mould, we was then shown to our room after paying for a 2 night stay. The room had a double bed in it which had dirty bedding on, with no space left to move around the room. We then opened the nets in the bedroom to check that the window was shut due to the room being colder than the Blackpool sea front (and the heating was on full but to no surprise not working) to find that the window was broke! It was cracked from the top right hand corner to the bottom left hand corner. We then seen that under the window sill was back from mould which explained where the smell came from! Also the "en-suite" was so small a small child wouldn'nt be able to move around init and the shower was also full of mould and grime. As myself and my partner went downstairs to discuss the matters with the very ignorant man he was no were to be seen, all we could hear was the man screaming and shouting on the phone. Myself and my partner then went and stood outside as the smell was unbearable, when the man returned we explained that the room was Unacceptable and we politely asked for a refund to which he replied with ALOT of vile language and aggressive behaviour towards myself and my partner. He was very rude and not in the slightest bit professional. After he gave myself and my partner alot of abuse he decided that instead of giving a refund he would dial "999" to which he told the officer we was the ones being aggressive. When my partner asked f the CCTV had got sound so the officer could hear he immediately decided to viva a full refund with a very unpleasant comment. I would not so much as let a pig stay in this accommodation!! "

• Travel date: 5th November 2012

Lovely Hotel

Reviewed 31st July 2012

"Lovely hotel!!!! Me and my friend stopped at this hotel as we wanted a night out round blackpool, we hadnt booked we just turned up and found the landlord to be very accomadating - very friendly and extremely helpful. The hotel overall was lovely. The room was really nice, very spacious, modern and overall confortable - had a brill nights sleep as the mattresses are memory foam. We stopped in the 3 bed room (number 3) as that was all that was available and for 2 girls getting ready we had LOTS of space - the beds are king size and the single beds are bigger than normal which was great as my friend pinched the double. When everyone had checked out the landlord let us see the other rooms - they all had a lot of space and were modern, ALL with kingsize beds and looked to be very comfortable. The Breakfast isnt included in the room price however well worth paying the extra - it was just what the doctor ordered, bacon, sauasage, eggs, beans, toms, hash browns, toast and a large cup of tea (not one of these one sip tea cups). I would definately stop here again but this time I will make sure we book before we go so we are guaranteed this hotel. Overall LOVELY!!!"

• Travel date: 31st July 2012

Blackpool has more pleasant skips

Reviewed 23rd July 2012

"Arrived to be herded into front room. After arguing that 20 paid online wasn't towards bill, he happily stood as we got room money together. Then after this, then hit us with a 50 extra fee to be refunded, if anything was damaged. we where then shown to our rooms, and the rooms are horribly inconsistent, my room had no cupboard or hangers, others had a cupboard and no tv, and one room no door on the toilet. After getting ready we all converged to one room to get together, as bar apparently didn't have alcohol. The own then came into the room, accused is of smoking( when two minutes earlier he had opened door to let the two smokers back in the hotel) then accused the room of smelling of marijuana . Highly insulting and very poor service. With service and fittings like this, I'm surprised to hear this hotel has "regulars". If they do there standards must be lower than whale faeces. "

• Travel date: 22nd July 2012

Don't even contemplate this place

Reviewed 17th April 2012

"We were transferred to this Hotel after our original booking through Booking.com was cancelled due to a plumbing failure causing flood damage. Our original booking was for 8 rooms and I expected 8 rooms. Upon getting to the M55 I called as requested and thought I would try to arrange the rooms while on the phone to save time on arrival. Phil, the landlord through a tantrum at the thought of this stating he didn't have 8 rooms and we would get what he gave us. Eventually having travelled the entire length of the M55 (circa 16 miles) we arived at the conclusion I would go to the hotel and discussed while the rest of the party remained on the Coach (we were returning from the Grand National heading for South Cumbria. He would not see anyone other than me. What a pedantic excuse for a landlord. I would have thoght he would have jumped at a nearly full hotel at this time of the year but he steadfastly refused to admit us. We were a party aged between 45 and early 60's and suited and booted from the racing. We had no drunken revellers in the party. After he told me he would not honour the booking he insisted on showing me a couple of rooms which looked like something from the seventies with their leopard stripe prints and the musty smell lingering around the place was most unpleasant. We also originally had a booking including breakfast which he was also unwilling to honour. Eventually we did get sorted out with alternative arrangements and went on to have a great weekend. Avoid if it's the hotel available and go to Blackppol on a different weekend would be my advice."

• Travel date: 17th April 2012

£3.65 Thats all its worth!!!!!!

Reviewed 25th September 2011

"On arrival 24/9/2011 we were confronted with a world war one derilict burnt out shambles. After ringing the bell 5 times we then had to phone the owner to come and greet us(No 24hour reception as stated!) As he opened the door to us the smell was horrendous. This hotel smelt damp and musty. The customer service was appauling from the owner as all he was interested in was taking the money from us straight away without a pleasent greeting which you would usually expect. On my friends behalf she was also shocked in the way the hotel was structured. Her room had holes in the wall with electric wires coming throught which is highly dangerous for customers. The toliet was also a disgrace which consists of no door, flithy certains/towels etc. This hotel was advertised as a kingsize suprior bedroom which is obviously not what we experienced. We were supposed to have a dvd player which you would think have worked, but it was broken and we had three channels to watch. This hotel was shocking and unexpected as it is advertised on the website as beautiful place with luxury photograhs which were obviously fake. I cerainly wouldnt recommend this hotel to anyone. Seriously dissapointed."

• Travel date: 25th September 2011

Shocking!!!!!!!

Reviewed 25th May 2011

"Went this weekend to the Hotel and it was appauling. We had a little trouble getting to the Hotel as there are road works being done around the sea front, and we phoned to speak to the owner to get directions to help and he was very very rude to us on the phone and was telling us if we didn't listen to him he would put the phone down. That was just the start, once we arrived the Hotel looked a little on the rough side, but we still went in only to be greeted by a rude owner who never gave us a warm welcome or nothing. He spoke really abrupt to us as if we were trouble which we weren't. We were shown to our rooms which were very small. Once in my room it was crampt and there was only a curtain across the door into the bathroom which was dirty. The showers in all of the rooms were not even attatched to the floor they are built onto wooden planks which is not very safe at all it is discusting. Our party had booked 3 rooms which all were not up to a very good standard at all. The wardrobe in my room nearly fell when we were closing the door and it had a tele on top which could of seriously hurt someone if it fell on them. All the rooms were freezing cold and we were told that if we wanted heating we had to pay an extre £5 each which we shouldn't have to do. Also the door frames are not even done correctly there is a really big gap between the door and where it is suppose to be and there is a constant cold draft coming through. IN one of the other rooms there is a hole in the wall with a wire coming through which is above pillows on the bed which could of really hurt someone if the wire was live. The curtains in every room which seperate the room to the bathroom had dirty stains on them which is very unhygenic and discusting to say the least. And even the lights are broken which is a hazard as well. In my room there is a round hole in the ceiling which looks very rude. Then we got up after a night out and was waiting to go down for breakfast which we was told was included in the price only to find out that because we were on a hen party we don't get breakfast because they are never wanted. Which we should of been given that option not just think that it is what we want. He then went on after to our other friends who came later and said that if breakfast was wanted then it should be stated the day before, but we shouldn't have to tell them that if it is called a B&B. It is the biggest pile of rubbish that we have ever heard. When tried to go to the reception which was described as 24hrs is untrue as there was nobody there to talk to so we had to phone them to speak to them and as we were all unhappy asked the gentleman to come and talk to us as were not pleased he refused and said he would only talk to the person who booked it in the bedinning. So we agreed which was only fair only for him to make our friend upset for being so rude to her. He then told us that if we weren't happy to leave so we did. He only gave us back £20 which the room was more than that and told us that we had to have our belongings and be out the Hotel in 1hr. We got all our belongings together and was told to wait outside on the street whilst he went to all the rooms to inspect them before he would give us our money back. We even left the rooms in better condition than we had found them in when we arrived. For customer service I wouldn't even give them a score because we were so shocked by how we were treated. I would not even send my pets to that Hotel as it is that bad. Can not begin to say how bad he made our party feel. He can not keep that Hotel running without the proper authority coming out to give it a full close and I stress close inspection. We will never be stopping in that Hotel again. Very dissapointing."

• Travel date: 22nd May 2011

Very Rude Hotel Owner - do not stay here!

Reviewed 3rd May 2011

"There was a nice bowl of fruit available at breakfast times but when I selected a piece of fruit after eating the cooked breakfast I was told by the owner that the fruit was for his breakfast guests only! The rooms are in a very poor condition with no doors to the en-suite and no where to hang the towels in the en-suite. Would not stay here again - it's worst than Fawlty Towers!!"

• Travel date: 29th April 2011

Shocking!!!!

Reviewed 17th November 2010

"We booked two rooms at this hotel after finding it on the trip advisor site. The pictures made it seem like a nice clean hotel. When I called the man who answered was very friendly and even upgraded us to "king size" rooms. As we left Scotland for the drive to Blackpool on the Saturday morning I received a call from the hotel owner - at first I thought it was a complimentary call, but sadly not. He was calling to inform us that there had been a stag night in the night before and they had trashed our rooms. The conversation started, strangely, with him asking if we were regulars, which we were not. However he had provisionally booked us into a hotel across the road. When we arrived at the hotel, he took us into the bar and apologised...we asked if we could use a toilet and he flatly refused. He then called the hotel across the road. While on the call other guests appeared at the door and he met them with hugs and jubilation. It soon became apparent that as we were not regulars and only staying one night he had fed us a line about the rooms being trashed. He had obviously had a better offer from a regular. We were thankful though as Hotel 365 was a mess and did not look at all clean. THe hotel he had provisionally booked for us looked like Frank Spencer's house from Some Mother's Do 'Ave 'Em, so we didn't even bother. We drove along the promenade and found a fantastic hotel, The Hotel Athol near the South Pier, it was the same price and an absolutely fabulous hotel. We cannot thank the muppet from Hotel 365 enough, as we would never have found out about the Hotel Athol without him. Do not have anything to do with this cowboy."

• Travel date: 17th November 2010

Horrible!!!

Reviewed 9th November 2010

"Stayed for 2 nights! We got there and had to pay straight away, £25 pp/pn. Got taken into our room which the owner told us he wanted us to have as it was a king room, which it wasnt!!!! It was a queen at best! The room was unfinished! Had wallpaper hanging off the walls, holes in the walls and a stained carpet!! We had a curtain with stains all over it, which any cleaner worth there salt would have noticed and cleaned, instead of a door for the bathroom!!! There was a small old tv with a freeview box which depending on what time of day it was depended on what 2 chanels actually worked!!! We had half a toilet roll when we arrived, we ran out and I went to find someone to get more but there was nobody to be seen and all doors in the hotel were locked, even to the bar! We also only had 2 towels in the room which as anyone with a brain might have realised if two females stay in a room unless they have a shaved head would need a towel for their hair as well as to dry themselves!!! The breakfast that is included in the price is served in the basement from 9.30, not up to much!!! You get 3 keys when you arrive, one for the very front door with the wonky stiff lock which needs fixed and two others! We stayed in room 8 according to our keys. We also had a half melted heater which gave off no heat to our very cold room! We kept getting smells wafting from our toilet as if the pipes were backing up and the hotel itself had an awful smell!! Will never stay there again and would not recommend it to anyone who cares where they sleep!!!!"

• Travel date: 9th November 2010

Liked it

Good
Reviewed 25th October 2010

"Very friendly and welcoming. We arrived a lot later than we anticipated and so were potentially running late for going to see the show we booked, but the owner arranged a taxi for us. Rooms were nice enough and warm enough. People have commented on the camp decor, but its just a bit of fun. Breakfast was good all round, top quality fried bread by the way. Don't really know what more you could expect from a B&B in Blackpool."

• Travel date: 25th October 2010

Hotels near Hotel 365

Top traveller tips for Hotel 365

• by Maria P

"Cant improve for us its perfect"

• by Stephen L

"Low standards and zero expectations "

• by Ian 2912

"Give this "hotel" a major bodyswerve."

• by scrag1

"Please Do Not stay here"

• by guessed_review

"stay somehwere else - you have been warned"

• by rachael1234

"ideal for a short break"

• by partygal1

"tower lounge, brannigans "