TWin Room

Relaxing

Reviewed 8th August 2014

"Stayed with my 5 yr old daughter cant say a bad word about the hotel.breakfast 10/10.would stay again as you can tell this is the first time i have wrote a review.But some hotels deserve the praise..."

• Travel date: 7th August 2014

Great find

Reviewed 28th March 2013

"Very clean and quiet hotel. Lovely staff and excellent breakfast,great value for money. Had dinner one night at Constantines recommended by hotel and it was also excellent. There is also a nice little lounge with free tea and coffee available all day. A great stay."

• Travel date: 2nd August 2010

Small but perfect Blackpool B&B

Reviewed 26th March 2013

"Excellent hotel; rooms very neat and clean. Many amenities - if its not there just ask. Comfortable drinks bar, also quite coffee lounge. Very welcoming to families and children."

• Travel date: 14th July 2010

Great little place to stay

Reviewed 31st March 2013

"My sister and I decided to take my grandsons to Blackpool for the weekend so we booked into the family suiteThe Clifton Court. We were greeted by Graham who was the perfect host throughout our stay. The hotel is spotlessly clean and breakfast is spot on too. Prices in the bar are.extremely reasonable and not what I class as 'Hotel prices' . Graham couldn't do enough to help and even booked us into his favourite restaurant on Saturday evening and called a taxi too. To say you are so close to the Pleasure and airport you are not disturbed during the night at all. Great value and I would certainly recommend theClifton Court to anyone"

• Travel date: 4th June 2010

Brilliant Bank Holiday Stay

Reviewed 23rd March 2013

"From booking right through to leaving we loved this little gem of a b&b/hotel. We had a great parking space were made to feel welcome from the minute we arrived. The staff were lovely, interested in how our stay was going, taking an interest in us the hotel is beautifully clean and comfy, brilliant breakfasts, a fridge in our room - bonus! Having it's own bar this meant if we were too tired to go out in the evening we could enjoy a drink "at home". The only very slight problem was the signal on the freeview box was a little naughty, freezing now and then but were sure Graham will fix this ! Will definitely will be staying again and if you want somewhere right by the front and pleasure beach but quiet enough at night you can't go wrong. we recommend it to you all. Dawn & Dave"

• Travel date: 4th June 2010

brilliant place to stay

Reviewed 1st April 2013

"my husband and I stayed here for 2 nights it was fantastic the staff are very friendly and the breakfast was huge and delicious would definatley stay here again Irene and Mark Priestley"

• Travel date: 31st May 2010

Clifton Court is now our favorite place to stay

Reviewed 25th March 2013

"We stayed 2 days over Easter ... even though the hotel was busy we still had a great welcome and great service ... the owner always asked if we needed anything, the rooms had bottled water and some very nice touches... more than you get in a travel inn ... our kids enjoyed the stay and were made very welcome, unlike a previous reviewer we could not smell anything bad in the entrance ... infact they had one of them automatic air freshner sprayers on the wall .... so all we could smell was a citrus pine sort of smell .. very pleasent ... the bantii lounge had complimetary teas and coffee all day which we did not really use, cos the weather was good so we did not stay in.. but again a nice touch.. great bar, great atmosphere, great place, ... many thanks and we will be back next year Paul and kerry"

• Travel date: 15th April 2010

Great Find - Super Service - Cool People

Reviewed 29th March 2013

"I stayed here during a business trip and had a few days to meander around. I had arrived without a reservation and showed up on the doorway unexpected during some construction. The owner was very welcoming and got me set up in a small but very comfortable room and suggested a great 'local' restaurant. (Which was also very good.) The hotel was unusually clean and well cared for an the wireless internet worked perfectly. The bar downstairs is super cool. The best part is that I had left my watch in the Hotel bathroom and the owners kindly sent it back to me. Thank you again!"

• Travel date: 27th January 2010

lovely B&B, fantastic service.

Reviewed 18th March 2013

"Clifton Hotel is actually a B&B, Graham is lovely and friendly and the bar is fantastically decorated. The room was clean, and compact with hot water for the shower and tea and coffee making facilities. Graham will also make you tea and coffee in the bar for free. Breakfast was fantastic, although get there early otherwise you have to wait for a table. We really enjoyed our stay, but one thing put me off and it is this reason alone why I would never return. The entrance hall and bar smells of cat wee. I know the smell quite well (another story there) and it is very distinct, so clearly a male cat has gone around marking it's territory on the ground floor. The smell was very strong and pungent, and it just hits you when you walk in the bar. If this smell doesn't bother you then the "hotel" comes strongly recommended, we were travelling with a young baby though and so it made me a bit apprehensive about cleanliness."

• Travel date: 24th December 2009

Very comforatable, cosy and very clean

Reviewed 27th March 2013

"Comfortable small hotel. Lovely welcome, very friendly and extremely clean. We will definitely go back."

• Travel date: 9th November 2009

Superb family-friendly spotlessly clean hotel in a great location

Reviewed 14th November 2012

"We head to Blackpool every Oct half-term and can honestly say this is the first hotel we have stayed in that we would definitely re-book for next year. Small and friendly with spacious and well-equipped family suites, lovely little touches such as bottles of water in ice buckets when you arrive,tons of towels, a fan. Walk out the door and you almost bump ito the Big Dipper - parked the car up and forgot about it.Cosy bar to relax in and a stonking big breakfast in the morning.Fantastic value for money and free internet."

• Travel date: 3rd November 2009

Awesome hotel!, Awesome staff!

Reviewed 24th March 2013

"We found this hotel to be absolutely brilliant. On arrival we were made instantly welcome. Our room was exceptional. Clean,bright,extremely well equiped. The little touches made all the difference, bottled water, pocket packs of tissues, tv/dvd, in fact too many to list! Graham the owner could not do enough for us even going on the internet to answer a question that we asked. All this during a time when he was extremely busy, nothing was a problem and still he kept asking "can I help in any way? do you need anything? He went out of his way to introduce everybody to one another and was the perfect host. The breakfast was absolutely awesome!!!! Thank you so much. See you soon We WILL Definately be Back. Regards Michelob & Roz"

• Travel date: 29th October 2009