Branston Lodge Guest House

64 Withnell Road, Blackpool FY4 1HE England

Good

Home away from home...

"As soon as we booked for Branston Lodge, Mike and Sally could not have been more hospitable. They let us know we would save money if we booked our Pleasure Beach tickets early and were very accommodating when we arrived early and were able to check in and drop our bags off before going to the Pleasure Beach. We were travelling with a teenager and 2 under 5's so being able to drop off all our luggage was perfect!

Both Mike and Sally really treated us as we were old friends and made us feel extremely welcome. The house itself is absolutely immaculate. I have never stayed in a B&B as clean, tidy and welcoming as Branston Lodge. I travel a lot for work and this B&B is certainly comparable to some 4* hotels I have stayed it, but much more affordable!

All in all, there is no way I would ever consider staying anywhere else in Blackpool. Perfect location, amazing hosts, great breakfast, comfy beds and at a great price!

Could not ask for more!"

• Travel date: Sat 18th of April 2009

A Real Hidden Gem.

"Mike & Sally have set a standard which some of the larger Guest Houses/Hotels would be hard pressed to equal."

• Travel date: Wed 8th of April 2009

The quintessential Bed and Breakfast

"All I can say is wow. I needed a place to stay for 2 nights whilst my friend would join me for the last night. I booked up at late notice and warned them that travelling from Kent I could be seriously late in arriving. They took my phone number with the response "If you're not here by 12 to 1 am we'll give you a ring and see how you're doing". I arrived at 8 and was met by two of the loveliest people you could want looking after you. They helped with my stuff and made me a lovely cuppa.

I was shown to the room and was astonished at the cleanliness. Everything about this place was perfect for me - price, location and most of all ease of living. I wanted to get up early to watch the gp on tv which was no problem.

Breakfast was lovely, the whole experience was lovely and I echo someone's comment from before - you'll struggle to find somewhere as good as this!!!

Thanks alot Branston Lodge."

• Travel date: Mon 30th of March 2009

If carlsberg did B & B it would be this one

"We arrived about an hour late then what we told Mike and Sally but they were still there to meet the 8 of us. They made us feel extremely welcome and and answer any questions we had, they showed us to our rooms and WOW is all i can say they were immaculate not a thing out of place, and smelt so clean and fresh. We only stayed one night but would deffinatly go back and would reccomened it to anyone. Breakfast was to die for hats of to the chef lol, Thanks you two you are brill !
From Andy, sue, Chris and Mark and all the girls from Bombshell hair salon Hartlepool xx"

• Travel date: Mon 16th of March 2009

Home from Home

"Found this guest house through the internet and was very impressed by Mike & Sally who run it - Very clean, very comfortable and they make their guests very welcoming. Would certainly recommend it for a stay in Blackpool – good location and quiet area as well – all made for a relaxing time there. Great food as well!"

• Travel date: Fri 6th of February 2009

homely vibe

"The B&B was homely, comfortable, tidy and the best presented B&B on it's road and possibly in all of Blackpool. The warm atomosphere and fantastic home-cooked breakfasts were irresitible. The B&B is in a great location; next to the pleasure beach and sea front yet far enough back to get a good nights sleep.
The new owners were ready to meet any needs we had and had good knowledge of the area and places to go.
Would 100% recommend staying at this B&B and will be returning when time permits us to!!"

• Travel date: Fri 6th of February 2009

great guest house .

"we booked this at the last minute so wasnt sure what to expect . When we got there what a great place queit street not far from pleasure beach or the front .
breakfast was lovely we didnt have any other meals there so cant comment . The owners are great and very freindly .
Will defenatly recommend and will go back again .
Then rooms are big great for familys with children ."

• Travel date: Tue 30th of September 2008

Best Stay In Blackpool

"After a few visits to Blackpool with the family we are so glad to have come across Branston Lodge Guest House,it really is a home from home,spottlesly clean,good size room, en suite and a great games room. Breakfast is great and so are the evening meals being good size portions at a fair price. It is located about 2 min walk from the Pleasure Beach and Prom in a quite side street.The owners Kevin and Corinne were very pleasant, we could not fault the stay at all and will be staying at the Branston Guest House when we next visit Blackpool..."

• Travel date: Mon 9th of June 2008

Homely, excellent value and clean

"Stayed over Easter and what a lovely place to stay and fabulous location just a couple of minutes walk from the Pleasure Beach and Prom. Our family room was really spacious as was the en-suite which was a real bonus. Food was fab and the owners, Corinne and Kevin, made everyone feel completely 'at home', will definately recommend and look forward to our return visit!"

• Travel date: Mon 28th of April 2008

Fantastic home from home

"Booked this guest house through searching the internet never too sure when booking this way until you arrive.
Took my two children for a 4 night stay in August and i could not fault the hospitality that we recieved from our hosts.
The premises were spotlessly clean everywhere with nice communal rooms.
The bedroom was also very clean with not only the useful tea and coffee facilities but also soft drinks provided daily for the children.A 1st for me in this country.
We did not have an evening meal so cannot comment but breakfast was again excellent and service provided by the owners faultless.
I have recommended this guest house to many friends and family since i hope many people who see this will enjoy as much as we did.
Finally the premises are located in a quiet side street a 2 minute walk from the pleasure beach."

• Travel date: Tue 10th of October 2006

Wonderful time

"Could not fault the Branston Lodge at all everything was wonderful, lovely owners , clean and comfortable accomadation, very nice breakfast . Will definatley visit again . Went to celebrate 50th birthday and to see the illuminations . "

• Travel date: Sun 4th of November 2012

Satisfaction guaranteed

"This was our second stay and as before standards were very high. Room was spacious clean and comfortable, breakfast was lovely, hospitality was excellent. We would certainly recommend to others as we will be staying again."

• Travel date: Sun 26th of August 2012

Hotels near Branston Lodge Guest House

Stayed at Branston Lodge Guest House? Share your insight.