Blenheim Mount Hotel

207 Promenade, Blackpool FY1 5DL England

great freindly clean hotel

"stayed here with family n friends great location friendly helpful staff
food was really nice fresh and tasty rooms were excellent and spotlessly clean
would definitely recommend it cant wait to go back in October."

• Travel date: Sat 1st of August 2009

Super hotel. Loved it

"Me, my mum and my dad have been going to this hotel for the past 3 years, And we love it, great entertainment and service. The staff are so helpfull, and the rooms are very clean and brilliant location."

• Travel date: Thu 9th of July 2009

friendly hotel

Good

"just back from this hotel, and i would recommend it, the staff are really friendly and can't do enough for you. The food was good and the location on the front was great the rooms were a little dated but clean and they had everything you needed. would be great for the illuminations. A nice family hotel who make your stay special."

• Travel date: Fri 3rd of July 2009

very excellent hotel

"i stayed in this hotel with my best friend & her husband, we found that the hotel was in a ideal location, the rooms were immaculate, the staff & the service were excellent, the staff & management couldnt do enough for you. The enterainment was really good has the resident dj/compare mike "filthy gorgeous" hughes knows all there is to know about music & enterainment. In fact we was enjoying ourselves that much that we decided to stay over an extra night & also book again for a weekend in november."

• Travel date: Tue 23rd of June 2009

Excellent Hotel

"i have just go back from staying at the Blenheim Mount Hotel for a week with my husband & best friend.fThe rooms are very clean & modren & the food is excellent.the staff are brilliant anything you ask for they will get it for you.the owners are really friendly & made us feel very welcome.the DJ Mike"Filthy Gorgeous" really knows how to get the party going.were even ended up stayin an extra night as we enjoyed it so much.weve even booked to go back in november.we will never go to a different hotel again."

• Travel date: Sun 21st of June 2009

Lovely modern clean rooms, great food. excellent service .

"Stayed at Blenheim Mount Hotel 15th june 2009 for 3 days. Very glad we chose this place as the location is ideal near the central pier. Friendly staff and owners were always available to help. The room was modern very clean and well kept. Bathroom was very clean and up to date. There was a lift to all floors also. Food was very tasty breakfast was served promptly. Nice dining area for breakfast and dinner. This hotel is excellent value for money and we will be staying here on our next trip to Blackpool."

• Travel date: Sat 20th of June 2009

Great hotel

"have stayed at hotel 6 times over the last 2 years and would'nt go anywhere else. The owners and staff are great the dj Mike and bar man Brian are brilliant what a laugh. The rooms are very clean and the food is good would recomend it to anyone . Great location and entertainment is great .Looking forward to going back in september ."

• Travel date: Wed 17th of June 2009

A very enjoyable stay

Good

"When booking a holiday in Blackpool, I`ve always been a fan of the hotels on the quieter north promenade.
So when my partner and children persuaded me to book at the Blenheim Mount Hotel on the central prom. I did not know what to expect.
I`m glad they persuaded me.
Everyone was really nice and helpfull, from Janette and Norman (the owners) Rachel and Ann (i think) on reception and the girls serving breakfast.
The resident DJ "filthy" Mike Hughes is great and has a huge selection of records, of all types.
After our 3 night stay was over we decided to stay at the last minute for 2 more nights and were allocated another room, which while not as nice as our first room, was perfectly acceptable at such short notice.
A nice B&B run and staffed by nice people."

• Travel date: Tue 12th of August 2008

Blenheim Mount Hotel, Central Prom

"Having had to book into this hotel at a late hour (due to our original hotel being a disgrace), we found this little gem.

Staff couldn't have been more helpful, DJ excellent, bar and hotel prices very reasonable.

Due to the fact we arrived at 10:20 in the evening there was only one room available for me and my wife, a twin... not a problem... just share a smaller bed. The room was comfortable with TV (already running digital), kettle etc... and en-suite was OK as well.

Can't complain about this hotel whatsoever and would recommend to both families and couples of any age. We'll be back there soon for sure."

• Travel date: Sun 4th of November 2007

blackpool rocks

"we stayed at the blenheim mount hotel central prom it was very disappointing as i felt that what we paid for 2 rooms for 4 nights was way over priced for the state of the hotel and the meals were very disappointing 1 night in particular i had spaghetti bolognese and it was terrible i could have made better myself. very kind friendly sfaff is 1 good thing they had going for them. i have stayed in a few central prom hotels and this is definetly the worst. the car park is a joke, as we got stuck in traffic on the way down we were a few hours late so the car park was full as its first come first served basis. i know they cant help the size of the car park but you dont expect to pay £600 for 2 rooms for 4 nights and then you cant even get your car parked and then forced to pay £60 to park the car in a private car park."

• Travel date: Sat 27th of October 2007

Jean &Lynn from Manchester

Good

"Warm friendly hotel,friendly Family & staff.Food very good,entertainment good.Location excellent,room satisfactory.Like to say a big thank you to you all,hope to see you soon,as i feel you look after your residents."

• Travel date: Fri 13th of June 2014

FAMILY FRIENDLY HOTEL

Good

"My husband,2 year old grandson and I have just returned from a 3 day break at the blenheim mount hotel, we received a very warm welcome,our room was clean and all staff were brilliant. Breakfast and evening meals were delicious. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL STAFF. We will certainly be returning."

• Travel date: Fri 31st of May 2013

Hotels near Blenheim Mount Hotel

Stayed at Blenheim Mount Hotel? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Blenheim Mount Hotel

• the marshalls by the marshalls

"Go to the beach which is right opposite hotel "