Absolutely Magnificent! :D

Reviewed 27th March 2013

"I am speaking as an ex hotelier myself, the hotel was spotless, the food was superb, and the staff you wont find better! we had a very good time from start to finish! And out of the 30 of us that went, i did not hear anyone complain! Keep it up, we will definately be visiting again! Yours sincerely Mr G W M Tate!"

• Travel date: 10th August 2010

Its Okay

Reviewed 29th March 2013

"Hotel was very close to Hounds Hill S/C which was great, the rooms are small but clean, but i have to say they did not provide you with fresh towels we had to use the same towels for a week, they just folded the towel you had lying on the floor, the bed was never made properly the sheets were never changed in a week, the food was nice plently of starters to choose from but only 2 main courses, the entertainment was not bad, some of the staff were very helpful but others were not, dont park overnight in the hounds hill carpark as its £20 for more than 10hrs with no special rate for a few days or week, the only car park is Wilkinsons £16.50 for the week with over night parking, there is a lift in the hotel for people with walking problems."

• Travel date: 26th July 2010

friendly family run business

Reviewed 26th March 2013

"I have been going there for the last 4 years, the hotel has been recently been refurbished and looking very good. Staff and management are very friendly and make you feel like your just home from home. The food is great and value for money. the location of the hotel is great, just walking distance from the tower and shops. ideal place for kids too....."

• Travel date: 22nd July 2010

cant beat it

Reviewed 28th March 2013

"Have stayed here 2 years in a row now with young children. The service is great, food is fantastic - quantity and quality, room we had was clean, spacious, ensuite and lcd tv. Couldnt be more central really, lying in bed in the morning with curtains open had me looking straight at the Blackpool Tower. Family room has pool table, tv, PS2 and selection of games and books for the children. The bar is well stocked and cosy and entertainment most nights in form of singers."

• Travel date: 22nd July 2010

Reviewed 15th June 2010

"Ideal location but not worth money , decor tired needs updating, food basic 3 choices but poor quality, rooms basic, bedding clean , family run but not too friendly unless you have been going for years and years just an average B&B no frills"

• Travel date: 15th June 2010

Do not have any concerns about staying here.

Reviewed 21st March 2013

"I have stayed here several times whilst attending a dance competition in the adjacent Winter Gardens. The Hotel is centrally located next to the Winter Gardens. It is clean and the guest areas are in good decor. The rooms are clean but a little tired. Service is impeccable and the breakfast excellent. The bar area is cosy and will not shut whilst you are good natured and drinking. No noise nuisance from the bar area so do not worry about that."

• Travel date: 7th April 2010

Absolutely Super Hotel

Reviewed 23rd March 2013

"My husband and I visited this hotel during the pigeon weekend - first visit and although the hotel was fully booked we were exceptionally pleased with the care and attention that was given to us and the other customers during our stay. Everything was first class and I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing a holiday in Blackpool. I would say that I am indeed not easily pleased but can assure you this hotel was given full marks. Thank you to everyone who contributing to a really enjoyable weekend."

• Travel date: 18th January 2010

ABOSOLUTELY FABULOUS PLACE AND GREAT STAFF

Reviewed 6th March 2013

"Hi .... I stayed at the Adelaide House in Blackpool, England and have to say that I have never ever been in such a well run hotel! The rooms were spotless, the food so tasty and the bar was so comfy and warm! The proprietors were so very friendly and made me and my friends feel like family! I so strongly recommend to everyone that if you ever in Blackpool, make sure you stay at the Adelaide House!"

• Travel date: 12th July 2009

Adelaide House. Warm comfortable away from home

Reviewed 4th March 2013

"Having an early break we had concerns of visiting the U.K in April, however despite some frustrations with travel, the warm and friendly welcome upon arrival at Adelaide House in Blackpool made us relax. Its location is ideal for entertainment, shops, restaurants AND the beach (take a warm jacket in April) The rooms are fully equipped ,comfortable,warm and clean. The food was excellent as was the cosy bar for a night cap or evening drink . We needed directions-advise or help on several occasions and the owners Derek and Caryn Dickson though busy were very gracious nothing was to much trouble. It is very important when on holiday to feel comfortable and welcome if you intend to return. Adelaide House did just that and we will not hesitate to make it our home away from home in the future. We will be back!"

• Travel date: 10th July 2009

Adelaide House Hotel Blackpool - wouldn't stay anywhere else

Reviewed 4th March 2013

"Have stayed at Adelaide House Hotel a few times. It's a warm and friendly hotel in the centre of town, opposite the famous Winter Gardens and next to shops and theatres. It has clean and comfortable rooms. The food is freshly prepared and delicious. Derek and Caryn, the owners are very friendly and helpful, along with all the staff. We wouldn't stay anywhere else!"

• Travel date: 14th May 2009