Premier Inn Gillingham Business Park Hotel

Gillingham Business Park

Good

Pretty good and great service!

Reviewed 8th November 2012

"We stayed here over the bank holiday and found it to be a great place to stay. We have stayed at many premier inns before. We asked for a quiet room high up which wasn't a problem. looks like it has had a new extension built which we were in. Check in staff friendly and gave our kids a goody bag each. Room was clean, tidy and bathroom the same. Brewers Fayre next door did nice food and we had breakfast there as well. Sunday morning was heaving at breakfast, but the staff did a great job. People were queueing to use the toasting machine, but didn't really cause any issues. Breakfast was tasty, but the sausages are still the slightly herby ones rather than your normal traditional breakfast pork ones. restaurant was spacious with plenty of nooks and crannies to sit. we ate their in the evening but its worthwhile reserving a table as it does get very busy. Rochester town is a ten min drive way, and there is a great park 5 mins drive away. Chatham also has a marina with various places to eat and drink. Our room overlooked the main car park but we didn't suffer any noise issues."

• Travel date: 2nd June 2010

Premier inn Gillingham

Reviewed 28th October 2012

"Usual Premier inn, clean and tidy. The Brewers Fayre tagged on to the side gets busy at night. If you fancy an Indian turn left at the roundabout and just pass the Star pub there is a few takeaways and restaurantson the left hand side."

• Travel date: 4th October 2009

Great Value

Reviewed 24th January 2013

"Booked the Premier Inn as had been recommended to me by my friends who I was visiting. Wasn't really expecting much as was a 'budget' hotel, but I was pleasantly surprised! Had booked a twin room for myself and my 12 year old child, but when I arrived I was actually booked into a family room which was huge! Both the bedroom and bathroom were very clean, and the shower was very powerfull. I'd pre-booked the breakfast via the website, which was £7.50 per adult and free for my child. Again, I wasn't expecting much, but again I was proven wrong. There were a wide choice of cereals, fresh fruit salad, muffins, toast, croissants and juices, plus a cooked 'full' breakfast of your choice! All of this for £7.50 for us both which is fantastic value, and it was all lovely. All the staff were very polite and friendly. This was my first stay at a Premier Inn, but won't be my last!"

• Travel date: 18th August 2008

Nothing Special

Reviewed 19th December 2012

"Exactly what I expected except that I had to pay for the room, whereas the hotel should have charged it to the Travel Agent. Comfortable bed, decent sized room and an acceptable restaurant nearby. My room was slightly cold, (despite the fact that the weather was warm) which meant that the lack of airconditioning was not a problem. Fine for an overnight stay."

• Travel date: 1st June 2008

Hot and Smelly

Reviewed 8th December 2012

"Previous reviews have mentioned this being a typical Premier Inn. I hope not, my room had the door knob hanging off and broken window catches before I found the more serious problems. There is no airconditioning so having the windows open is the only option if you want to try and get fresh air in the room. The trouble was, my room overlooked the kitchen chimneys and so cooking smells were wafting into the room all the time the kitchen was in business. The room did have a small desk mounted fan but that would just recirculate the stale air. The room rate went up from £62 to £82 a night just because Radio 1 was having a concert at Maidstone. I couldn't put up with the heat and stink from the kitchens anymore and checked out early. Apart from my experiences, it is a handy hotel if you are visiting the Gillingham/Chatham area as it is easy to find off the M2 motorway. There are plenty of takeaways, restaurants and pubs in the area (a short walk along the A2 in either direction) as well as a supermarket close by. Many of the takeaways will also offer delivery to the hotel. Ask for a room away from the kitchen chimneys and you may have a more pleasant experience than I did."

• Travel date: 15th May 2008

Great value quiet comfy room :)

Reviewed 9th January 2013

"I stayed at the Premier Inn in Gillingham for one night on 28th February 2008, as I had to be at an interview the next day. I found my stay to be excellent value for money and the room was very comfortable. I travelled down with my Mom and we booked a twin room. Our only complaint was that we did get a double bed, but we also got a sofa converted into a bed, even though we had asked for twin beds. However, the bathroom was great in the room, with a lovely hot and powerful shower. The breakfast next day in the restaurant was very good with a wide choice. We decided to go for the Continental and had fresh fruit, yoghurt, toast, and coffee. A fully cooked breakfast was also available. The room was very quiet, and the main reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall I found our stay to be very good value for money, and I would definitely stay at another Premier Inn."

• Travel date: 7th March 2008

Fairly Standard Premier Inn

Reviewed 28th October 2012

"What you would expect from the chain. Souless but clean and the rooms fairly spacious. The breakfast in the adjacent pub was okay but the evening food less so. The Hotel is sited on the main A2 and has good transport links but iks adjacent to an industrial estate."

• Travel date: 31st January 2008

Kents hidden Jem - Low Price and quiet

Reviewed 19th October 2012

"For the price I paid for the room £56 this must be the best value in kent. Just off the M2 (J4), its easy to get to Maidenhead, Rochester and all of Kent. The hotel is on a Retail Estate and very quiet at night. The 'resteraunt' associated with the hotel is inxpensive selling standard chain fare."

• Travel date: 21st April 2007

Fantastic

Reviewed 8th November 2012

"We have just returned from 1 night at the Premier Inn, Gillingham. The property is fantastic. All the staff were lovely. Check-in was very quick and the guy on reception (James) was very helpful. He couldn't do enough for us. He showed us a few rooms before we checked in and also left us check in before 2 as we had three weary kids. The room was spotless and a great size for the 5 of us - 2 adults, 2 Kids and a Baby. Couldn't rate this highly enough - make sure you have breakfast in the Honourable Pilot next door - scrumptious!!!!"

• Travel date: 27th February 2007

Super comfortable

Reviewed 8th December 2012

"Great value, modern motel. Rooms were nice and spacious with climate control. The bed was a very comfortable king double, with a top quality bed linen. There were brand new carpets being fitted. Everything was fresh, clean and well maintained. The Tv had only the 5 standard channels, no internet that I could see, but had tea and coffee making facilities in the room. I found my room a little noisy as it overlooked the nearby road junction. The hotel is in the suburbs, beside a large B&Q, but nothing else is within walking distance. There was a cosy bar/restauarant on site. Breakfast was £5 for a fairly normal continental breakfast. (£7.50 for english). All staff were friendly and welcoming. This was my first stay at a Premier travel inn, and I would use it again. I thought it was great value"

• Travel date: 13th December 2006

Hotels near Premier Inn Gillingham Business Park Hotel

Premier Inn Gillingham Business Park Hotel is also called

• Premier Inn Gillingham Business Park
  • premier inn gillingham
  • premier inn gillingham kent