Good

excellent hotel :)

Reviewed Tue 18th of February 2014

"I would recommend this hotel to anyone, the staff were fantastic, very friendly and helpful. We stayed
On the 11/12th February 2014. And all the staff were amazing with me and my partner when our ferry was cancelled due to the storms and couldn't have gone out of there way anymore than they did, the accommodation was perfect and the breakfast was more than we could of asked for, I would like to say thank you on behalf of myself and my partner when we stayed in room 202 for the staff for there help and assistance to us it made our stay beyond pleasing, thank you to everyone who worked while we stayed and helped us it was very kind of yourselves and will always remember your warmness and helpfulness. Thank you again :)"

• Travel date: Sat 15th of February 2014

an absolute ,superb vale for money stay

Reviewed Fri 15th of July 2011

"hi,

we have just returned from a coach holiday with Alfa travel at this hotel. no we are not the 60= zimmer frame brigade but a young fit 59 year old couple who are very well travelled.
we were picked up from our home town and taken to Burtonwood here a swift smooth interchange set us on our way.On route we visited Heysham village which is really pretty and was a pleasant surprise.
we then boarded our ferry for a smooth peaceful crossing. The weather was lovely and spent most of our time on the top deck.
a very short journey took us to our hotel and straight to dinner.
our first meal was excellent, well presented and a good choice. all foods were fresh and well cooked. my husband was a vegetarian and his meal was really good.
the standard of food remained excellent all week and we had no complaints at all.
we then went to our room which had a sea view (1/2) on a corner. although the room was a bit disappointing small, it was very clean. the maid service and standard of cleanliness was excellent.
The entertainment in the hotel was for 2 nights with the coach driver doing an additional night. It was enjoyable, not the best but we were satisfied.
the trips and driving by our driver Jef were absolutely superb. jef,s knowledge of the island was incredible and he went out of his way to ensure we had a wonderful time. A nice free extra was the Tyndwell visit for the yearly opening of parliament. An experience that we will never see again. This driver,Jef, is an absolute credit to Alfa Travel
The hotel staff were helpful, friendly and really cared about their guests.
I really think that the negative comments are in the minority and we would urge you all to see for yourselves what a good hotel this is. The itinery of the holiday Alfa provided and the standard of the hotel , we are two very satisfied customers.

• Travel date: Sat 9th of July 2011

Hotels near The Hydro Hotel

Top traveller tips for The Hydro Hotel

• Bernadette S by Bernadette S

"our experience was exceptional so there is not really any tips i could advice the hotel is perfect as it is. "

The Hydro Hotel is also called